主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-10-4 11:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阿斯塔和天使王国-意识的下一个转变

Hello beloveds, it is Lord Ashtar along with the angelic kingdom and we did want to come through this channeler today. She’s so gracious to do two channelings to let me come through as i really have something that i feel is important and that i needed to speak to all of you about. I’d like to speak to you about the next shift in your consciousness so that you can start sort of preparing for it, you can start thinking about it , you can start sort of doing the work to make it easier on yourself. The next shift in your consciousness and the next shift in the consciousness of the collective and remember the shift in your consciousness means the sort of mental mind shift to that of higher, to that of better and sort of to that of a sort of higher navigation we’re going to say.
大家好,亲爱的人们,我是阿斯塔连同天使王国,今天我们希望能够通过这位管道前来。她很慷慨来进行两次传导,好让我前来,因为我真的有着一些我感到很重要,需要和大家谈论的东西。我想要和你谈谈意识的下一个转变,这样你可以开始为它做准备,你可以开始思考它,你可以开始做工作让它对你来说更加轻松。你意识的下一个转变以及集体意识的下一个转变,记住,你意识的转变意味着精神头脑转变到更高、更好的航行

When we say « shift your consciousness and shift the consciousness of the collective » we’re saying you’re going to look at things a different way, you’re going to do things a different way, you’re going to navigate a different way than you have before in the third dimensional matrix.
当我们说《转变你的意识,转变集体的意识》我们是在说你会不一样地看待事物,你会不一样地行事,你会不一样地航行,比起你在三维矩阵中的样子

We’re going to start to get very sort of explicit on exactly how we’re speaking because we want each and every one of you to be able to actually understand what this channel is bringing through. So a shift in your consciousness is navigating through the next thing or the next bunch we’re going to say of dense energies that are hitting you from the third dimensional matrix and grid breaking up. So as this draconian grid breaks up, you’re going to see a lot of things push at you that you actually been doing for thousands of years but now it’s not resonating with you because you’re holding on the fourth dimension, some of you on the fourth and a half and you’re sort of bouncing between the fourth and the fifth dimension.
我们会开始非常详细地述说我们要说的东西,因为我们想要你们每个人能够真正明白这个传导带来了什么。所以你意识的转变就是通过下一个因三维矩阵和网格破碎而来的稠密能量的冲击。所以随着这个严酷的网格破碎,你会看到很多东西冲击你,事实上你这么做已经数千年了,但现在它不再与你共振,因为你处于第四维度,你们一些人在四维的一半,你在四维和五维之间跳跃

Shifting your consciousness is shifting the way you view life, the way you view things that are coming up and the way you navigate through them. Shifting the consciousness of the collective is when enough light workers and wayshowers and starseeds and all of you that are actually awake and doing the purging and doing the activation work, you shift those that are sleeping.
转变你的意识就是转变你看待生活的方式,你看待事物的方式,你航行它们的方式。转变集体的意识就是当足够多的光之工作者和引路人以及星际种子醒来,清理,做激活工作,你就会转变那些沉睡的人

It doesn’t take that many to shift the entire collective, it’s a small percentage for the seven billion people you have to shift on the planet and those that are going to the cloud unifying collective. You’re actually unifying more. The more of you that wake up you go into this cloud, this channeler calls him, you go into being a unified collective.
不需要很多人才能转变整个集体,对七十亿人来说只需一小部分人就能转变地球,那些人会变成“云”一样统一的集体(cloud unifying collective)。实际上你们更加统一。越多的人醒来进入那个云,你们会成为一个统一的集体

When you’re shifting the consciousness of humanity you’re actually shifting what’s in the cloud along with those that aren’t in the cloud yet but it doesn’t take that many awakened beings to actually make the shifts for the entire collective go forward. So we hope that gives you some sort of way tosort of judge what this channeler is talking about.
当你转变人类的意识,你实际上转变了云中的东西连同那些还未处于云中的人,但不需要很多觉醒的人去做出转变好让整个集体前进。所以我们希望给予你某种方式来判断这个管道在说些什么

The next huge shift in your consciousness besides the one of really unifying the collective because as you shift your consciousness, as you shift the wants, sort of of the many, not the wants of the few, as you sort of navigate to the higher consciousness levels out of the denseness.
你意识的下一个巨大转变,统一集体,因为随着你转变意识,随着你转变需求,许多人的需求,而不是少数人的需求,随着你航行到更高的意识水平,离开稠密

This unification, this cloud gets bigger and bigger and bigger so the more people that wake up they go into the cloud and they’re the unifying cloud. So you’re unifying as a collective. You’re gonna operate as one. You’re not gonna operate by the wants and needs of the very few with all the money they think that they have the control, the power and you know, the manipulation. You’re going to navigate as a unified collective, you’re going to navigate with this entire collective in this huge cloud up here and you’re going to navigate for whatever is the highest good and benefit for the cloud, for the collective, for all of you.
这个统一,这个云会变得越来越大,这样更多的人会醒来,他们会进入云,他们就是统一的云。所以你们在作为一个集体统一。你们会作为一运作。你们不会根据少数人(伴随着他们认为自己拥有的所有金钱、全力,你知道的,操众)的需求和渴望运作。你们会作为一个统一的集体运作,你们会伴随着这朵巨大的云中的集体运作,你们会为了云、集体、你们所有人的最高良善和益处运作

