找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 5731|回复: 15

【秘密】

[复制链接]

2万

主题

810

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
126540
发表于 2016-11-20 04:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【秘密】

文字版 (下载)




本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

×
回复

使用道具 举报

2万

主题

810

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
126540
 楼主| 发表于 2016-11-20 04:06 | 显示全部楼层
【秘密】电影

中英文字幕 (1)


  《秘密》(The SecretPrime Time公司在2006年推出的一部纪录片,该片堪称成功学、财富学和人生指导的经典之作,动用许多重量级的专家学者,加上精彩的故事演绎和精美的影片制作,极具说服和震撼力。
  但是,正如其片名「秘密」所称,该片和创造人生的秘密一样,不为大多数人所知。



  A year ago my life had collapsed around me.

  ;一年以前, 我的生活彻底崩溃了.

  Ive worked myself into exhaustion,

  ;我把自己累得精疲力竭,

  My father died suddenly

  ;我的父亲也突然去世了

  and my relationships were in turmoil.

  ;我的人际关系也一团糟了.

  Little did I know at the time

  ;那时,我还不知道

  out of my greatest despair

  ;在这最大的绝望之中

  was to come the greatest gift.

  ;将要来临的是上天最大的礼物.

  Ive been given a glimpse of a great secret.

  ;我瞥见一个伟大的秘密.

  I began tracing the secret back through history

  ;我开始追踪这个秘密的历史渊源

  I couldnt believe all the people who knew this.

  ;我简直不敢相信, 那些知道这个秘密的人,

  They were the greatest people in history.

  ;他们都是历史上最伟大的人物.

  All I wanted to do was to share this secret with the world.

  ;我想把这个秘密分享给这个世界.

  I began searching for people alive today

  who know the secret.

  ;我开始搜寻那些现在还在世的知道这个秘密的人.

  One by one they began to emerge.

  ;一个接一个, 他们出现在我的面前...

  If you know this secret

  it gives you everything you want.

  如果你知道了这个秘密, 你就能得到所有你想要的东西.

  Happiness, health and wealth.

  幸福,健康,财富。

  You can have, do or be anything you want.

  你能拥有你想要的东西,干你所想干的事情,成为你想成为的人。

  We can have whatever that is we choose.

  I dont care how big it is.

  我们能拥有我们所选择的任何东西。——而不管这个目标有多大。

  What kind of a house do you wanna live in?

  Do you wanna be a millionaire?

  你想住什么样的房子?你想成为百万富翁吗?

  What kind of a business do you wanna have?

  Do you want more success?

  你想经营什么事业?你想有更多的成功吗?

  What do you really want?

  ;你到底想要什么?

  Ive seen many miracles take place in peoples lives.

  我看到很多奇迹发生在人们的生活中。

  Financial miracles, miracles of physical healing,

  ;财产上的奇迹,身体康复的奇迹,

  mental healing, healing in relationships...

  心理康复的奇迹,感情修复的奇迹...

  All of this happen because of knowing how to apply the secret.

  所发生的一切,都是因为知道了如何运用这个秘密。

  This is the great secret of life.

  这就是生活的大秘密。

  Youve probably been sitting there wondering what is this secret.

  现在,你可能坐在那里猜想这个秘密到底是什么.

  Ill tell you how I have come to understand it.

  我来告诉你我是怎样理解这个秘密的。

  We all work with one infinite power.

  我们都受一个威力无穷的自然力量支配.

  We all guide ourselves by exactly the same laws.

  我们都被同一个规律指导着.

  The natural laws of the Universe are so precise

  ;宇宙中的自然规律是如此的精确

  That we dont even have any difficulty building spaceships,

  ;以至于我们可以运用这些规律来建造宇宙飞船而毫无困难.

  we can send people to the moon,

  ;我们可以把人们送到月球.

  and we can time the landing with the precision of a fraction of a second.

  ;也可以把着陆时间精确到秒的几分之一.

  I dont care if youre an Indian,

  ;不论你是在印度,

  if youre in Australia, New Zealand,

  ;还是在澳大利亚,新西兰,

  Stockholm or London,

  ;还是在斯德哥尔摩或伦敦,

  or Toronto, or Montreal, or New York...

  或者多伦多, 或蒙特利尔, 或纽约.

  We all working with one power,

  ;我们都受同一种力量支配,

  one law.

  ;一个规律支配.

  Its attraction.

  这就是吸引力.

  The secret is the Law of Attraction.

  我们上面所说的那个秘密就是吸引力定律.

  Everything thats coming into your life, you are attracting into yourlife.

  ;你生活中所发生的所有事情,都是你自己吸引来的,

  And its attracted to you by virtue of the image

  as youre holding in your mind.

  ;是你头脑中所想象的图像吸引来的.

  Its what youre thinking.

  那些事情都是你的思想导致的.

  You see, whatever is going on in your mind

  ;不管你脑中想什么,

  you are attracting to you.

  ;你都会把它吸引过来.

  Now, wise people have always known that.

  聪明的人都知道这个道理.

  You go right back to the ancient Babylonians

  ;你来了解一下古巴比伦人

  theyve always known this.

  ;他们也知道这个规律.

  Its a small select group of people.

  那是精心挑选出来的一小群人.

  Why do you think that 1% of the population

  ;你想想为什么1%的人

  earns around 96% of all the money thats being earned?

  ;挣了96%的钱?

  Do you think thats an accident?

  ;你认为那是一个偶然吗?

  Its no accident.

  绝非偶然.

  Its designed that way.

  这个方式就是这样设计的(事情就应当如此)

  They understand something.

  ;他们懂得这个道理.

  They understand the secret.

  他们知道这个秘密.

  And you are being introduced to the secret.

  我现在正在给你介绍这个秘密.

  The simplest way for me to look at the Law of Attraction

  ;理解吸引力定律的最简单方法

  is if I think of myself as a magnet.

  ;是你假设把自己当一个磁铁.

  And I know that a magnet will attract to it.

  我知道磁铁会吸磁铁.

  Very basically put, the Law of Attraction says that like attractslike.

  简单的说, 吸引力的规律就是「相似的吸引相似的」.

  But were really talking at the level of thought.

  但我们是在"思想"这个层次来讨论问题的。

  Our job as humans is to hold on to the thoughts of what we want,

  ;作为人类,我们要做的工作就是持续地思考我们想要的东西.

  make it absolutely clear in our minds what we want

  ;弄清楚我们到底想要什么,

  and from there we start to invoke one of the greatest laws in the Universe

  ;从这一点起,我们开始召唤宇宙中这些伟大的定律

  and thats the Law of Attraction.

  ;即——吸引力定律.

  You become what you think about most,

  ;你会成为你心里想的最多的那种人,

  but you also attract what you think about most.

  ;你也会拥有你心里想的最多的东西.

  If you see it in here

  ;如果你可以在你的头脑看到它,

  youre gonna hold it here.

  ;你就会最终拥有它.

  And that principle can be summed up in three simple words:

  ;这个定律可以概括为3个字:

  thoughts

  ;思想

  become

  ;会成为

  things.

  ;现实.

  What most people dont understand is that a thought has a frequency.

  很多人不知道思想是有频率的.

  Every thought has a frequency.

  每种思想都有一个频率.

  We can measure a thought.

  我们可以测量这个思想.

  Its if youre thinking that thought over and over and over again

  ;也就是说,如果你反反复覆的思考一个想法

  or if youre imagining in your mind

  ;或经常在脑海中想象它

  having that brand new car,

  例如,想象已经拥有某辆新车,

  having the money that you need,building that company,

  ;或你已经拥有所需要的钱,或你正在创建你的公司,

  finding your soul mate;

  ;或找到了你的心灵伴侣;

  if you imagine what that looks like

  ;只要你在脑海中想象它们的样子,

  youre emitting that frequency on a consistent basis.

  ;你就会持续地发射对应的频率。

  Thoughts are sending out that magnetic signal

  ;思想不断的发射这种带有磁性的信号,

  that is drawing the parallel back to you.

  ;这个信号就会把相似的东西吸引回来。

  See yourself living in abundance

  ;想象你生活在富裕之中,

  and you will attract that.

  ;你就会把「富裕」吸引到你身边。

  It always works.it works every time with every person.

  这个定律永远是起作用的。不论什么时候,;不论对什么人,都是如此。

  Heres the problem:

  ;这还有一个问题:

  most people are thinking about what they dont want

  ;很多人想的是他们不想要的东西

  and theyre wondering why it shows up over and over and over again.

  ;他们总是在想为什么不想要的东西总是出现在自己面前。

  The Law of Attraction doesnt care whether you

  perceive something to be good or bad

  ;吸引定律才不管你认为某件事物是好还是坏。

  or whether you dont want it

  or whether you do want it

  ;也不管你是想要还是不想要它。

  its responding to your thoughts.

  ;它只是响应你的想法。

  So if youre sitting there,

  looking at a mountain of debt

  ;因此,假设你坐在那里,看着山似的债务,

  feeling terrible about it,

  ;并且感到心情很糟糕,

  thats a signal youre putting out to the Universe.

  ;你就会把这些信号发射到宇宙中。

  "Wow, I feel really bad because of

  all this debt Ive got."

  ;"唉!我我这么多的债务,真是烦恼死了。"

  Youre just affirming it to yourself,

  ;你这样想只能是不断的向你自己强调这种糟糕的状况,

  you feel it on every level of your being,

  ;这种感觉充满了你的整个身心,

  thats what youre gonna get more of.

  ;结果你会得到更多的烦恼。

  So, when youre looking at that thing you want

  ;因此,当你看到你想要的东西,

  and youre saying yes to it,

  ;并从心底里接受它,

  youre activating a thought

  ;你就激活了一个思想

  and the Law of Attraction

  is responding to that thought

  ;吸引定律也就会响应你的这个思想

  But when youre looking at

  something that you do not want

  ;但是,当你看到你不想要的东西

  and you shout no at it

  ;并在思想中排斥它的时候

  youre actually not pushing it away.

  ;你并没有把它推开。

  Instead, youre activating the very

  thought of what you do not want

  ;相反的,你激活了一个关于你不想要的东西的思想

  and now Law of Attraction is lining

  those things up for you also.

  而吸引力定律就会把这个你不喜欢的东西吸引到你的身边来。

  This is a Universe that is based upon attraction.

  这是一个以吸引力为基础的宇宙。

  Everything is about attraction.

  每样东西都和吸引力有关。

  The Law of Attraction is always working

  ;吸引定律总是在起作用

  whether you believe it or understand it or not.

  ;不管你是否相信它或是否理解它。

  Its always working.

  它总是在起作用。

  You might be thinking about past

  你可能在回忆过去,

  or the present, or the future,

  ;或思考现实,或想象未来,

  but whether youre remembering

  or observing, or imagining

  ;但不管你是在回忆,还是在观察和想象,

  still in that process you are activating thought

  ;在所有这些过程中,你都是是在激活一种思想,

  and Law of Attraction, which is the

  most powerful law in the Universe,

  ;而那个宇宙中最具威力的吸引力定律,

  is responding to your thought.

  ;就会响应你的思想。



【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复 1 0

使用道具 举报

2万

主题

810

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
126540
 楼主| 发表于 2016-11-20 04:25 | 显示全部楼层
2 
 Creation is always happening.

  创造总是在发生。

  Every time an individual has a thought

  ;每当人们产生一个思想,

  or a prolonged, chronic way of thinking

  ;或者进行一个漫长的思考,

  theyre in the creation process,

  ;他们就是处在一个创造的过程中,

  something is gonna manifest out of those thoughts.

