主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-6-24 10:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
卡拉-新的黎明

I am KaRa.  It has been some time since I have been with you.
我是卡拉。从上次我来与你同在已经过去了一段时间

But I come now in these moments, in these opportune moments, in this great awakening that you are in now.  And it is a grand awakening that you find yourselves within!
但我在这些时刻,这些机遇,这个伟大的觉醒时刻前来。你正处于一个宏大的觉醒

And I ask you:  did you think it was going to be easy?  Did you think it was going to be what you call a cake walk?  No.  It was never going to be that.  There is a saying that the One Who Serves has.  And I will use it now:  “everything excellent is as difficult as it is excellence.”  But the rewards of that excellence greatly outweighs the difficulties in achieving it.”  Just something to think about.  Something to contemplate.
我请问你:你认为它会是容易的吗?你认为它会是你所称为的小菜一碟吗?不。它从未如此。《One Who Serves》曾经说过:“卓越的一切就像它的卓越一样困难。但那个卓越的回报远超困难。”你可以沉思一下。

When you think life is so difficult, when you think things are going so bad, when you think your life is not going as you want it to, know that in those moments you are awakened because you realize that there is so much more than what all of those that still find themselves sleeping, now they view life, and how they find themselves within the illusion of separation and not even realizing that they are in it.
当你认为生活非常困难,当你认为事情进行的不好,当你认为你的生活不会按照你希望的那样发展,知晓,在那些时刻你苏醒了,因为你意识到有着更多,比起那些依旧在沉睡的人看到的生活、他们所处的分离幻象,甚至都没有意识到自己身处其中

Can you imagine what that would be like again for you?  For you have been there so many lifetimes previous here in this Earth evolution.  But you have broken away from that now.  Each and every one of you on this call, each and every one of you that read these words and resonates to them, or listens to this after—all of you have awakened from the illusion of separation.
你能想象再次回到其中会是什么感觉吗?因为你在这个地球进化中花费了许多生世。但你现在已经突破。你们每个响应这个呼唤的人,你们每个阅读这些话语并与之共鸣的人,或者聆听这些话语---你们都从分离的幻象中苏醒了

Yes, you find yourselves down there again at times.  But it is in those times that you realize just how awakened you really are.  Because you look around yourself and you see what appears to be reality, and is reality to so many out there.  But you realize in those moments that it is not reality.  It is not the reality that you want to create.  Even though you have created it, or a part in creating it, it is not the reality that you want.
是的,有时候你会发现自己又处于那里。但在那些时刻你意识到你有多清醒。因为你看向四周,你看到看似真实的,对外面的许多人来说是现实。但你在那些时刻意识到它不是现实。它不是你想要创造的现实。即使你创造了它,或参与创造了它,它不是你想要的现实

So therefore, if it is not the reality that you want, then why continue to create it?  Why continue to ‘bash your heads up against the wall,’ as your saying goes.  Why not create exactly the life that you want.  Know that you have the power within you, the creative power.  Each and every one of you were endowed with this power, this creative power.  You have always had it—you just forgot that you had it.
因此,如果它不是你想要的现实,为什么要继续创造它?为什么继续“用头撞击墙壁”,如你会说的。为什么不去创造你想要的生活。知晓你之内有着力量,创造性的力量。你们每个人都有这个力量,这个创造性的力量。你一直拥有它---你只是忘记了

But more and more of you are now realizing and remembering who you are, and that you have this creative power.  And that with this creative power, you have the ability to end the separation here on the planet.  Yes, you, each one of you, individually and as a whole have the power to end the separation, end the polarity, raise out of the duality that you have created here, and rise above it all.
但越来越多的人在意识到和忆起你是谁,你拥有这个创造性的力量。伴随着这个创造性的力量,你有能力结束地球上的分离。是的,你们每个人,个体以及集体,有力量结束分离,结束极性,提升出你在这里创造的二元性

Just as we did long, long ago here in our Pleiadian system.  We went through an ascension process as well.  Not the same as you are now.  But we also had that awakening, that grand awakening, just as you are going through now.
就像我们很久前在昴宿星系统做的。我们也经历了扬升进程。虽然不是和你们的一样。但我们也经历了觉醒,宏伟的觉醒,就像你正在经历的

It is this grand awakening that awaits each and every one of you.  Or rather, the celebration that comes after the grand awakening.  The celebration is waiting for you.  We are waiting for you.
宏伟的觉醒等待着你们每个人。或者说,宏伟觉醒之后的庆祝。庆祝等待着你。我们等待着你

We are doing everything that we are able and allowed to do within the realm of Universal Law to assist and guide you through this.  But as you know, we cannot do it for you.  The Ascended Masters of the planet cannot do it for you.  The cosmic beings that surround you cannot do it for you.  Only you can do it.
我们做着我们可以以及被允许去做的来协助你和指引你通过这一切。但如你所知,我们不能替你去做。扬升大师们不能替你去做。围绕着你的宇宙存在不能替你去做。只有你可以做到

And as you continue to awaken into the New Dawn that yes, is approaching.  It is not far off at all, now.  There are phases–stages, you might say, that you yet must go through.  And the awakening process that you are awakening through now may not always appear to be easy.  It may appear to be very difficult at times.  But that in itself, my dear friends, is an awakening within you.
随着你继续觉醒至新的黎明,是的,它正在到来。它根本不遥远。你可以说有着一些你必须通过的阶段。你正在经历的觉醒进程可能并不总是看似容易。有时候可能看似非常困难。但我亲爱的朋友们,这本身就是一个觉醒

You also have a saying:  ‘Break down, break through.’  So in order to break through to the other side, you first have to break down what are the old ways.  And the old ways must be diminished.  The old ways must be purged out.  The old programming that holds you to the separation must be purged out.  So that in its wake is left only the light, the light of the New Dawn.
你们还有个说法:“突破,打破”。所以为了突破到另一边,你先要打破旧的方式。旧的方式必须被消除。旧的方式必须被清理。将你困于分离的旧方式必须被清除。这样剩下的只有光,新黎明的光

It is as if when you wake in the morning and you go outside and you see the beginning light of the sun coming up, and how you feel within that light, within that love that is expressed by the early morning dawn.  You’ve all felt it at times.  And what you feel at those times is a small expression of what you shall feel after the New Dawn.  The rising of the New Dawn that is approaching now.
好似你在早上醒来,你出门,你看到太阳光出现,在那个早晨黎明表达出来的光与爱中你作何感受。你们都会时不时地感受到。你在那些时刻感到的是你会在新黎明后感到的一小部分。新黎明的升起即将发生

I leave you now in peace and love, and camaraderie between all of you, knowing that the light is spreading everywhere and, the darkness of duality, a polarization of separateness, is diminishing rapidly throughout the planet.
我在平和与爱中离去,知晓,光正在四处蔓延,二元性的黑暗,分离的极性,正在快速衰减

All of my peace and love be with all of you.  I am Kara.
愿我所有的平和与爱和你们同在。

我是卡拉

原文:https://sananda.website/kara-and ... nna-june-14th-2020/
传导:James McConnell
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 20:47 , Processed in 0.122305 second(s), 22 queries .