It is going to be the wants of many. We are going to outweigh the wants of one. The wants of one is not going to exist anymore. Once if one is on the third dimensional matrix, the wants of money, power control, that’s not going to exist for any of you anymore. It’s going to be the wants of everyone up here in the unified collective cloud. So i hope this clears up and sort of you start thinking about when you unify and when you shift your consciousness and you are awake and you’re helping to shift the unified body of consciousness, you’re helping to shift that entire collective.
这会是许多人的需求。我们会把个人的需求放到次位。个人的需求不会再存在。曾经,当一个人处于三维矩阵,金钱的渴望,全力的掌控,不会再为你们存在。这会是统一的集体云中的每个人的需求。所以我希望说清楚,我希望你去开始思考,当你统一,当你转变你的意识,你醒来,你帮助转变统一的意识身体,你帮助转变整个集体

Not everyone is in this unified collective yet but there’s a lot of you, we’re going to say half the planet, is up in the cloud now and a lot more are going up very soon. So this next shift in consciousness is a big one. It’s not going to be as much of an emotional roller coaster but it’s huge for you going forward.
不是每个人都处于这个统一的集体中了,但已经有了很多人,你可以说半个地球的人,已经处于云中,更多的人会很快上来。所以意识的下一个转变是巨大的。它不会像是一个情感过山车,而是一个巨大的前进

This is going to shift you more to unify, everyone together, this is a shift of truth, this is the shift of wanting to know the truth, no matter what it is, this is a shift of living in your truth and this is a shift of the truth of everything on the planet.
这会将你们变得更加统一,每个人都团结到一起,这是一个真理的转变,这是想要知道真理的转变,无论那是什么,这是生活于你真理之中的转变,这是地球上一切真理的转变

The truth of everything on the planet can mean your angelic truth, your galactic truth, your heritage truth on this planet. Alot of mistruths have been told to you for a very long time about your history on your planet. They wanted to tell you what they thought sort of would keep you down and sort of what you needed to know but the truth for all of you divine beings of light is going to be a lot different than what you’ve been taught so far on your planet.
地球上一切的真理可以意味着你的天使真理,你的银河真理,你继承的真理。大量的虚假被告知你很长时间了,关于地球的历史。他们想要告诉你他们认为能够保持你低迷的东西,但真相,对你们所有神圣的光之存有来说会和你被一直以来教导的很不相同

The truth shift in consciousness is huge, it’s going to widen everyone’s consciousness, it’s going to allow for other truths to come in and it’s going to allow for sort of other narratives to come in as well. You’re not going to be so shut down, you’re not down here anymore and you’re going to be able to hear more. So you’re going to be able to see more truths and you’re sort of going to be able to hear more that’s coming through that might be quite different but you’re going to be able to sort of hear it and your consciousness is going to accept it.
意识的真正转变是巨大的,它会拓宽每个人的意识,会让其它的真相进入,会让其它的故事也进入。你不会如此被关闭,你不会再被困在这里,你能够听到更多。所以你能够看到更多的真相,你能够听到更多可能不一样的东西,但你能够听到它,你的意识会接纳它

This one’s huge coming in, along with this shift.There’s two in this shift is your shift to freedom, taking your power back and shifting to that of free will. So you have never been given your free will or your power or your freedom on this planet on this plane in the third dimension ever. The dark humans along with the dark ET’s, negative ET’s, they have kept you down, they have manipulated your money sources, they’ve manipulated everything you have on this planet ; it’s been manipulated, you’ve been controlled.
...这个转变会是巨大的。这个转变中有两个转变,你转变到自由,拿回你的力量,转变到自由意志。你从未被给予你的自由意志或力量或自由,在这个三维的平面上或地球上。黑暗的人类连同黑暗的ET、负面的ET,他们让你保持低迷,他们操众你的资金来源,他们操众你在地球上拥有的一切;你被掌控着

You’re gonna wake up to these truths and this freedom, you’re gonna go « oh my god i can’t believe i have this, i can’t believe i was believing down here ». You do have your freedom, you have your freedom to choose what you want in your body, you have the freedom and the free will to do as you choose as well and you have your free will over your energetic body as well.
你会意识到这些真相和这个自由,你会《我的天哪,我不敢相信我拥有它,我不敢相信我所相信的》。你确实有着自由,你可以自由选择你想要的,你有着自由意志去做你选择去做的,你对自己的能量身体也有着自由意志