  ;就必定会有一些东西被创造(实现)出来。

  Law of Attraction says:

  ;吸引定律是这样说的:

  "Well give you whatever it is you say and focus on."

  「我们会给你们想要的东西和集中思想考虑的东西。」

  So, if youre complaining about how bad it is

  因此,如果你抱怨东西不好,

  were you creating this more of how bad it is.

  ;你就会制造出更坏的东西。

  I had a student named Robert. Robert was a gay man

  我有个学生,罗伯特。;他是个同性恋,

  and he was taking an on-line course I have,

  ;他参加我举办的在线课程,

  a part of which entails e-mail access to me.

  ;课程的部分内容是通过电子邮件进行的。

  And he outlined all of the grim realities of his life.

  他告诉我他严酷的现实生活。

  In his job, all the people ganged up on him.

  在工作中,他的同事们合起来欺负他。

  And it was constantly stressful

  because of how nasty they all have been.

  因为他的同事都很坏,他感觉很有压力.

  When he walked down the street, he said,

  ;他说,当他走在街上时,

  in every block he was accosted by homophobic people

  ;在每个街区, 都有些敌视同性恋的人找他麻烦

  who wanted to abuse him in some way.

  ;他们用各种方式侮辱他.

  He was wanting to become a stand-up comedian.

  他想成为一名独角戏喜剧演员.

  And when he went out and did the stand-up comedy job

  ;但当他出演节目时,

  everybody hackled him about being gay.

  ;在场的每个人都会嘲笑他, 因为他是一个同性恋.

  And his whole life was one of a lot of unhappiness and misery

  ;他的生活充满了不幸和苦难

  and it all focused around this idea of being attacked because he was gay.

  ;所有这一切,都围绕着一个思想:因为他是个同性恋,所以

  总是遭人攻击.

  I began to teach him that he was focusing on what he did not want.

  我开始告诉他,他总是把注意力集中到那些他不想要的东西上.

  I have directed him back to his e-mail that he sent me and I said, read it again,

  ;我让他看他自己发给我的邮件, 说: 再读一下,

  look at all the things you do not want

  that youre telling me about,

  ;看看你尽告诉我那些你不想要的东西.

  and I can tell youre very passionate about this;

  ;而且可以看出,你对此很冲动

  when you focus on something with a lot of passion

  ;当你很冲动地将你的思想集中在某种东西上时,

  it makes it happen even faster.

  ;那会促使它更快的发展.

  And then he really started taking this thing about

  ;然后他就开始把注意力

  focusing on what you want to hurt.

  ;集中到想要的东西上(hurt??).

  And he began really trying.

  他开始努力实习.

  What happened within the next six to eight weeks

  ;接下来的6到8周内

  was absolutely a miracle.

  ;确实发生了奇迹.

  He said that all the people in his office that had been harassing him

  ;他说,他办公室里曾经找他麻烦的那些同事,

  either transferred to another department

  ;要么被调到另外的部门,

  or quit working at the company

  ;要么离开了公司,

  or started totally leaving him alone.

  ;或者根本不再找他麻烦了.

  And he began to love his job.

  他开始热爱他的工作了.

  He noticed that when he was walking down the street

  ;他注意到当他走在街上时,

  that nobody came up to him and harassed him anymore.

  ;没有人们再来找他麻烦了.

  They just werent there.

  他们根本也不在那里了.

  When he went and did his stand-up comedy

  ;当他出独角戏节目时,

  he started getting standing ovations

  and nobody was hackling him.

  ;他开始收到热烈的欢呼,没有人再嘲笑他了.

  His whole life changed

  ;他的生活开始改变了,

  because he changed from focusing on what he did not want,

  what he was afraid of, what he wanted to avoid,

  ;因为他不再思考那些他不想要的东西, 那些他担心害怕的事情,和想要避免的事情.

  to focusing on what he did want.

  ;而是将精力集中到他希望的事情上.

  So we may be very positive in our outlook and orientation,

  ;因此,我们可以对未来保持积极的态度,

  and we tend to attract positive people

  and positive events and circumstances.

  ;我们就会把那些积极的人,正面的事情和好的环境吸引到身边来.

  We may be very negative in our orientation, very angry,

  ;我们也可以对未来感到消极、恼怒,

  in which case we tend to attract negative, angry people

  ;这样,我们就会把那些消极的,爱生气的人

  and negative , angry circumstances.

  ;和消极的、恼怒的环境吸引到身边来.

  And so you end up attracting to you the predominate

  thought that youre holding in your awareness.

  ;最终的结果是,我们会将我们思维中占主导地位的思想吸引到我们的身边

  Whether those thoughts are conscious

  or whether theyre unconscious,

  ;不管这些思想是我们有意识产生的, ;还是无意识产生的.

  thats the rub.

  ;问题就在这里。

  If you look very carefully

  ;如果你仔细的观察,

  when it comes to the secret, the power of our mind,

  ;所谓的「秘密」,意识的力量、

  the power of our attention in our daily lives

  ;日常生活中注意力的力量

  its all around us.

  ;这些力量就在我们身边。

  All we gotta do is open our eyes and look.

  我们要做的事情就是张开眼睛去认识

  You see Law of Attraction evidenced in your society

  ;在你的生活中,你可以看到吸引定律的实例,

  when you see that the one who speaks most of illness - has it,

  ;当你看到一个人总说自己有病,他就会生病。

  when you see that the one who speaks most of prosperity - has it.

  ;当你看到一个人总说自己富有,他就会富有。

  Law of Attraction is evident everywhere around you

  ;到处都有吸引定律的例证。

  if youre understanding what it is.

  ;如果你理解它

  It has to do with you being a magnet,

  ;就好像你是一个磁铁,

  attracting thought, attracting people,

  ;吸引类似的思想,吸引类似的人,

  attracting events, attracting life style.

  ;吸引类似的事情,吸引类似的生活格式。

  Indeed everything that you bring into your experience,

  ;确实的,发生你生活中的每件事情,

  you bring because of this powerful Law of Attraction.

  ;都是你经由吸引定律的强大力量吸引到你的生活中来的。

  I mean, Im not talking to you from the point of view of just wishful thinking or imaginary, craziness.

  我的意思是,我并不是只在所谓的「满怀希望的思考」这个角度来讨论问题,或者所谓的「想象力」甚至「疯狂执着」。

  Im talking to you from a deeper basic understanding.

  我要告诉你的是要站在一个更深层的基础上看问题。

  Quantum physics really begins to point to this discovery.

  量子物理学已经做出了这个发现

  It says that you cant have a Universe without mind entering into it.

  ;它告诉我们,我们不可能拥有这样一个宇宙,它可以独立于我们的意识之外。

  The mind is actually shaping the very thing that is being perceived.

  实际上,意识构造了那些被我们感知的一切。

  Now, if you do not understand,

  that doesnt mean you should reject that.

  即使你不能理解这个道理,你也没有理由拒绝它

  You dont understand the electricity properly.

  ;就像你可能不懂电流的工作原理,

  First of all, no one even knows what electricity is.

  ;其实,没有人真的知道「电」是什么

  And yet you enjoy the benefits off it.

  ;但你可以享受电带来的福利

  Do you know how it works?

  ;你知道电的原理吗?

  I dont know how it works. But I do know this: that you can cook a mans dinner with electricity

  ;我不知道。;但我知道这点:;你可以用电来为人做饭

  and you can also cook the man.

  ;你甚至可以用电把这个人也给「烹」了。

  People often, at times when they begin to understand the great secret, they get frightened of all of thes

  e negative thoughts that they have.

  ;人们懂得了这个道理后,可能会害怕,因为我们日常有太多的消极思维。

  Two things you need to be aware of.

  One: it is been proven now scientifically that an affirmative thought is hundreds of times more powerful than a negative thought.

  So, that eliminates a degree of worry right there.

  不过我要你注意两点:首先,积极的思维比消极的思维的力量要大许多倍!这也许会让你放心一些。

  People often, at times when they begin to understand the great secret,

  ;通常,当人们刚开始了解这个秘密时,

  they get frightened

  ;他们都会很害怕,

  of all of these negative thoughts that they have.

  ;因为他们拥有太多的负面想法。

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

2万

主题

810

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
126540
 楼主| 发表于 2016-11-20 04:26 | 显示全部楼层
3

 Two things you need to be aware of.

  但您应该知道两件事。

  One: it is been proven now scientifically

  ;一:现在科学已经证明,

  that an affirmative thought is hundreds of times more powerful than a negative thought.

  ;正面的想法要比负面想法的力量强过上千倍.

  So, that eliminates a degree of worry right there.

  因此, 这个事实可以消除你不少忧虑.

  You live in a reality where there is this buffer of time.

  你生活在这样一个世界: 时间是带有缓冲的.

  And truly, that serves you.

  实际上, 这对你有利.

  Youre really not wanting to be

  in an environment where

  ;你并不真的想生活在一个

  your thoughts manifest immediately.

  ;思想能够立即变成现实的环境中.

  The evidence is long and coming

  and that is really a good thing.

  思想的实现是一个长时和渐进的过程,这实际上是一件好事.

  So, you want to become aware of your thoughts,

  ;因此, 你需要注意你的思想,

  you want to choose your thoughts carefully

  ;仔细的选择你的思想

  and you wanna have fun with this.

  ;并且从中获得乐趣.

  Because, you are the masterpiece of your own life.

  因为你就是你自己的生活的作品,

  You are the Michelangelo of your own life.

  ;你是你自己生活的米开朗琪罗.

  The David that you are sculpting is you.

  你所雕塑的戴维就是你自己.

  And you do it with your thoughts.

  你用你的思想来雕塑.

  The leaders in the past who had the secret

  ;过去, 那些知道这个秘密领袖人物们

  wanted to keep the power, and not share the power.

  ;想把这个秘密保守起来, 不与大家分享它的威力

  So, they kept people ignorant of the secret.

  ;他们不让人们知道这个秘密,

  People went to work, they did their job, they came home.

  ;大家工作,干活, 回家

  With no power, because

  the secret was kept in the few.

  ;他们在生活的小道上艰难行进,没有力量(去塑造自己的生活),因为只有少数人知道(创造美好生活的)秘密.

  (With前面缺了一句,好像是「They run on a track road」)

  We live in a Universe in which there are laws.

  我们生活在一个由"规律"所支配的宇宙中.

  Just as theres Law of Gravity;

  ;正如"重力规律"一样;

  if you fall off the building,

  ;如果你从大楼上跌落,

  it doesnt matter whether youre

  a good person or a bad person,

  youre gonna hit the ground.

  ;不管你是一个好人还是一个坏人,你肯定会撞到地上的.

  Everything that surround you right now in your life,

  ;你现在生活中的一切

  including the things youre complaining about,

  ;包括那些你所抱怨的事情,

  youve attracted.

  ;都是由你自己吸引来的.

  Now, I know at first blush,thats gonna be something that

  ;嗯, 我知道, 初听起来, 这个说法(at first blush: 一眼看上去)

  you hate to hear.

  ;你可能不太喜欢听.

  Youre gonna immediately say

  ;你可能会立即说:

  I didnt attract the car accident,

  ;我可没有吸引过那次车祸,

  I didnt attract this particular client,

  ;我也没有吸引过这个恼人的客户,

  I didnt particularly attract the debt,

  ;我更没有专门的去吸引债务,

  I didnt attract...whatever it happens

  to be that youre complaining about.

  ;我没有吸引...那些我正在抱怨的东西.

  And Im here to be a little bit in your face

  ;可是,请原谅我的冒犯,

  and to say "yes, you did attract it".

  ;我要告诉你: "是的, 是你吸引了它们".

