|
大天使麦克-专注于美好的事物
Greetings, Beloved Ones.
问候,亲爱的
We send you blessings of Love and Light, in this Now Moment, and we invite you to open your heart to our message for you...
我们发送你爱与光的祝福,在这个当下时刻,我们邀请你向我们的信息敞开心
Dear One, when you look around in nature, you will notice that the trees, plants, flowers and so on are constantly growing...
亲爱的,当你在大自然环顾四周,你会注意到树木、植物、花朵等等在不断成长
When you look at animal and human babies, they are growing.
当你看向动物和人类的婴儿,他们在成长
Besides the physical things, such as food and water that are part of the growth process, there is the unseen life force that causes the growth of all life:
撇开物质,比如食物和水都是成长进程的一部分,有着导致所有生命成长的不可见生命力:
It is the substance of Source/God that is the life force that is flowing through every human, animal and plant.
它是源头/神的实质,生命力,在流经 每个人、动物和植物
The baby, animal or the plant doesn't have to say consciously "Please make me grow!"
婴儿,动物或植物不需要有意识地说“请让我成长!”
They all simply do.
他们自动会成长
It is the Source/God substance that is continuously growing all life.
源头/神的实质使得所有生命不断地成长
It is effortless...
这是毫不费力的
This Source/God substance is helping you to grow beyond just your physical form.
这个源头/神的实质在帮助你成长超越你的物理形态
It is helping you to grow your reality, depending on what you are focusing on and engaging with.
它在帮助你发展你的现实,根据你所专注的和接洽的
With your thoughts, beliefs and focus you are qualifying (well being) or mis-qualifying (negative experiences) the substance of Source.
伴随着你的思想、信念和专注,你在使源头的实质具有资格(福祉)或没有资格(负面体验)
You have free will to choose how you are using the substance of Source that creates your world and reality.
你有自由意志去选择如何使用创造了你的世界和现实的源头实质
You can choose to open the faucet to all good things in your life, as long as your thoughts, beliefs, feelings, words and actions don't disagree with the well being of Source/God.
你可以选择开启生活中所有美好事物的塞子,只要你的思想、信念、感受、话语、行为并不与源头/神的福祉对齐
As you go throughout your day, begin to pay attention to your thoughts and feelings.
随着你进行你的一天,开始注意你的想法和感受
Do they agree or disagree with the flow of well being of Source/God?
它们与源头/神之福祉的流动对齐吗?
You might say "But, what if I see unpleasant things in my world?"
你可能会说“但,如果我看到令人不愉快的事情呢?”
To this we say:
对此我们说:
"Stop focusing and engaging with it and bring your full attention to the well being of your inner world.
“停止专注以及与它接洽,将你所有的注意力放在你内心世界的福祉上”
Connect with the Source within you.
与你之内的源头连接
Then, look for and find things of well being in your world.
然后,寻找你世界中美好的东西
This will open the faucet to the pure substance of Source and wellbeing again and will create more of it in your reality.
这会开启源头纯粹的实质和福祉的塞子,会在你的现实中更多地创造它们
Your world and reality is responding to your focus and attention."
你的世界和现实响应你的专注
Know That All Is Well, Beloved Ones.
知晓一切都好,亲爱的
Welcome Home.
欢迎回家
We are walking beside you, every step of the way.
我们在你身边,一路上的每一步
Dear Ones, you are loved beyond measure. Always.
亲爱的,你被无可估量地爱着
I am Archangel Michael and I bring you this truth.
我是大天使麦克,我带给你这个真理
原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/…/archangel-michael-via…
通灵:Asara Adams
翻译:Nick Chan
|
|