12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-9-28 10:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
天使-没有爱的行为是无意义的

My dear friends, we love you so very much,
我亲爱的朋友们,我们非常地爱你

You are in the middle of powerful birthing contractions upon your planet earth. Just as a human mother exerts energy, then rests while attempting to ride the natural cycles of life that force a baby out of the womb, so too your mother earth is allowing the powerful energies of love that have been repressed by humanity to be released through her body – in the form of fires, floods, and various other earth changes.
你正处于强大的分娩收缩中。就像人类的母亲需要用力,然后休息一会儿,同时试图驾驭自然的生命周期,把婴儿挤出子宫,所以地球母亲在让一直被人类抑制的强大爱之能量通过她的身体释放---在大火、洪水、各种地球改变的形式中

Although we know these earth changes don’t look like love at this point, they are. A human being can only pinch off love for so long before illness appears, and the body of humanity could only pinch off love for so long before the social ills which have been festering quietly have burst forth on the surface for all to see. The floodgates have been opened and the cries of pain and injustice that you witness are energies being pushed to the surface by the love behind them! Yes, dear ones, behind every so-called negative emotion, there is a great and powerful love attempting to surface!
虽然我们知道这些地球改变在这个点看起来并不像爱,它们是。一个人只能在疾病出现前掐断爱,人类只能在社会弊病(一直在悄悄溃烂)迸发,所有人都能看到前掐断爱。闸门已经打开,你所见证的不公是能量被其背后的爱推动到表面!是的,亲爱的,在每一个所谓的负面情感背后,有着一个巨大的强大的爱在试图来到表面

Within the bursting open of a seed, there is the force of Love and Life wanting to expand into something more. Within a mother’s powerful contractions, there is the force of Life and Love wanting to be birthed. Within every angry outburst, there is Love and Life crying, “I want to be Loved! I want to be treated as the Divine being that I am! I want to be seen as equal in the eyes of humanity! I want to be valued, acknowledged, heard, seen, expressed…” Dear ones, Love and Life have been summoned by the cries of human hearts and they are pushing up through every crack, corner, and crevice of your earth, your hearts, and your lives… awkwardly, painfully, or gracefully, depending on your willingness to let this love surface in your lives.
在一棵种子的迸发中,有着爱和生命的力量想要扩张得更多。在一位母亲强大的收缩中,有着生命和爱的力量想要诞生。在每一个愤怒的爆发中,有着爱和生命在哭喊“我想要被爱!我想要被视为神圣的存在!我想要在人类的眼中被视为平等的!我想要被重视、被认可、被听到、看到、表达...”亲爱的,爱和生命被人类内心的哭喊召唤,它们在冲破每一个地球、心、生活的裂缝、角落...笨拙地、痛苦地、或者优雅地,取决于你多愿意让这个爱浮现到你的生活中

Look for the love beneath it all. “Seek and Ye shall Find. Knock and he Door will be opened.” If you seek the love you will see the love, and you will be the love, because that is your deepest, truest, nature.
寻找一切之下的爱。“寻找,你就会找到。敲门,门就会打开。”如果你寻找爱,你就会看到爱,你会成为爱,因为那是你最深、最真实的本质

Look for the kind souls in communities who have been pummeled by the storms coming together to help one another, without regard to race or status. Look at the dialogues that are being born out of a desire for peaceful resolution after the angry riots. Look at the innocent and powerful children rising up on your planet to create change because they bore witness to the world’s pain and wanted something more. Look at yourself in the mirror, sometimes happy, sometimes sad, sometimes upset, craving more. Love is rising up from within. You feel its fiery passion. You feel its powerful waves. And so too, does your mother earth, not because she is punishing you but because she must release this energy or she would not be able to hold herself together, any more than you can when you block the flow of love’s circulation in your own body.
在因风暴聚集到一起帮助彼此(不管种族或地位)的团体中寻找友善的灵魂。看向在愤怒的骚乱后渴望一个和平的解决方案而产生的对话。看向纯真的强大的孩子们在创造改变,因为他们厌倦了世界的痛苦,想要别的东西。看向镜中的自己,有时候开心,有时候悲伤,有时候愤怒,渴望更多。爱在从内升起。你感到了它炙热的激情。你感到了它强大的波浪。所以地球母亲也一样,不是因为她在惩罚你,而是因为她必须释放能量否则她就无法撑下去,就像你无法在自己的身体中阻挡爱的流动太久