  And this is one of the hardest concepts to get.

  这是最难以理解的概念之一.

  But once youve accepted it, its life-transforming.

  但只要你接受了这个它,它将使你的生活发生革命性的变化

  This is part of the overall giant secret here.

  ;这就是那个伟大的秘密的一部分。

  And most of us attract by default.

  我们大多数人只是在用"默认方式"吸引自己的生活.

  We just think that we dont have any control over it,

  我们认为我们没有控制世界的能力,

  our thoughts are on auto-pilot,

  our feelings are on auto-pilot

  我们的思想处于"自动驾驶"模式,

  我们的感觉也处在"自动驾驶"模式

  and so everything is just brought to us by default.

  因此一切事情也就以默认的方式来到我们面前.

  Now, if this is your first time to hear this

  ;如果你是第一次听说这个道理

  it may feel like:

  "oh, I have to now monitor my thoughts,

  this is gonna be a lot of work".

  ;你可能会有这样的感觉:"噢,我还要监控我的思想,这可需要大量的工作".

  It will seem like that at first,

  ;刚开始的时候是有点像这个样子,

  but thats where the fun begins.

  ;不过从此往后就很有意思了.

  We do not encourage that you try to monitor your thoughts.

  我们不鼓励你去试图监控你的思想.

  That would sort of make you crazy.

  那可能会让你发疯的.

  There are so many thoughts coming to you from so many different directions

  有那么多的思想从如此多的方向拥来

  about so many different subjects.

  ;思考的是如此众多的主题.

  Thats where your emotional guidance system comes in.

  这就需要你的"情感导向系统"来发挥作用了.

  Your emotions,

  ;你的情感,

  your emotional guidance system

  ;你的情感导向系统

  is what helps you to understand what youre thinking.

  ;可以帮助你理解你正在思考的东西.

  So, your thoughts cause your feelings.

  也就是说,你的思想产生你的感觉.

  The emotions are this incredible gift that we have.

  情感是我们不可思议的天赋.

  To let us know what were attracting.

  它让我们知道我们正在吸引什么东西.

  There are only two emotions from our perspective.

  我们认为,只有两类情感.

  One feels good and one feels bad.

  一种让你感觉良好,另一种让你感觉很糟.

  You call them all sorts of different things,

  ;你可能用各种各样的名字称呼它们,

  but essentially all of those negative emotions,

  ;但从根本上来说,所有的负面的情感,

  whether you call it guilt or anger, or frustration,

  ;不管你把它称作"负罪感", 还是"愤怒", 或者"沮丧",

  all feel much the same - they do not feel good.

  ;它们带来的感觉都一样 - 它们让你感觉很不好.

  And all of those, our guidance saying,

  ;所有的这些感觉, 是我们的导向系统在告诉我们,

  that what youre thinking about right now

  ;我们现在正在思想的东西

  is not in line with what you are really wanting.

  ;跟我们真正希望的东西不一致.

  On another level, its called "bad frequency"

  or "bad vibes" or whatever you wanna call it.

  在另一层面,它被称之为"坏频率", 或"坏振动", 或其他什么名字.

  The one that feels good, that feeling of hope or happiness or love,

  ;让我们感觉好的情感, 让我们感到希望,感到幸福和爱,

  that good feeling,

  ;这些好的感觉,

  that positive emotion is, guidance saying,

  ;这些正面的情感,就是导向系统在说:

  that what youre thinking right now

  ;我们现在所思想的东西

  is in alignment with what youre want.

  ;和我们所想要的东西是一致的.

  So, its really so simple. Its right there. The answers are:

  ;因此,这是一个很简单的事情. 秘密就在这里. 答案就是:

  what am I attracting right now?

  How do you feel? I feel good.

  我现在正在吸引什么呢?

  我感觉如何? 我感觉良好.

  Well good. keep doing that.

  ;那好,继续这样吧.

  Our feelings are a feedback mechanism to us

  ;我们的感觉是我们的一种"反馈机制",

  about whether were on track or not,

  ;它反映出我们是否正走在正确的轨道上,

  whether were on course or off course.

  ;是在正确的路线上,还是已经偏离

  The better you feel, the more in alignment you are.

  ;你越是感觉好,你就越是(和理想)相一致.

  The worse you feel, the more out of alignment you are.

  你越是感觉不好, 就越是与理想不一致.

  What you are doing is you are moving through the variety of your day-to-day experience;

  ;你现在所做的一切,实际上就是;在你日常的各种各样的经验中穿梭,

  is youre offering thoughts

  ;产生各种各样的思想

  that are literally formulating your future experience.

  ;(这些思想)实际上就塑造了你未来的经历.

  And you can tell by the way you feel

  ;你可以根据你的感觉来辨别

  if the things that youre moving toward

  ;你正在走向的哪个方向

  will please you when you get there.

  ;在你到达后,是否会让你感到愉悦.

  And youre getting exactly what youre feeling about,

  ;你所得到的结果,是你所"感觉到的"东西,

  not so much what youre thinking about.

  ;而不太是你所"想"的东西.

  Thats why people if they stub their toe, out of bed,

  ;正是这个原因,当人们起床的时候,撞到了脚趾,(stub这里是动词,磕碰的意思)

  they tend to spiral.

  ;他们就可能连锁反应(坏运气越来越多).

  The whole day goes like that, you know.

  整个一天都变成那样子...

  They have no clue

  ;他们根本不知道

  that a simple shifting of their emotions

  ;他们情感的一个小小变化

  can change their entire day, and life.

  ;会改变他们一整天的状况和生活.

  If you start out having a good day

  ;如果你一天开始的时候情绪很好

  and youre in that particular happy feeling,

  ;你处在一种幸福的感觉之中,

  as long as you dont allow something to change your mood,

  ;只要你别让任何事情破坏你的这种情绪,

  youre gonna continue to attract, by the Law of Attraction,

  ;那么,根据吸引力定律,你将会吸引

  more situations, circumstances, people that sustain that happy feeling.

  更多的(类似的)形势, 情形和人们, 来延续你那种幸福的感觉.

  Good days, bad days, rich get richer, poor gets poorer...

  ;好日子,坏日子,富人越来越富,穷人越来越穷...

  its all about what these people are

  predominately and continually feeling.

  ;这都是因为他们(头脑中)占统治地位的持续地感觉着(那种状态).

  You can begin, right now, to feel healthy.

  你可以现在立即就感觉"健康".

  You can begin to feel prosperous.

  你可以现在就开始感觉"富有".

  You can begin to feel the love that surrounding you

  ;你可以现在就感觉到那围绕着你的爱 -

  even if its not there.

  ;即使它并不真的存在.

  And what will happen is the Universe will correspond to the nature of your song,

  那么将会发生的事情就是:宇宙会响应你的(心灵的)歌声本质,

  the Universe will correspond to the nature of that inner feeling

  ;宇宙会响应你内在感觉的本质

  and manifest,

  ;并将它变现成为现实,

  because thats the way you feel.

  ;因为那就是你感觉到的情形.

  So basically, what you focus on with thought and feeling

  ;因此,基本上来说,你的思想和感觉所关注的东西

  is what youre attracting to your experience

  ;就是你将要吸引到你的生活中的东西

  whether or not its something you want.

  ;而不管这个东西是不是你所想要的.

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

2万

主题

810

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
126540
 楼主| 发表于 2016-11-20 04:27 | 显示全部楼层
4


  Its hard to swallow,

  ;这个道理可能难以让你理解,

  but when we can begin to open ourselves up to that

  ;可是一旦我们向它敞开自己(相信它)

  ramifications are awesome.

  ;其结果是令人敬畏的.

  It means that whatever thought has done in your life,

  ;它意味着,不管你的思想已经在你的生活中造成了什么影响,

  it can be undone through a shift in your awareness.

  ;都是可以被"回复"或"撤销"的, 通过改变你的意识(来实现这种"撤销").

  Its really important that you feel good.

  你要"感觉良好",这很重要.

  Because this "feeling good" is what

  goes out as a signal into the Universe

  ;因为这种"感觉良好",就是发射到宇宙中的信号,

  and starts to attract more of itself to you.

  ;它会吸引更多同样的事物给你.

  So, the more you can feel good,

  ;因此,你越是能感觉好,

  the more you will attract

  the things that help you feel good

  ;你越是能吸引那些可以帮助你感觉好的事物,

  and all they keep bringing you up, higher and higher.

  ;所有这些会让你感觉更好,越来越好.

  When youre feeling down,

  ;当你感觉不好的时候,

  do you know that you can change it like that.

  ;你知不知道,你可以像有法术一样改变着状态.

  (注意片中人物的手指动作。还记得StarTrek中的Q吗?

  他捻一下响指,就会实现一个奇迹)

  Put on a beautiful piece of music.

  放一段优美的音乐.

  Start singing. Thatll change your emotion.

  唱唱歌.这会改变你的情绪.

  Or think of something beautiful.

  或者想想美好的东西.

  Think of a baby,

  ;想想一个婴儿,

  maybe one you love,

  ;最好是想想你喜爱的那个baby,

  and draw on it.

  ;并将你的心思吸引向彼.

  Really keep that thought in your mind,

  ;实实在在地将这种思想保持在你的意识中,

  walk everything out but that thought.

  ;将其它所有的思绪都赶出去.

  I guarantee youll start to feel good.

  我敢保证你会开始感觉好起来.

  This principle applies to your family pet, for instance

  ;比如说,这个原则也适用于你家里的宠物,

  which I believe theyre wonderful

  ;我认为这些宠物太美妙了

  because they put you in a great emotional state.

  ;因为他们可以使你处在一种很好的情感状态中.

  When you feel love for your pet

  thats a great state of love

  ;当你感到很爱你的宠物的时候,这是一种很高级状态的爱

  thats going to bring goodness into your life.

  ;因为它会给你的生活带来美好.

  What a gift that is.

  这是一个什么样的天赋啊!

  And when you begin to get a hang of this,

  ;当你开始掌握这个窍门,(get a hang of:找到窍门)

  when you begin to guide your thoughts

  based upon the way they feel,

  ;当你开始基于你感觉的方式来指导你的思想

  and you begin to notice

  ;并且当你开始注意到

  the correlation between what youre

  feeling and thinking

  ;你的感觉和思想

  and whats coming back to you,

  ;和你得到的结果之间的关系,

  before you know it,

  ;不知不觉地,

  you will know that youre

  the creator of your own reality.

  ;你就会知道,你是你自己的现实的创造者.

  And those who are watching from a distance

  ;从那些离你有一些距离的人们的角度看来,

  will stand in amazement at the perfect life you live.

  ;他们会惊讶(stand in amazement)于你的完美的生活状况.

  Since I learned the secret

  and started applying it to my life,

  ;自从我学到这个秘密并将它应用于我的生活,

  my life has truly become magical,

  ;我的生活变得像魔术一样不可思议,

  I think the kind of life that everybody dreams of

  ;我想着那种大家都梦想的生活

  and I live on a day-to-day basis.

  ;我也每天都生活在这种生活之中.

  I live in a $4.5 million mansion,

  ;我居住在价值450万的寓所,

  I have a wife to die for,

  ;我有一个生死与共的爱妻,

  I get to vacation in all the

  fabulous spots of the world,

  ;我到世界各地美丽的景点度假,

  Ive climbed mountains,

  Ive explored, Ive been on safari...

  我登山, 探险, 狩猎远征...

  And all of this happened, and continues to happen,

  ;所有发生的这一切,以及将要发生的一切,

  because of knowing how to apply the secret.

  ;都是因为我知道如何应用这个秘密.

