主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-7-15 11:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阿斯塔-抬头看

I am Ashtar.  I come briefly here to share with you those things which are happening at the higher vibrational levels above your heads.
我是阿斯塔。我前来与你简单地谈谈正在更高振动层面发生的事情

Those of us that are in the skies that are cloaked yet within the skies, but are opening ourselves wide to those of you that are ready to see us.  Many of you are having various visions, various sightings.  I can tell you now that that is going to increase tremendously over the next days, weeks, and months to come.
天空中的我们依旧隐形,但在向那些准备好看到我们的人更多地敞开。你们许多人在拥有各种各样的幻觉和目击。我现在可以告诉你这会在接下来的几天、几周和几个月增加

Many that are yet asleep will become awakened by that which shows to them that are in the skies, as they look up one night on a beautiful clear night and see all the stars above them.  But then they see a star move.  That will be an indication to them that it is an awakening point in their lives.  That is going to happen across the entire planet more and more.  Not only to individuals, although that will be how it will begin, but it will also begin to happen to groups so that many, many more become aware that you are certainly not alone.
许多依旧沉睡的人会被展示给他们的东西唤醒,随着他们有天晚上向上看,看到头上所有的星星。然后他们会看到一颗星星在移动。这对他们来说会是一个指示,一个觉醒点。这会在全球各地越来越多地发生。不仅仅对个人,尽管这会是开始的方式,也会发生在集体身上,这样更多的人会意识到你们肯定不孤单

And as this continues to happen more and more, those that are in authority, those that are in the control situations in your governments will not be able to hold back the flood of inquires that are coming into them, and will have no choice but to announce the presence of those of us.  That is also coming.  I cannot certainly give you those dates, for it is not yet determined exactly when those announcements will be.  But they are coming.  And the sightings are going to increase greatly as you move forward in your complete ascension process.
随着这些东西越来越多地发生,那些全威人士,那些正府中处于掌控的人无法再阻挡向他们前来的询问洪水,会不得不宣布我们的存在。这也在到来。我不能给予你日期,因为还未确定到底什么时候。但它们在到来。目击会大大增加,随着你在扬升进程中前进

Various programs, projects that have been ongoing by those of us, are coming closer and closer to fulfilment, one right after the other.  We are on high alert at this time, which is bringing you closer and closer, bringing us closer and closer to coming in contact with all of you.
我们一直在进行的各种项目在接近完结,一个接一个。此刻我们处于高度警戒状态,会带你们和我们更加接近接触

All of my peace and love be with all of you.  I am Ashtar.
愿我所有的平和与爱和你们同在。我是阿斯塔

原文:https://sananda.website/sananda- ... anna-july-5th-2020/
传导:James McConnell
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 22:30 , Processed in 0.061424 second(s), 25 queries .