A deep and powerful wound is being lanced in your world. It is not easy, not pretty, and certainly not pleasant for so many, but in the long run, you will live in a far better, kinder, and more connected world. You will feel your connection with one another, with nature, with other countries, regardless of race, religion, creed, or gender. This is why you grieved the passing of your dear Ruth Bader Ginsburg, because she stood for a world of equality, and we assure you that even though her body has passed, she is in absolute bliss as she witnesses the movements she birthed and supported here upon this earth. She loves and supports each and every one of you willing to consider yourselves equal in the eyes of God. She knows she “worked herself to death” and has no regrets whatsoever, for she knows, in the light of heaven’s truth, that there is no death of the Love that one births while there upon your earth.
一个深刻的强大的创伤在你们的世界被揭开。它并不简单、并不漂亮,肯定并不令人愉快,但从长远看来,你会生活于一个更好、更友善、更加相连的世界。你会感到与另一个人、大自然、其它国家的连接,不管种族、宗教、信念或性别是什么。所以你悼念Ruth Bader Ginsburg的逝世,因为她支持一个平等的世界,我们向你保证,即使她的身体死亡,她处于绝对的幸福中,随着她看到她所诞生的运动在地球上被支持。她爱着、支持着每一个愿意视自己为神眼中平等的人。她知道她是“工作到死”的,她并不后悔,因为她知道,在天堂的真理之光中,一个人在地球上诞生的爱是不会死亡的

There is no death of the Love that one births while there upon your earth.
一个人在地球上诞生的爱是不会死亡的

Remember that dear ones. The love you birth in your earthly dimension is eternal. You are the hands, the eyes, the mind, and the mouth of God when you are willing to bring any love to the surface – in any way, in any given moment. Your love remains as a vibration, very much like a note sounded into eternity, that will contribute to the upliftment of the human race even after your body leaves. Whenever you appreciate the simplest thing, you send forth this love. Whenever you treat yourself or another with kindness and compassion, you emanate this love. Whenever you think a thought of delight, joy, or simply contentment, you emanate this love. You are doing it far more often than you might think. Love is natural to the soul and, unimpeded by negative thoughts or expectations for even a second, it flows freely.
记住这一点,亲爱的。你在尘世维度诞生的爱是永恒的。你是神的手、眼睛、头脑和嘴巴,当你愿意把任何的爱带到地表---在任何方式中,在任何时刻。你的爱作为一个振动存留,就像一个音符,永远会被听到,这有助于人类的提升,即使你的身体离开了。当你感激最简单的东西,你就发送出了这个爱。当你伴随着友善和同情心对待自己或别人,你就散发出了这个爱。当你思考一个快乐的想法或满足的想法,你就散发出了这个爱。你比你认为的更经常地在这么做。爱对灵魂来说很自然,不会被负面的想法或期望阻碍哪怕一秒,它自由流动

You allow Love to pour forth from the Presence of God into your experience here in your earthly reality. Love is ever present beneath the surface, but you are the ones who allow it, through your willingness, into the experience of humanity.
你让爱从神流向你在世俗现实的体验。爱在表面之下永远存在,但你是允许它,通过你的意愿,进入人类体验的人

Dear ones, instead of asking “When it is going to get better,” (for it will soon enough), ask yourself much simpler and more powerful questions: “How can I make my life better in this moment? How can I bring a bit of love to the surface in my mind, heart, or life right now? Can I think one kinder thought about myself or another? Can I perform one simple act of kindness towards myself or another, even if it not witnessed by anyone else? Can I appreciate just one thing, right here, right now? What can I contribute to life in this moment, if only a positive vision, or a quiet prayer?”
亲爱的,与其询问“什么时候会变好”(因为会很快),问自己更简单更强大的问题:“此刻我如何能够让我的生活更美好?此刻我如何能把更多的爱带到我头脑、心或生活的表面?我可以思考一个关于自己或他人的友善想法吗?我可以对自己或他人进行一个善举吗,即使无法被任何人看到?我可以感激某样东西吗,就在此时此刻?此刻我可以给生活贡献什么,即使只是一个积极的愿景,或安静的祈祷?”

No act of love is ever insignificant. Love is the nature, the power, and force of the Divine. To the degree that you allow Love through you into your mind, heart, life, family, and community, you will elevate yourself above the world’s unloving challenges, and become the contribution that you truly wish to be. It is, indeed, truly that simple. One loving thought. One loving word. One loving deed… and like a snowball rolling and gathering momentum, your loving vibration will join with others to form a powerful movement of love upon your planet earth. Your notes join together like a symphony that forms a choir of angels, for in your love, you are indeed the angels upon this earth.
没有爱的行为是无意义的。爱是神的本质、力量。在某种程度上让爱流经你进入你的头脑、心、生活、家人和社区,你会提升自己超越世界无爱的挑战,成为你真正希望成为的贡献。真的就这么简单。一个有爱的想法。一个有爱的话语。一个有爱的行为...就像一个雪球滚动,获得动力,你有爱的振动会加入其他人在地球上形成一个强大的爱之运动。你们的音符组成了一个交响乐,形成了一个天使合唱团,因为在你的爱中,你就是地球上的天使

God Bless You! We love you so very much.— The Angels
上帝保佑你!我们非常地爱你。

天使

原文:https://sananda.website/message-from-the-angels-via-ann.../
传导:Ann Albers
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 18:38 , Processed in 0.031501 second(s), 24 queries .