  Life can be absolutely phenomenal, and it should be.

  生活可以是非凡的 - 生活应当是非凡的.

  And it will be

  ;也必将是非凡的 -

  when you start using the secret.

  ;一旦你开始应用这个秘密以后.

  Well, a lot of people ask me what

  their job is in the creative process

  ;唔, 很多人问我, 在这个创造的过程中,

  他们的的工作(角色)是什么

  and what the job of the Universe is.

  ;以及宇宙的工作是什么.

  So lets look at that for a moment.

  让我们研究一下这个问题.

  Lets use this metaphor:

  if you think about Aladdin and his lamp,

  ;我们可以用这个比喻(来说明问题): 阿拉丁和他的神灯,

  youve probably heard of that one,

  ;你可能已经听说过这个故事,

  Aladdin picks up the lamp, he dust it off

  ;阿拉丁捡到一盏灯, 他擦掉灯上的灰尘

  and out pops the genie.

  ;就跳出来一个精灵.

  And the genie always says one thing:

  ;精灵总是说一句话:

  "Your wish is my command."

  ;"你的愿望就是我的命令."

  If you trace the story back to its origins,

  ;如果你追踪到这个故事的起源,

  you know, we now think that theres three wishes,

  ;你知道,我们现在都认为只能有三个愿望,

  but if you if you trace the story

  back to its origins,

  ;但如果你追踪到故事的起源,

  theres absolutely no limit whatsoever to the wishes.

  ;实际上对愿望的个数是没有什么限制的.

  Think about that one.

  想想这件事.

  Now, lets take this metaphor, blow it up

  and apply it to you and your life.

  现在,让我们将这个比喻推而广之,将它应用到你和你的生活.

  Remember, Aladdin is the one who

  always asks for what he wants.

  记住, 阿拉丁要求他所想要的.

  Then youve got the Universe at large

  which is this grand genie.

  然后你会得到整个宇宙 - 就是那个大精灵- (来响应这个要求).

  And traditions have called

  that so many different things -

  ;传统上人们用很多不同的名称来称呼它 -

  the holly guardian angel, your higher self,

  I mean we can put any label on it,

  ;圣守护天使,你的高级自我...

  我的意思是你可以随便给这个东西贴标签,

  and you choose the one that works best for you.

  ;你选一个对你来说最合适的(名字).

  But every tradition has told us

  theres something bigger than us.

  但每一种传统文化都告诉我们,有一个比我们更伟大的东西.

  And the genie always says one thing:

  ;精灵总是说一件事:

  "Your wish is my command."

  ;"你的愿望就是我的命令"

  So, wed like to say to you that the creative process

  ;因此,我想对你说,创造的过程

  is a three step process.

  ;可以分为三个步骤.

  Step one is: you must ask for what you want.

  第一步: 你必须要求你想要的东西.

  You do not need use words to ask.

  你不必要使用言词来要求.

  In fact, the Universe is not even hearing the words from you.

  实际上,宇宙甚至没有去听你的言语.

  The Universe is responding completely to your thought.

  宇宙完全是对你的思想响应的.

  What is you really want?

  ;你真正想要的是什么?

  Sit down and write it on a piece of paper.

  Write it in the present tense.

  坐下来把它写在一张纸上. 用"现在时态"来写.

  You might begin by writing, "I am so happy and grateful now that..."

  你可以这样开头, "我非常高兴和感激, 因为..."

  and then explain how do you want your life to be

  然后解释你想要你的生活是什么样子

  in every area.

  在所有的各个方面.

  And this is really fun.

  这很有意思.

  This is like having the Universe as your catalogue

  ;这就好像是将宇宙作为你的目录

  and you flip through, and you go "well, Id like to have this experience,

  ;你翻着这个目录,同时点"啊,我想要这种体验,

  and Id like to have that product,

  ;我想要这个产品,

  and Id like to have a person like that",

  ;我想要这样的人",

  it is you just placing your order with the Universe.

  ;就像是你向宇宙下订单

  Its really that easy.

  ;就这么容易.

  The second step is: answer. An answer to what youre asking.

  第二个步骤是: 应答.

  应答你的要求.

  And that is not your work in your physical form.

  这不是作为物质形态的你的工作.

  The Universe will do that step for you.

  宇宙会为你作这一步工作.

  All of the Universal forces are responding

  with the thoughts that you set in motion.

  所有的宇宙力量都在响应你所发起的思想.

  "Your wish is my command."

  ;"你的愿望就是我的命令."

  And the Universe will start to rearrange itself to make it happen for you.

  宇宙会自行重组, 使之变为现实.

  Most of us have never allowed ourselves to want what we truly want

  ;我们中的许多人从来都不让自己去"想要"我们真正想要的东西

  because we cant see how its going to manifest.

  ;因为我们不知道这到底是如何实现的.

  If you do just a little research, it is gonna become evident to you

  ;只要你做一些调查的话,你就会非常明白

  that anyone that ever accomplished anything did not know how they were gonna do it, they only knew they were gonna do it.

  任何可以做成某件事情的人都并不知道他们将如何去做, 他们只是知道他们要作这件事.

  You do not need to know how its gonna come about.

  你不需要知道它会如何到来.

  You do not need to know how the Universe will rearrange itself.

  你不需要知道宇宙会如何重组自己.

  You dont know how.

  你不知道"如何".

  Itll be shown to you. you will attract the way.

  ;它会自己展现给你. 你吸引了这个过程.

  So, then our friend say, something must be going terribly wrong.

  那么, 我的朋友,你可能会说, 那肯定是有什么地方出错了.

  Because, I know I am asking so where is my stuff.

  因为, 我知道我在要求什么, 那么我的东西呢?

  And we say, you are asking, you are completing step one,

  ;那么我这样说: 你要求了, 你完成了第一个步骤,

  you cant help but do that.

  ;你不由自主地做到了.

  The Universe is answering, every time. No exception.

  而宇宙也应答了, 每次都是, 没有例外.

  But there is another step that you must understand,

  ;但还有另外一个步骤你必须理解.

  and it is called step three, which is the receiving step

  ;这就是第三步,"接受",

  which means, you must bring yourself

  into alignment with what youre asking for.

  ;它意味着,你必须将自己处于一种和你要求的东西相一致的状态.

  When youre in alignment with what you want, you feel wonderful.

  当你和你想要的东西一致的时候, 你会感觉美妙极了.

  Thats where the enthusiasm is, thats where joy is,

  ;这就是所谓的"着迷", 这就是"喜悦",

  thats where the appreciation is, thats where that feeling of passion is.

  ;这就是"欣赏",这就是"激情"的感觉.

  But when you are feeling despair, or fear, or anger,

  ;但是当你感到失望, 恐惧, 和愤怒,

  those are strong indications that you are not right now in alignment with what youre asking for.

  ;这些都是说明你现在还没有和你所要求的东西相一致的信号

  And so, when you begin to realize that the way you feel is everything,

  ;因此, 当你开始知道, 你的感觉就是一切,

  and you begin to direct your thoughts based upon how they feel,

  ;并开始以思想的感觉来引导思想,

  little by little you can find the feeling place of it,

  ;一点一点地, 你就会发现"感觉"在其中的地位,

  and now you are one with it,

  ;现在你和它一致了,

  and now it must manifest into your experience.

  ;它肯定会在你的经验中成为现实.

  And when you turn that fantasy into a fact

  当你幻想变成现实

  youre in the position build bigger and better fantasies

  ;你就可以建造更大更好的幻想

  and that, my friend is the creative process.

  ;而这,我的朋友,就是创造的过程.

  So, the Law of Attraction, the study and practice of the Law of Attraction

  ;因此, 吸引力定律, 对吸引力定律的学习和实践

  is this figuring out what will help you generate the feelings of having it now.

  ;就是要研究出怎样才能帮助你产生这种"我正在拥有"的感觉.

  Go test-drive that car. Go shop for that home, get in the house,

  ;去试开一下(你梦想的)车,为那个(梦想的)家去购物,进入(你梦想的)房子,

  do whatever you have to do to generate the feelings of having it now

  ;尽一切手段来产生这种"正在拥有"的感觉

  and remember them.

  ;并记住它们.

  Whatever you can do to do that will help you to literally attract it.

  为此(产生那种感觉)你所作的一切都会帮助你实际上吸引它(的实现).

  It could be, you wake up and its just there, its manifested.

  很可能的, 你起床后, 它就在那里, 它被实现了.

  Or you might get some inspired idea of some action to take.

  ;或者,你可能会产生一些要采取的行动的灵感,

  You certainly shouldnt be going, "well, I could do it this way but man I hate that"

  ;你当然不能这样, "哎, 我可以这样做, 但是呀, 我讨厌这样"

  (man在这里是感叹词)

  cause youre not on the right track if thats the case.

  ;因为如果是这种情况的话,你就没有在正确的轨道上.

  Action will sometimes be required,

  ;有时候是需要有行动的,

  but if youre really doing it in line with what Universe is trying to deliver,

  ;但如果你的所作是和宇宙要给你的东西相一致的,

  its gonna feel joyous, youre gonna feel so alive,

  ;这将会有喜悦的感觉,你将感到如此的有活力,

  time will just stop, you could do it all day...

  时间好像停止了, 你可以整天就作这一件事情...

  The Universe likes speed.

  宇宙喜欢快速.

  Dont delay, dont second guess, dont doubt,

  ;不要迟疑,不要再次猜测,不要怀疑,

  when the opportunitys there, when the impulse is there,

  ;当机会就在那里, 当冲动就在那里,

  when the intuitive nudge from within is there - act.

  ;当内在的直接触动就在那里 - 行动!

  Thats your job. And thats all you have to do.

  这才是你的工作. 这就是你所要做的全部工作.

  You will attract everything that you require.

  你会吸引你所需要的任何东西.

  If its money you need, youll attract it.

  如果你是需要金钱, 你会吸引金钱.

  If its people you need, youll attract it.

  如果你需要某人, 你会吸引他.

  If its a certain book you need, youll attract it.

  如果你需要的是某本书, 你会吸引他.

  Youve got to pay attention to what youre attracted to.

  你必须将注意力集中到你要吸引的东西上.

  Because, as you hold images of what you want

  ;因为, 当你(在大脑中)保持你所想要的东西的图像的时候

  youre gonna be attracted to things, theyre gonna be attracted to you.

  ;你会被吸引到它那里去, 它们也会被吸引到你这里来.

  But it literally moves into physical reality with and through you.

  但是, 它实际上要和你一起,并通过你来到物质世界.

  And it does that by law.

  而这个过程是由自然定律决定的.

  You can start with nothing.

  你可以从一无所有开始.

  And out of nothing, and out of no way

  ;然后, 从一无所有中,从无路可走中,

  the way will be made.

  ;路会被创造出来.

  Think of this: a car driving through the night,

  ;想想这个: 一辆车行驶在夜里,

  the headlights only go 100-200 ft forward,

  ;车灯只能照亮前面的100-200英尺,

  and you can make it all the way from California to New York

  ;但你可以从加利福尼亚一直开到纽约

  driving through the dark, cause all you have to see is the next 200 ft.

  ;(行驶在夜间), 因为你只需要看到前面的200英尺.

  Thats how life tends to unfold before us.

  生活就是这样在我们前面展开.

  If we just trust that the next 200 ft will unfold after that,

  ;只要我们相信,下一个200英尺还会展现在我们面前,

  the next 200 ft will unfold after that...

  然后又一个200英尺接着展现...

  your life will keep unfolding,

  ;你的生活会一直这样展现下去,

  and it will eventually get you to the destination

  ;她最终会将你带到你的目的地

  whatever it is you truly want, because you want.