The freedom and the truth are going to come together they are going to give you the power, they are going to pull your power back in to your sovereign body where it should be always. It should never have been given out here. You have the power, the government’s not going to have your power, those with all the money, the greedy ones that control are not going to have your power, you’re going to hold your truth, you’re going to know your truth and you’re going to have your freedom and free will. So these are two huge ones pushing at you now.
....自由和真相会一起前来,它们会给予你力量,它们会把你的力量拉回你主权的身体,它理应所处的地方。它永远不应该被交付。你拥有力量,正府不会拥有你的力量,那些有钱的人,贪婪的人不会拥有你的力量,你会保持你的真理,你会知晓你的真理,你会拥有你的自由和自由意志。所以这两个巨大的转变正在冲向你

There’s a lot of mistruths out there coming forward. It’s hard to judge and know who is telling the truth and who is not. It’s going to be exposed, the truth is going to come through because what’s not the truth is going to be exposed and those have been lying and telling you such mistruths, they’re going to be rend in, they’re going to be put in jail or they’re going to be cleared off the planet. They’re going to have a lot of bad things coming their way for what they’ve done for so very long and remember with the karma sped up that negative charge is going to go on them. They’re not going to stay here long.
...有着很多虚假在出现。会难以判断和知晓谁在说实话。它会被揭示,真相会出现,因为不是真相的一切都会被揭示,那些一直在撒谎和告诉你虚假的人,会被撕碎,他们会进监狱或者从地球上消失。很多不好的东西在向他们前来,出于他们如此长时间以来所做的一切,记住,伴随着业力的加速,负面电荷会发生在他们身上。他们不会再处于这里

You also have your freedom which you don’t really quite know the extent of that yet and you have your free will and you have your power. So these two are pushing at you majorly right now you have your freedom to choose what goes into your body, you have your freedom to choose what you choose to do, you have a lot more freedoms and governing laws that are supporting your freedoms now and governing laws that are supporting the truth on your planet now.
你有着你还不知道程度的自由,你有着自由意志和力量。这正在冲向你,你可以自由选择什么进入你的身体,你可以自由选择去做什么,你有着更多自由,法律正在支持你的自由和真理

This all ties in with the karmic wheel speeding up, it all ties in with the dark exiting and it all ties in with you realizing what you truly have and sort of fighting for it. It’s going to take you speaking compassionately, it’s going to take you really speaking your truth and it’s going to take you saying i want the truth and i want my freedom. So these two are pushing out you, they’re coming in.
...这一切都与业力之轮的加速有关,一切都与黑暗的离去有关,一切都与你意识到你真正拥有什么并争取它有关。这需要你富有同情心地说话,这需要你述说你的真理,这需要你述说我想要真相,我想要自由。所以这些正在向你冲来,它们在进入

I Lord Ashtar, i want to just sort of let you know so that you can start thinking about, what your truth looks like, what seeing the truth looks like, what feeling the truth looks like and you’re gonna sort of expand your consciousness that way and then you’re gonna think of what is my freedom look like, what does my free will look like, what is taking my power back and having it sit at the seat of my soul, what does it look like. So these are things to think about. It’s coming at you very soon within the next month to three months. You’re going to be pushing out, you’re going to be wanting the truth of all that is on your planet and you’re going to be wanting your freedom and free will.
我,阿斯塔,我想要让你知道,这样你可以开始思考,你的真理是什么样的,真理看起来是什么样的,真理感觉起来是什么样的,你会扩张你的意识,然后你会思考自由是什么样的,自由看起来是什么样的,什么可以让我拿回力量,让它处于我灵魂的座位中,它是什么样的。所以这些东西值得思考。这很快会在接下来的一到三个月到来。你会被推动,你会想要所有的真相,你会想要你的自由和自由意志

I Lord Ashtar, i am busy policing the planet with my command. I’m also working very close with the angelic realm along with his channeler to sort of clear the dark off the planet, all dark and to help all of you ascend as quickly and as beautifully, as peacefully as you can.
我,阿斯塔,我忙于监管地球。我也与天使领域密切共事,清理地球上的黑暗,帮助你们尽可能快、漂亮、平和地扬升

I Lord Ashtar, i’m so grateful this channeler to be bringing through this message along with the angelic kingdom to all of you now. We’re sending you our blessings. Know that we love you, know that all of us are sending you such high vibrating light which is so very important on this planet right now and know that we’re with you, we’re really with you. You have help, you have galactic federations and councils of light, you have the entire angelic kingdom behind you, we’re doing this.
我,阿斯塔,我很感谢这位管道可以带给你们这则信息。我们发送你我们的祝福。知晓,我们爱你,知晓,我们所有人在发送给你高振动的光,知晓我们与你在一起,我们真的和你在一起。你有着帮助,你有着银河连帮和光之议会、你有着整个天使王国支持着你

We love you, sending you love light and blessings.
我们爱你,发送你爱与光与祝福

原文:https://sananda.website/lord-ashtar-via-lynne-rondell.../
传导:Lynne Rondell
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 19:33 , Processed in 0.039274 second(s), 24 queries .