12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-3-22 14:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
米拉-要有耐心,不要气馁

Greetings,
问候
I am Mira from the Pleiadian High Council, and I am pleased to be back through this channel. I have a message today for humankind.
我是来自昴宿星高级议会的米拉,我很高兴通过这位管道回来。今天我有一则信息给人类
I just want to remind to all of you who you are and why you are here. As you know by now that your memories were erased by the Dark Entities long time ago. Everyone, who resides as a human on this planet, came from different Star Systems, Galaxies and Universes. You made a promise before arriving here to help liberate Mother Earth from the Reptilians and Dracos.
我想要来提醒你们所有人你是谁,你为什么在这里。正如你现在已经知道的,你的记忆在恒久前被黑暗实体抹去。每一个作为人类处于地球上的人,来自不同的星系、银河系、宇宙。你在来到这里之前许诺来帮助姐放地球
Now, new energies and timelines are aligning in a Divine Order to help you regain your abilities by moving into higher frequencies. Humanity as a Collective Consciousness didn’t realize yet about their own true power, which can change the outcome of this world and remove the corrupted souls effortlessly, because they are afraid of the Light, and they can’t be in the high vibrations.
现在,新的能量和时间线在神圣的指令中对齐来帮助你通过进入更高的频率恢复你的能力。人类,作为一个集体意识,还未意识到自己真正的力量,他们可以改变这个世界的结果并轻松移除服拜的灵魂,因为他们害怕光,他们无法处于高振动中
Everything is coming together into a perfect alignment, the human race needs to take their power and their destiny back into their own hands to free themselves from this enslavement, which lasted for too long as all of you know.
一切都在聚到一起进入一个完美的对齐,人类需要拿回他们的力量和命运来自由于这个努亿,如你所知,已经持续了太久
Meantime, you need to resist the New World Order on what they are trying to force on you and please, be aware that vaccines are dangerous for humans, as it contains nanotechnology set up to destroy the human body.
与此同时,你需要抵制新世界至恤和他们试图强加于你的东西
This is why, it’s very important to take control of your own lives now and don’t wait too long as each minute is crucial for this New World. All of you have the inner strength within you to accomplish this task of freeing yourself from this 3D prison.
所以,很重要去掌空你自己的生活,不要等待,因为每个时刻对这个新世界来说都是至关重要的。你们所有人的内在都有着力量来完成这个自由于3D牢笼的任务
It’s very important to regain and understand that you are a Divine Being of Light and you came here to this part of the Galaxy to serve a higher purpose. The mission is very simple to bring Light and Love to Gaia and become leaders to others who are still asleep and help them see the Light.
非常重要去忆起和明白你是一个神圣的光之存在,你来到这里是来服务一个更高的目标。使命很简单,把光与爱带给盖亚,成为沉睡之人的岭秀,帮助他们看到光
I am from the Pleiadian High Council, so I am briefed all of the time about the situation on Earth. I have been selected to be in charge of the High Council, so I am making plans and preparations for our Pleaidian Fleet to land after the liberation of Mother Gaia. My team of councils are going to help to establish Light Centers globally and help with other humanitarian projects.
我来自昴宿星高级议会,我时刻在汇报地球上的情况。我被挑选来管理高级议会,所以我在制订计划和让我们的昴宿星舰队准备好在盖亚母亲的姐放后登陆。我的议会团队会帮助在全球建立光之中央,帮助其它人道主义项目
I am excited that we are going to be able to assist our sisters and brothers in person. New times are coming and we are feeling very happy about the upcoming transformation that is already happening like the rescuing of many children, cult members are being captured, the removal of the Dark Ones who committed crimes against your civilization, arrests of Negative government officials. Also, no new Dark Forces can enter this planet, they are banned and are cut off by our Galactic Fleets.
我很兴奋我们就要面对面协助我们的兄弟姐妹。新的时代就要到来,我们对即将到来的改变感到非常高兴,事实上已经在发生,比如营救孩子、鞋叫成员被抓获、移除黑暗存有等等。还有,不会有新的黑暗力量可以进入这个星球,他们被禁止
Your media is going to be completely dismantled for not being truthful and lying to the people, and will be replaced by the truth, and there will be no more need for the mass media anymore. Old times are going to dissolve and a new bright future will arrive.
你们的美体会被完全拆除,出于不诚实和欺骗,会被真像替代,不会再需要美体这种东西。旧的时代会溶解,新的光明的未来会到来
Please, be prepared for your lives to change so drastically and that you are going to feel like your living in a science fiction movie. You are going to forget about your old 3D Matrix life very quickly like it never existed before, only adventures and joy are going to be part of your daily life.
请为你的生活会戏剧性地改变,你会感觉生活在科幻电影里做好准备。你会非常快地忘记旧的3D矩阵生活,好似它从未存在过一样,只有冒险和喜悦会成为你的日常生活
I am joyful for humanity and reminding you to be patient and don’t get discouraged if the changes don’t come fast enough. You need to believe us, that this reality is getting crushed with each day more and more, and nobody can’t stop it or repair it anymore, you can be sure of that it. Thank you.
我为人类感到高兴,提醒你要有耐心,不要气馁,如果改变没有足够快速地到来。你需要相信我们,这个现实每天都越来越多地破碎,没人可以阻止或修复它,你可以相信这一点。
Please, Always Stay In The Light
请总是处于光中

I am Mira from the Pleiadian High Council
昴宿星高级议会的米拉

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../mira-from...
传导:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 22:02 , Processed in 0.031571 second(s), 24 queries .