  ;不管你真正想要的是什么, 只因为你想.

  Well, another thing people wonder about

  is - how long this is gonna take.

  唔,另一件大家关心的事情是: 到底需要多长时间才能实现(你所想的目标).

  How long it will take to manifest

  the car, the relationship, the money,

  ;多长时间才能实现你要买的车,你想要的关系,想拥有的金钱,

  whatever it happens to be...

  或者其他什么东西...

  Well, I dont have any rule book that says its gonna take you 30 minutes, or 3 days, or 30 days.

  ;这个嘛,我没有什么手册来告诉你是要30分钟,还是3天,还是30天.

  I think its more a matter of you

  being in alignment with the Universe itself.

  我认为这应该是和你与宇宙本身的一致程度有关的.

  Sizes - its nothing to the Universe.

  所谓大小 - 这对宇宙来说毫无意义.

  It is no more difficult to attract, on a scientific level, something that we consider huge, to something that we consider infinitesimally small.

  从科学的角度来说,吸引一个我们认为"很大"的事物,并不比吸引一个我们认为非常小的东西更难.

  The Universe does, everything it does with zero effort.

  宇宙做任何事 - 它做任何事情都毫不费力.

  Grass doesnt strain to grow, its effortless.

  Its just this great design.

  草不需要努力就可以生长, 毫不费力.这就是(大自然的)宏伟设计.

  Its all about whats going on up here.

  Its about what we put in place,

  ;所有的一切,都取决于我这在这里(指大脑意识里)放了些什么东西. 取决于我们(在思想中)放了些什么东西,

  saying, this is big - its gonna take some time,

  ;如果说,这个很大 - 需要一些时间来实现,

  this is small - oh, Ill give it an hour.

  ;这个很小 - 我需要一个小时.

  You know, those are our rules that we define.

  你知道, 这些都是我们定义的规则.

  There are no rules according to the Universe.

  对宇宙来说, 没有这样的规则.

  If you provide the feelings of

  having it now, it will respond.

  只要你有那种 "我已经拥有"的感觉,它就会响应.

  Some people have an easier time with little things.

  有些人可以轻松的完成一些小事.

  So we sometimes say, well start with

  something small, like a cup of coffee.

  因此我们有时候说, 我们可以从一些小事(例如一杯咖啡)开始.

  Make it your attention to attract a cup of coffee today.

  让它成为你注意的对象以在今天就吸引一杯咖啡.

  Hold an image of talking to an old friend

  that you havent seen for a long time.

  保持一幅你和一个很久都没有见过的老朋友交谈的图像.

  Somehow another someone is gonna

  start talking to you about that person.

  可能另一个什么人就开始和你谈论这个人.

  That persons gonna phone you

  or youll get a letter from him.

  那个人也可能给你打电话, 或者你会受到它的来信.

  People were amazed how did

  I line up car parks.

  人们总是惊讶于我总是能在停车场找到合适的位置.

  And Ive done this right from

  when I first understood the secret.

  我是自从我理解了这个秘密后就这样做的.

  I would visualize a car space exactly where I wanted

  我会观想一个我想要的车位

  and 95% of the time it would be there for me,

  ;95%的时间我会得到这样的车位,

  and Id just pull straight in.

  ;我可以直接泊车进去.

  5% of the time Id have to wait just a minute or two

  ;5%的时间我只需要等上一两分钟

  and the person would pull out and Id pull in.

  ;就会有人驶出, 让我泊入.

  So I do that all the time.

  我总是可以这样做.

  A lot of people feel stuck or imprisoned

  or confined by their current circumstances.

  很多人感到自己被当前的状况所困住.

  And Im trying to point out that,

  whatever your circumstances right now,

  ;而我想指出的事,不管你现在的状况如何,

  that is only your current reality.

  ;这只是当前的"现实".

  And current reality will begin to change

  as a result of watching this

  ;而当前的现实就在你开始观看这部电影

  and beginning to use the secret.

  ;并开始应用这个秘密之后,会发生变化.

  But sometimes it feels like youre stuck

  ;当然有时好像你仍处于"卡壳"的状态

  because you continue to think the same

  thoughts over and over again.

  ;因为你反反复覆一直想着同样的事情.

  And so you tend to get the same

  results over and over again.

  因此你也倾向于一次又一次地得到同样的结果.

  And the reason is because:

  ;原因就在于:

  most people offer the majority of their thought

  in response to what they observe

  ;大部分人将他们绝大多数的思想用来响应他们观察到的现象

  You see, if youre just looking at what is

  then youre just thinking about what is.

  ;你看,如果你仅仅看到"现在的状况"

  你就会只想着"现在的状况".

  And when you think about what is,

  Law of Attraction gives you more of it.

  ;而因为你只想着"现在的状况",

  吸引力定律会给你更多的"现在的状况",

  And then, if you just observe what is,

  then youre just thinking about what is.

  ;然后,如果你只观察"现在的状况",

  你就又会只想着"现在的状况".

  And Law of Attraction gives you more of what is.

  而吸引力定律又会给你更多的 "现在的状况".

  And then, if you just observe what...

  Weve been over this, have we?

  ;然后,如果你只观察"现在的状况"...
【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

2万

主题

810

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
126540
 楼主| 发表于 2016-11-20 04:28 | 显示全部楼层
5


  我们不想再谈这事了,好吗?

  (Weve been over this:谈结束了,谈得太多了)

  You have to find a way that you are approaching what is

  ;你必须设法找到一种对待当前状况的方法

  through a different vantage point.

  ;从一个与以前不同的,更为有利的角度.

  Most people look at their current

  state of affairs, and they say,

  ;大部分人看着他们当前的状况,会说,

  "this is who I am".

  ;"这就是我".

  Thats not who you are.

  实际上, 那不是你.

  Thats who you were.

  那是过去的你.

  You see, if you look at your current state of affairs right now,

  ;你看, 当你面对你目前的状况的时候,

  lets say, for instance, that you dont

  have a lot of money in your bank account,

  ;例如说,你银行账号里没有很多钱,

  or you dont have the relationship that you want,

  ;或者你不拥有你所希望的人际关系,

  or your health and fitness isnt up to par,

  ;或者你的健康和体质状况不如人意,

  thats not who you are.

  ;那都不是你.

  Thats the residual outcome of your past thoughts and actions.

  那只是你过去的思想和行为所产生的残余结果.

  So were constantly living in this residue, if you will,

  ;因此我们总是生活在这种残余中,如果你就这样的话,

  of the thoughts and the actions weve taken in the past.

  ;生活在我们过去地思想和行为的残余中.

  When you look at your current state

  of affairs and define yourself by that

  ;当你看着你目前的状况,并用目前的状况来定义你自己

  then you doom yourself to have

  nothing more than the same in the future.

  ;那么你注定不能在未来得到任何比现在更好其他的东西.

  What can you do right now to begin

  to turn your life around?

  ;你现在要如何做才能开始改变你的生活呢?

  Ill tell you two or three things.

  我要告诉你两三件事.

  Start making a list of things to be grateful for.

  从列一个要感恩的事情的清单开始.

  Start with that, because this shifts your energy,

  ;从此开始,因为它会改变你的能量,

  it starts to shift your thinking.

  ;它开始改变你的思想.

  Where before this exercise you might be

  focusing on what you dont have,

  ;因为在这个练习之前,你的思想集中在你所"没有"的东西上,

  and you might be focusing on your complaints,

  ;你可能会将思想集中到抱怨上,

  and you might be focusing on

  whatever the problems are;

  ;集中到有问题的事情上;

  when you do this exercise

  you start to go in a different direction,

  ;当你作这个练习的时候,你开始走向一个不同的方向,

  you start to be grateful for all

  the things that you feel good about.

  ;你开始对所有你感觉良好的事情感恩.

  Gratitude is absolutely the way

  to bring more into your life.

  感恩绝对是会带来更多(可感恩之事)到你的生活中的一种途径.

  Every man knows, that when his wifes

  appreciating him for the little things he does, what does he wanna do? He wants to do more.

  每个男人都知道,当他的妻子为他所作的一些小事表示欣赏时,他会怎么做?他想要做更多.

  Its always about the appreciation.

  It pulls things in, it attracts support.

  这都是因为"欣赏".

  "欣赏"把(好的)事物拉向自己,"欣赏"吸引支持.

  Ive said for many years that whatever we

  think about and thank about, we bring about.

  很多年来我都说, 我们想什么, 感谢什么, 就会带来什么.

  Because thats that feeling that

  you have to have, you know,

  ;因为这是你必须拥有的感觉,

  and so for me, theres been such a

  powerful exercise every morning

  ;对我来说也是如此,因此每天清晨都有这样一个很棒的练习

  to get up and say "thank you".

  ;起床时说"谢谢你".

  And then I start running through

  what Im grateful for

  ;然后我开始逐个列出我感谢的事物

  as Im going to brush my teeth

  and do the things I do in the morning.

  ;当我早晨刷牙或者作其它事情的时候.

  And Im not just thinking about

  that Im doing some road routine

  ;我并不是只把它当作一种"例行公事"来做

  but Im putting it out there

  and Im feeling the feelings of gratitude.

  ;而是把它"拿出来",真正地感到"感恩"的心情.

  As soon as you start to feel differently

  about what you already have,

  ;只要你开始对你已经拥有的东西有不一样感觉,

  you will start to attract more of the good things,

  ;你就会开始吸引更多好的东西,

  more of the things you can be grateful for.

  ;吸引更多值得你感谢的东西.

  Because, if you look around and say,

  ;因为,如果你看看周围,说,

  "well look, I dont have the car I want,

  I dont have the house I want,

  ;"你看,我没有我想要得车, 我没有我想要的房子,

  I dont have the health I want,

  I dont have the spouse I want..."

  ;我没有我想要的健康,

  我没有我想要的配偶..."

  Back up. Back up.

  停!停!

  Those are all the things that you dont want.

  这些都是你不喜欢的东西.

  Focus on what you already have

  that youre grateful for.

  应该将注意力集中到你已经拥有的并值得你感恩的事情上.

  And it might be, you have the eyes to watch this.

  它可以是 - 你的眼睛可以看到的 -

  It might be the clothes that you have.

  ;它可以是你的衣服.

  Yes, you might prefer something else

  and you might get something else pretty soon

  ;是的,你可能更喜欢其他的东西,你会很快得到那些东西的

  if you start feeling grateful for what you have.

  ;只要你开始为你已经拥有的东西感到感激.

  I think everybody goes through times when they say,

  ;我想,每个人都有这样的时候,他们说,

  "oh man, things arent working right"

  or "things are going bad".

  ;"哎,事情发展不顺利",

  或者"事情越来越糟糕了".

  And there were some things going on in my family...

  我的家里发生了一些事情...

  and I found a rock.

  我找到一块石头.

  And Im just sitting here holding this rock,

  you might see me carrying around.

  ;我就坐在那里,手里拿着这块石头,

  你可能看见过我到处都带着这块石头.

  I found a rock. I stuck it in my pocket.

  我找到一块石头. 我将它放到我的口袋里.

  And I said, "you know what, every time I touch this rock

  ;我说,"你知道吗,每次我摸到这块石头的时候

  Im gonna think of something that Im grateful for.

  ;我都要想起一些我要感恩的事情.

  And so every morning, when I get up

  in the morning, I pick it up off the dresser

  ;因此,每天早晨,当我起床的时候,我把它从衣柜中取出,

  and put it in my pocket,

  ;把它放到我的口袋里,

  and I go through the things that I am grateful for.

  ;心里想着我要感恩的事情.

  At night, what do you do? You empty your pocket

  ;夜里,你会干什么? 你会掏空口袋

  and there it is again.

  ;又会摸到这块石头.

  And Ive had some different

  experiences with that.

  关于这块石头, 我有些与众不同的经历.

  Ive had some amazing experiences.

  我有一个奇妙的经历.

  I had a guy from South Africa. He saw me dropping it.

  我有一个朋友从南非来, 他看见我偶尔将这块石头弄掉地上.

  He said "what is that"?

  ;他问:"这是什么?"

  Whats that?

  "这是什么?"

  I explained it to him, so we started

  calling it the gratitude rock.

  我给他解释了一番,从此我们就将这块石头叫做"感恩石".

  Gratitude rock.

  ;感恩石

  Two weeks later I got an e-mail

  from him from South Africa.

  ;两个星期后,我收到他寄自南非的电子邮件,

  He said, "my son is dying from a rare disease,

  ;他说,"我的儿子得了一种罕见的疾病,快死了,

  its a type of hepatitis".

  ;是一种肝炎".

  He said, "would you send me three gratitude rocks?"

  ;他说,"你给我寄来三颗感恩石好吗?"

  There were just rocks I find off the street, you know,

  ;其实那就是一块非常普通的石子,你在街角随便可以找到的,

  so I said, "sure".

  ;因此我说,"可以".

  I had to make sure that the rocks were very special.

  但这次我要确保这些石头的确很特殊.

  And so I went out to the stream,

  looked, picked up the right rocks

  ;因此我到一条小溪旁,找了一些石子,

  and sent them off to him.

  ;然后把他们寄了出去.

  Four or five months later I get an e-mail from him.

  ;4-5个月以后,我又收到他的一封电子邮件,

  He said, "my sons better, now hes doing terrific"

  ;他告诉我,"我的儿子好多了,他现在好极了"

  and he said, "you need to know something"

  ;他说,"你一定要知道这件事"

  he said, "weve sold over a thousand rocks at $10 a piece

  ;他说,"我们大约卖了超过1000个感恩石,每个10美元

  as gratitude rocks, and we raised all this

  money for charity, thank you very much".

  ;我们募集这些钱用于慈善事业,非常感谢您".

  And so its very important to be in

  an attitude of gratitude, as I call it.

  因此, 有一个我称之为"感恩的心态"是非常重要的.

  Another thing that I would suggest

  that you do right now to turn your life around,

  ;另一件我想提的建议是你应当立刻努力来改变自己的生活,

  and this is so huge,

  ;这件事是如此重要,

  that I cant find the words to describe

  ;以致我找不到合适的词语来描述

  just how powerful this can be for you...

  它可能对你起的巨大作用...

  I took the visualization process from the Apollo programme

  我参与了阿波罗(登月)项目中的观想训练

  and instituted it during the 1980s

  and 90s into the Olympic programme.

  并在80到90年代对奥林匹克运动员教授观想练习.

  It was called "Visual Motor Rehearsal".

  这个练习被称之为 "可视化运动排练"

  When you visualize, then you materialize.

  ;当你观想的时候,你就可以实现(你观想的内容).

  And the interesting thing about the mind is

  ;意识的有趣之处在于

  we took Olympic athletes and then hooked them up to

  sophisticated bio feedback equipment.

  ;我们将奥林匹克运动员和一些复杂的生物反馈设备连在一起.

  And had them run their event only in their mind.

  然后让他们只在意识里运动他们的竞赛项目 .

  Incredibly, the same muscles fired in the same sequence, when they were running the race in their mind as where they were running it on the track.

  不可思议的是, 当他们在意识里"赛跑"的时候, 他们的肌肉竟然和他们在跑道上赛跑时一样, 按同样的顺序产生神经电冲动(fired)

  How this could be?

  ;这到底是怎么回事?
【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

2万

主题

810

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
126540
 楼主| 发表于 2016-11-20 04:29 | 显示全部楼层
6


  Because the mind cant distinguish

  whether youre really doing it

  因为意识并不能区别你是在真正做运动

  or whether its just a practice.

  ;还是只是在意识里练习.

  I think, if youve been there in the mind,

  you go there in the body.

  ;我认为,你的意识处于什么状态, 你的身体也会同样出于这种状态.

  When youre visualizing,

  当你观想的时候,

  when youve got that picture playing out in your mind,

  ;当你在意识中播放那些图像的时候

  always, and only, dwell upon the end results.

  ;一定要只专注于"最终结果".

  Heres an example:

  ;下面是一个例子:

  look at the back of your hands right now.

  Really, look at the back of your hands.

  现在看看你的手背. 真正的,仔细看看你的手背.

  The colour of your skin, the freckles, the blood vessels, the rings, the fingernails, the fake fingernails...

  皮肤的颜色, 斑点, 血管, 戒指, 指甲, 假指甲...

  take in all those details right before you close your eyes.

  ;在闭上你的眼睛之前,要把握所有的细节.

  And then see those hands, your fingers

  wrapping around the steering wheel of your brand new car.

  ;然后(闭上眼睛)看到你的手,你的手指, 握着你崭新汽车的方向盘.

  This is such a holographic experience,

  so real, so real in this moment,

  ;这是如此全息的一种经验, 如此真实,在这一时刻如此的真实,

  that you dont even feel like you need the car

  ;以至于你不会感到你需要一辆新车

  because, it feels like youre already have it.

  ;因为它让你感到你已经拥有了它.

  Its the feeling that really creates the attraction,

  ;(注意)是感觉在真正的创造吸引力,

  not just picture of the thought.

  ;而不是你思想中的图像在吸引.

  I think, for a lot of people, they think,

  ;我想,很多人都会这样想,

  "well if I think the positive thoughts

  or if I visualize having what I want

  "唔,只要我有正面的思维, 或者只要我观想我想要的东西

  thatll be enough",

  ;就足够了",

  but if youre doing that and still not feeling abundant

  or feeling, you know, loving or joyful

  但是,如果你那样做的时候,并没有感到富足, 或,唔,感到爱或者快乐

  then it doesnt, for my mind,

  really create the power of the attraction.

  ;那么,它并没有(起码就我的意识来说)真正的创造吸引的力量.

  This is where the secret actually moves into action.

  这才是这个秘密真正起作用的入口处.

  You put yourself in a feeling place

  of really being in that car,

  ;你要把自己置身于一种"已经在车里"的感觉之中,

  not "oh, I wish I could get that car",

  or "someday Ill have that car".

  ;而不是"哦,但愿我能有这辆车", 或者"以后我会有辆这种车".

  Because, thats the very definite feeling associated with that.

  因为,那就是与之相关联的那种情感.

  Its not "in an hour", its not, you know, "its in the future",

  ;不是"一个小时以后",也不是"未来某个时间",

  - if you stay in that feeling,

  it will always be in the future.

  ;如果你停留在那种(想在未来实现)的感觉中, 它会总是停留在未来.

  Feel the joy, feel the happiness.

  要感到那种快乐, 感到那种幸福.

  No matter how silly it seems

  in that dark and quiet room,

  ;不管在这黑暗而安静的屋子里这看上去有多么的傻.

  youre going "woohoo!"

  ;你要叫"哇呀!"

  Do it!

  ;做吧!

  A lot of people will say, you know

  "come on, do I have to do that?"

  很多人会说, "算了吧,我真的必须这样吗?"

  How bad do you want change?

  ;(那我要问)你到底有多想改变你的生活?

  Now, that feeling and that inner seeing

  will begin to be an open doorway

  ;那种感觉,那种内在的景象,将成为一扇门

  through which the power of the Universe

  will begin to express.

  ;通过这扇门,宇宙的力量开始展现.

  Our job is not to figure out the how.

  我们的工作不是要找出 "如何去实现".

  The how will show up out of the

  commitment and the belief and the what.

  "如何"将从对"什么(目的)"的承诺和信仰中展现.

  The hows are the domain of the Universe.

  "如何"是宇宙的领域.

  It always knows the shortest, quickest,

  fastest, most harmonious way

  ;宇宙总是知道哪条路最短,最快, 最和谐

  between you and your dream.

  ;通向你的梦想

  If youre turning over to the Universe

  you will be surprised and dazzled

  ;如果你(将"如何"这个任务)交给宇宙, 你将会惊讶于

  by what is delivered to you.

  ;宇宙所能给你的答案.

  This is where magic and miracles happen.

  ; 魔术和奇迹就是在这里发生的.

  I would say that you wanna do this virtually daily, but

  ;我想告诉你,你应该每天都作这样的练习,但是

  my disclaimer is: this should never be a chore.

  ;我要声明的是:

  不要把它变成一种乏味的"例行公事"

  Whats really bottom line importance here

  to the whole secret is feeling good.

  ;关于这个秘密最重要的底线是:你一定要感觉好.

  You wanna feel exhilarated by this whole process.

  ; 你要在整个过程中都感到愉悦.

  You wanna be high, happy, in tune as much as possible.

  要尽可能的感觉high, 幸福, 和谐.

  The only difference between people

  who really are living this way

  ;在那些真正这样生活的人

  and people who arent living in the magic of life

  ;和那些不能享有美妙生活的人之间的仅有的区别,

  is that the people who are living in the magic of life have habituated ways of being.

  ;就是那些享有美妙生活的人, 他们已经习惯于这种生活方式.

  They have habituated this process

  ;他们已经习惯于这个过程

  and magic happens with them wherever they go.

  ;不论他们走到哪里,奇迹总是跟随着他们.

  Because they remember it and they do it all the time,

  ;因为他们在所有时间都记住并练习(这个秘密).

  not as a one-time event.

  ;而不是仅仅将它作为一个"一次性工作".

  People hold that for a while, and theyre really a champion at it,

  ;有人可能会坚持一阵子时间, 而且对之很在行,

  and they say, "you know what,

  Im fired up, I saw this programme

  ;然后他们说,"你知道吗, 我很恼火,我看过这个节目

  and Im gonna change my life.

  ;我也想改变我的生活.

  And yet, you know, results arent

  showing, results arent showing.

  但是, 你知道, 结果并没有出现,根本看不到结果.

  And beneath the surface

  its just about ready to break through.

  就在表面之下, "结果"就将要破土而出了.

  And someone will look at the surface results

  and go, "this stuff doesnt work!"

  但有人只会看看表面结果,就走开了,

  "这一套根本不管用!"

  And you know what, the Universe says

  "your wish is my command".

  你知道会发生什么事吗? 宇宙会说

  "你的愿望就是我的命令".

  And it goes down.

  于是"结果"又缩回去了.

  Knowing the Law of Attraction

  知道「吸引力定律」以后

  I wanted to really put it to use and

  to see if its really..., you know, what will happen.

  我想真正地将它投入应用, 并看看效果如何 - 看看到底会发生什么事情.

  And in 1995 I started to create

  something called "the vision board",

  ;从1995年开始,我做了一个"想象画板",

  where Id take something that I would want to achieve

  ;我将我想要达到的目标

  or something that Id want to attract,

  ;也就是我想要吸引的事情,

  like a car, or a watch or a soul mate of may dreams,

  ;比如车呀,手表呀, 或我的梦想的爱人(心灵伴侣)等,

  and Id put a picture of what I want

  right upon this board called "the vision board".

  我将这些代表我希望的东西的图片放到"想象画板"上,

  And every day I would sit in my office

  每天当我坐在办公室的时候,

  and I would look up at this board

  我都会看着这个画板,

  and I would start to visualize, Id really get into the state

  开始观想, 进入状态

  of having already acquired it.

  ;就像我已经拥有了这一切.

  I was getting ready to move

  ;后来我要搬家了

  and so we put all the furniture, all the boxes in the storage.

  ;我把所有家具,箱子等放到贮藏室里.

  And I made three different moves

  over a period of five years.

  在5年的时间里, 我搬过3次家.

  And I ended up in California

  ;最后我来到加利福尼亚

  and bought this house, renovated it for a year,

  ;买了这所房子,装修了一年,

  and then had all the stuff brought

  from my former home five years earlier.

  ;然后将我5年前老家的东西都搬了过来

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

2万

主题

810

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
126540
 楼主| 发表于 2016-11-20 04:31 | 显示全部楼层
7

One morning, at 7.30 in the morning,

  my son comes into my office

  ;一天早晨,7点半的时候,我的儿子来到我的办公室

  and one of the boxes that was sealed for five years was right at the doorstep.

  ;有一个已经密封了5年的大盒子, ;放在门口处.

  And my son Keanon was sitting on the box,

  banging away at the box.

  ;我的儿子Keanon坐在这个盒子上,碰碰地踢着它.

  And I said, "sweetheart, will you please

  stop, Im doing some work here", and he says: "Whats in the boxes, daddy?"

  我说,"小甜心,别踢了好吗,我正在工作呢",

  他说,"老爸,盒子里装的是什么呢?"

  And I said, "well honey, those are my vision boards."

  我告诉他, "心肝,那是我的想象画板".

  "Whats a vision board?"

  "想象画板是什么"?

  I said, "well, its where I put all

  my goals up, I cut them out

  我说,"唔,就是把我的目标放到上面, 我把它们剪下来

  and put all my goals up that I want to achieve in my life.

  把我人生中想要达到的目标都放在上面.

  And of course, at 5 and a half

  years old he didnt understand.

  当然, 只有5岁半的他根本不理解.

  And so I said, "sweetie, let me just show you,

  thatll be the easiest way to do it."

  因此我说,"甜心,我让你看看吧, 这是让你理解的最简单方法."

  And so I cut the box open

  于是我划开盒子,

  and when I pulled out the vision boards,

  there was the picture on there of a home

  拿出我的想象画板,上面有一幢房子的照片

  that I was visualizing five years earlier

  就是我5年前观想的那个

  and what shocking to me was we were living in that house,

  让我震惊的是,我们现在就住在这样的房子里,

  not a house like it.

  不是一个"看起来像"的房子

  I bought my dream home, renovated it

  and didnt even know it.

  我买下了我梦想中的房子,重新装修一番, 却没有意识到它正是当年我梦想中的房子

  I looked at that house and I started to cry,

  我看着这个房子,眼泪流了出来,

  cause I was just blown away.

  因为这太让我震惊了.

  "Why are you crying?"

  "你为什么哭呢?"

  "Honey, I finally understand

  how the Law of Attraction works,

  "蜜糖,我终于理解了吸引力定律是如何工作的,

  I finally understand the power of visualization,

  我终于理解了观想的威力,

  I finally understand everything that

  Ive read, everything that I worked with,

  我终于理解了我读到的一切,我努力工作的一切,

  my whole life, the way I built companies -

  我的整个生活,我创建公司的方式,

  it worked for my home as well.

  它同样适用于我的家.

  And I bought our dream home and didnt even know it."

  我在无意识中买了我梦想的房子."

  Decide what you want,

  决定好你想要什么,

  believe you can have it,

  相信你能得到它,

  believe you deserve it,

  相信你理所当然地应得,

  believe its possible for you

  相信它对你来说是可能的

  and then close your eyes every day for a several minutes

  然后比上你的眼睛,每天做几分钟

  and visualize having what you already want

  观想你已经拥有你想要的东西

  and feeling the feelings of already having them.

  ;处在那种已经拥有的感觉之中.

  Come out of that, and focus on

  what youre grateful for already.

  从这个练习中出来后, 将注意力集中到你已经拥有的东西上,并满怀感恩.

  And really be enjoyed.

  并真正的享有它们.

  And then go into your day

  and release it to the Universe

  然后,在日常生活中,将这种思想放射到宇宙中

  and trust that the Universe

  will figure out how to manifest it.

  ;相信宇宙会找到实现它的方式.

  You know, the secret was definitely

  a real transformation for me

  ;你知道,这个秘密对我来说真的是一个转变

  cause I grew up in a family

  where my dad was very negative.

  ;因为我生长的家庭中,老爸是非常"负面"的.

  He thought that rich people

  were people that would rip everyone off,

  ;他认为富人都是那些剥削别人的人,

  he thought that anyone who had money

  must have deceived somebody,

  ;他认为一个人如果很有钱,肯定是骗了某些人(才得来的),

  so I grew up with a lot of beliefs about money;

  that if you had it, it made you bad,

  ;因此我是带着这样的一些有关金钱的信念长大的:

  如果你有钱,你肯定很坏.

  that only evil people had money,

  ;只有坏人才有钱,

  and that money doesnt grown on trees,

  that was the big one,

  ;钱不是长在树上的 - 这是所有信念中最大的一个,

  "who do you think I am, Rockefeller?",

  that was one of his favourite phrases.

  ;"你想我是谁,洛克菲勒(美国石油大亨)?",

  这是他最喜欢说的一句话.

  So, I grew up truly believing

  that life was difficult,

  ;因此,我一直怀着"生活是艰难的"这样的信念长大,

  that it was hard, that you have to struggle,

  ;相信"生活是艰难的,你必须努力奋斗",

  and it was only when I met W. Clement Stone

  直到我遇上W. Clement Stone后,

  that I literally began to shift my life.

  我才真正开始改变我的生活.

  When I was working with Stone

  当我和Stone一起工作的时候

  字幕:

  Whatever the mind of man can conceive,

  it can achieve.

  不论人的意识能想到什么,它都可以被实现.(这是Stone的话)

  he said, "I want you to set a goal

  thats so big that if you achieved it

  他说:"我想让你定一个目标,这个目标是如此的大,以至于当你达到这个目标时,

  it would blow your mind.

  它会彻底的让你震惊

  And you would know its only

  because of what Ive thought you

  你也会因此知道,是因为我对你的教导

  that you would have achieved this goal.

  你才能达到这个目标.

  Well, at the time

  I was making about $8,000 a year.

  当时,我每年大约挣8千块

  And for some reason, I wanted something

  that it was really measurable,

  因为某种原因,我想要一个可以定量度量的指标

  so I said, "I wanna make $100,000 in a year".

  因此我说,"我想一年挣10万元".

  And I had no idea how I can do that,

  ;我不知道如何才能做到这个目标,

  I saw no strategy, no possibility,

  ;我没有任何的策略,看不到任何可能,

  but I just said, "Im gonna declare that,

  Im gonna believe it,

  我只是说,"我就要这样声明,我就是要相信它,"

  Im gonna act as if its true and release it".

  我要这样做:把它当成已经实现,并将这种思维发散出去".

  And so I did that.

  我就这样做了.

  And one of the things he thought me was

  他教给我的一个事情是

  every day to close your eyes and visualize

  the goal as if its already achieved.

  每天都要合上眼睛, 观想自己的目标已经实现.

  And I had actually made a $100,000 bill

  that I put on the ceiling,

  于是我真的制作了一个10万元的钞票,贴到天花板上,

  so the first thing Id see

  whenever I woke up,

  这样我每天起床的时候,第一眼就能看到它.

  Id look up and there it was,

  It would remind me this was my intention.

  我会向上看到这张钞票,它提醒我这就是我的目的.

  And then, I would close my eyes

  and visualize having this $100,000

  然后,我再闭上眼睛,想象自己已经拥有这张10万元的钞票.

  in your life style.

  过着那种(一年挣10万的)生活方式

  And interestingly enough, nothing

  major happened for about 30 days.

  有意思的是,在最初的30天里,没有发生什么大事.

  I didnt have any great breakthrough ideas,

  no one was offering me more money.

  我没有得到什么突破性的创意,也没有人给我更多的钱.

  And all of the sudden, I was in the shower,

  it was about 4 weeks of doing it

  然后突然的,大约是4周后,在我洗淋浴的时候,

  and I had a $100,000 idea, just came right into my head.

  我突然有了一个10万元的主意,

  就这么从我的头脑中蹦出来.

  I had a book I had written

  当时我写了一本书

  and I said, "if I could sell 400,000

  copies of my book at a quarter each,

  我想:"如果我能卖到40万册,每册卖25美分(1/4美元),

  that would be $100,000

  加起来就是10万了

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

2万

主题

810

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
126540
 楼主| 发表于 2016-11-20 04:32 | 显示全部楼层
8

Now, the book was there,

  but I never had this thought.

  现在,书已经写好了,但我以前从来没有这样想过

  And one of the secrets I think is that

  而我认为秘密之一就在于

  (下面是字幕)

  When you have inspired thought,

  you have to trust it and you have to act on it

  当你有了一个灵感的时候,你应该相信它并立即行动

  Now, I didnt know how to do that,

  我不知道如何去做,

  I didnt know how I was gonna

  sell 400,000 copies, wed never done that.

  我不知道如何才能卖出40万册;我从来没有卖过那么多.

  And then I saw the National Enquirer

  at a supermarket.

  然后,我在超市里看到了 国民咨询 杂志

  Id seen that millions of times,

  it was just background.

  这本杂志我已经见过无数次了,它就在那里放着,这是个"背景"

  And all of a sudden,

  it jumped out on me as foreground

  ;但突然,它从后台跳到了前台,

  and I thought,

  "wow, if readers knew about my book,

  ;我想,"哇!如果这本杂志的读者能知道我的书的话,

  certainly 400,000 people

  would go out and buy it.

  ;当然就会有40万人来买了.

  In about 6 weeks later I gave the talk

  at Hunter college in New York.

  大有6周以后, 我在纽约Hunter大学演讲

  Theres 600 teachers.

  This lady comes up at the end and she says:

  到会的有600名教师.

  演讲结束时,一位女士走到我面前,说:

  "That was a great talk,

  Id like to interview you.

  "你的演讲棒极了!我想采访你.

  Let me give you my card."

  这是我的名片."

  I said, "who do you write for?"

  我说, "你为哪家杂志写稿?"

  "Im a freelance, but I sell

  most of my stuff to the National Enquirer."

  "我是一个自由作家,但我大部分稿件卖给 国民咨询."

  You know, I had this little theme from

  "Twilight Zone" go off in my head.

  你看,当时我的头脑中好像响起了"Twilight Zone"中的乐曲

  ("Twilight Zone"是80年代CBS电视台播放的系列剧

  参见http://www.scifi.com/twilightzone/)

  Wow, this stuffs really working.

  ;哇!这个方法确实管用!

  So, that article came out and our

  book sale started to take off,

  ;采访我的文章注销后,我的书的销量开始攀升,

  but the point I wanna make is that

  ;但我想要说的是

  I was attracting into my life all these

  different events, including this person

  ;我吸引了这些事情(包括这个人)到我的生活中,

  and to make a long story short,

  ;长话短说,

  I did not make $100,000 that year,

  we made $92.327

  ;那年我没有挣到10万元,我挣了9万2千327元

  but do you think we were like depressed

  and going, "this doesnt work"?

  ;你想我会很沮丧并说,"这个方法不管用?"

  No, we were going,

  "wow, this is amazing!"

  当然不会. 我们说,"哇!太让人惊奇了!"

  And so, my wife said to me,

  ;于是,我的妻子给我说,

  "wow, if it works for $100,000

  do you think it would work for a million?"

  "哇!如果这个方法对10万元管用的话,

  你想它会不会对100万也管用?"

  And I said, "I dont know,

  I think so, lets try it"

  我说,"我不知道,不过我想是管用的,我们试试吧."

  My publisher actually wrote me a check,

  我的出版商后来真地给我写了一张支票,

  as a royalty check for our first

  "Chicken Soup For The Soul" book

  作为首本"心灵鸡汤"书的版税的支票

  and he actually put a

  smiley face in the signature

  他还在签名的后面画了一个笑脸符号

  cause it was the first

  million dollar check hed ever written.

  ;因为这是他首次签发的百万美元的支票.

  And so, I know from my own experience,

  ;因此,从我自身的经验,我知道...

  because I wanted to test it

  does this secret really work,

  ;因为我想要测试一下这个秘密是否管用,

  and we put it to the test

  and it absolutely worked.

  ;我们测试了,它确实管用.

  And now I live my life from there

  every single day.

  从那时起, 我每天都过着我(现在这样)的生活.

  Well I can just imagine what a lot

  of people that are watching this are thinking,

  ;我可以想象,看到这里,很多人都会想,

  and that is - how can I attract

  more money into my life?

  ;我怎么才能吸引更多的钱到我的生活里来呢?

  How can I get more of the green stuff?

  ;我怎样才能得到更多的这种绿花花的东西?

  How can I get more of wealth and prosperity?

  ;我怎样才能更富有,更富裕?

  How can I, when I love my job,

  deal with the credit card debt that I have

  ;我怎样才能, 既喜欢自己的工作, 又要应付信用卡上的账务,

  and the realization that maybe theres

  a ceiling on the money that can come in,

  ;还要实现这样一个梦想:或许钱上有一个天花板,(钱)可以从那里流出来,

  cause its coming to me through my job,

  毕竟,通过工作,钱才会来到我这里.

  how can I bring in more?

  ;我怎样才能得到更多?

  Intend it.

  有意的去"求"啊!

  This goes back to one of the things

  weve been talking about

  这又回到了我们一直讨论的问题

  throughout the whole secret:

  在整个的秘密中

  your job is to declare what you would Like

  to have from the catalogue of the Universe.

  你的任务就是要从宇宙的目录中宣布你想要拥有的东西.

  Well, if cash is one of them,

  say how much you would like to have.

  那么,如果金钱是你想要的东西只要,那就明说,你想要多少.

  I would like to have $25.000

  unexpected income within the next 30 days,

  ;我想要2万5千元的意外收入,在30天内,

  or whatever it happens to be.

  It should be believable for you.

  或者, 随便多长时间. 这对你来说应该是可能的.

  Most people have a goal of getting out of debt.

  很多人的目标是 "还清债务".

  Thatll keep you in debt forever.

  这种想法会让你永远处在债务之中.

  Whatever youre thinking about, you will attract.

  不管你想的是什么, 你都会吸引它.

  You say, "but its get out of debt"

  ;你说,"但我说的是还清债务".

  I dont care if its "get out" or "get in",

  ;不管你说的是"还清"还是"欠下"

  if youre thinking debt youre attracting debt.

  ;只要你想的是"债",你就会吸引"债".

  Set up an automatic debt repayment programme

  and then start to focus on prosperity.

  设好一个自动还账计划, 然后就将心力集中到"富足"上.

  So many times people say to me,

  ;很多时间人们问我,

  "well, Id like to double my income in next year."

  ;"唔,我想下一年的收入翻倍."

  But then you look at their actions

  ;但然后呢,你看他们的行动

  and theyre not doing the things

  that are going to make that happen.

  他们并没有做那些会让这件事发生的事情.

  And they turn around and around

  and go, "well, I cant afford that."

  他们翻来覆去地说, "我买不起这个."

  OK, guess what - your wish is my command.

  好, 猜猜会发生什么? - 你的愿望就是我的命令.

  As you are fussing about not having enough money,

  ;当你在抱怨你没有足够的钱,

  as you are talking to your friend

  about not having enough money,

  ;当你对你的朋友说你没有钱,

  as you are feeling unhappy

  about not having enough money,

  ;当你应为缺钱而感觉很不好的时候,

  youre actually activating within yourself

  or continuing the activation of the thought

  ;你实际上是激活了或者说保持了这样一种思想

  that is very different from

  the desire that you have launched.

  ;这种思想和你所发出的期望非常的不同.

  What it just comes down to is

  ;总结一句话就是

  you just cant want more money

  and focus upon not enough.

  ;你不可能既想要更多的金钱,又总是想着"没钱".
【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

2万

主题

810

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
126540
 楼主| 发表于 2016-11-20 04:33 | 显示全部楼层
9


  When I first understood the secret

  I was getting bills every day,

  ;当我刚开始理解这个秘密的时候,那时我每天都会收到账单,

  I would get a bunch of bills in the mail.

  ;邮箱里总是寄来账单.

  And I thought, "this is...how do I turn this around"

  ;我就想, "这...我怎样才能改变这种状况呢"

  The Law of Attraction states that

  what you focus on, youll get.

  ;吸引力定律告诉我们, 你的心力在什么事情上,你就会得到什么.

  So, I got a bank statement,I whited out the title

  ;因此,我拿出一个银行存款支付报告书,抹掉标题

  and I put a new title in there,

  ;然后写了一个新标题,

  I put exactly how much I want to see in the bank.

  ;我写上我想要的存款数目.

  So, what if I just visualize

  checks coming in the mail?

  现在,如果我只观想我的邮箱里会寄来这样的支票,怎么样呢?

  So, I just visualize a bunch

  of checks coming in the mail.

  因此, 我就观想一沓子支票寄到邮箱.

  Within just one month,

  things started to change.

  ;仅仅的几个月功夫,事情就开始变化.

  And it is amazing.

  这简直太奇妙了.

  Today I just get checks in the mail.

  现在, 我会在邮箱里收到支票.

  I get a few bills, but I get more checks than bills.

  当然也会有几张账单, 但我的支票要多于账单.

  I grew up on "you have to work hard for money",

  "you have to work hard for money"

  ;我从小生长于这样的信念中:

  "你必须努力工作才能挣钱",

  "你必须努力工作才能挣钱"

  And so, I replace that with

  "money comes easily and frequently"

  ;因此,我将这个信条替换成"钱来的又容易又快"

  Now, in the beginning it feels like a lie.

  ;开始的时候,这给人的感觉就像是一句谎话.

  Right? There is a part of your brain

  that will say, "no you liar, its hard"

  ;对吧?你的头脑中的某个部分会对你说,

  "不对!你这个骗子,挣钱很辛苦"

  So, you have to know its this little

  tennis match that will go on for a while.

  你必须知道,这种"网球拉锯赛"会在你的头脑中持续一段时间的.

  When it comes to creating wealth,

  wealth is a mind set.

  当我们讨论到"创造财富"的时候,财富实际上是一种思维状态.

  Its all about how you think.

  最重要的是你的思维.

  Id say 80% of my coaching that I do

  in one-on-one with folks

  ;我要说,在我一对一的辅导中,有80%的时间

  is about the psychology and the way they think.

  ;都是在讨论心理和他们的思维方式.

  And I know people who are listening will say,

  "oh you can do it and I cant"

  ;我知道有些听众会说,

  "唔,你可以做到,我做不到"

  Every person has the capability to change the way,

  ;每个人都有能力改变

  their inner relationship and conversation with money.

  ;他们与金钱内在的联系和对话的方式.

  I find so many people who maybe

  make a tremendous amount of money,

  ;我发现有如此多的人他们挣的钱非常多,

  but their relationships stink.

  ;但是他们的(家庭)关系很糟.

  Thats a technical term, by the way.

  顺便说一下, "糟"是一个技术性的术语.

  And thats not wealth, it really isnt.

  这不是富足,真的不是.

  You know, you can go after the money

  and you might get rich,

  你可以去追求金钱,变得很有钱,

  but it doesnt guarantee youll be wealthy.

  但有钱并不会保证你会"富足".

  Im not suggesting that money

  isnt a part of wealth, it absolutely is

  我不是说金钱不是富足的一部分,它确实是.

  but its only a part.

  ;但只是一部分.

  And then I meet a lot of people who are "spiritual",

  我还认识一些人,他们是"精神型"的,(他把引号读为quota)

  but theyre sick and broke all the time.

  但他们总是有病并且贫穷.

  Thats not wealth either.

  这也不是富足.

  Life is meant to be abundant in all areas.

  生活意味着在各个方面都应当富足.

  Many people in Western culture

  are striving for success.

  许多西方文化环境下的人都非常努力地为成功而奋斗

  They wanna have a bigger home,

  they want their business to work,

  他们想要更大的房子,他们想为自己的事业而工作,

  they want all of these things.

  他们想要所有这些东西.

  But what I found in my research is

  that having those things

  但我在我的研究中发现,拥有这些东西

  certainly doesnt guarantee

  what we really want, which is happiness.

  并不能保证给我们真正所想要的,也就是---幸福.

  And thats when all those outer things come.

  外界的东西应该从幸福而来.

  They dont come from going after them first

  to get happiness - its backwards.

  不应该先去追求外界的物质来获得幸福 - 这个顺序颠倒了.

  You go for the sense of inner joy, of inner peace, of inner vision first and then all the other things

  from the outside appear.

  你应该先追求内在喜悦的感觉,追求内在的和平,内在的景象,然后外界的东西会出现到你面前.

  The secret means for me actually that

  ;这个秘密对我来说实际上意味着

  we are creators of our Universe.

  ;我们是宇宙的创造者.

  And that every wish of what we want to create

  will manifest in our life.

  我们的每一个愿望都会在我们的生活中实现.

  Therefore, its very important what you wish,

  what your thoughts are, what your feelings are

  ;因此,我们的愿望是什么,我们想什么,

  我们感觉是什么,这些非常重要,

  because it will manifest.

  ;因为它们将成为现实.

  Now, one day I went into somebodys home

  ;有一天,我到某人的办公室

  and he was art director of a

  very famous film producer.

  ;他是一个著名电影制片人的艺术导演.

  And in every corner he had this

  beautiful image of a woman,

  ;在房间的每一个角落,他都放了一个美丽女人的画像,

  a naked woman dressed with the fabric

  kind of doing this, kind of saying,

  ;一个裹着丝质布料的裸体女人,做着这样的姿势,好像在说,

  "I dont look at you, I dont see you"

  ;"我不想看你,我看不到你"

  And I said, "I think you have

  trouble in your romance."

  ;于是我说,"我认为你的个人感情方面有问题".

  "Are you a clairvoyant or something?"

  ;"难道你是千里眼?"

  "No, but look, in seven places

  you have exactly that woman."

  ;"不是, 但你看, 你在各处都放有这个女人的画像"

  "But I love that kind of painting.

  I painted it myself."

  ;"但我喜欢这样的画像.这是我自己画的."

  "Thats even worse", I said,

  ;"那更糟糕",我说

  "because you put all your creation

  and your creativity in it."

  ;"因为你投入了自己的想象力和创造力".

  Now, this is a gorgeous looking man,

  he has all these actresses around him

  ;你看,这是一个外表英俊的男人他的身边总是有很多女演员

  because thats the work he does,

  and he doesnt get romance.

  ;因为他就是干这个工作的,但他没有爱情生活.

  I said, "what do you want?"

  我说,"你想要什么?"

  "Well, I wanna date three women a week."

  ;"嗯,我想一星期约会三个女人."

  "OK, paint yourself with three women

  and hang it in every corner."

  ;"那好, 你就画一个你自己和三个女人的画像

  并把它挂到房间的每个角落".


【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-11-23 19:51 , Processed in 0.048094 second(s), 22 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2024 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表