主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-3-26 11:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阿斯塔-永远不要放弃

Greetings, I am Ashtar and I am happy to be here today to share this message with you.
问候,我是阿斯塔,今天我很高兴前来与你分享这则信息
I would like to inform My Brothers and Sisters that my fleet and the rest of the members from The Galactic Federation of Light are working on the permanent removal of the corrupted souls from this part of the Galaxy. We have been dealing and fighting with the Dark Forces on a daily basis like Reptilians, Dracos, and others ones, who entertain Darkness inside them and try to harm humankind.
我想要告知我的兄弟姐妹,我的舰队和其他的光之银河连帮成员在致力于永远移除银河系这个部分的福拜灵魂。我们每天都在应付黑暗力量,比如爬虫族、天龙人等等,他们内心黑暗、试图伤害人类
Our battles in space are severe, it involves advanced technology and we usually have a million of ships fighting, it includes motherships and we even have spaceships the size of a planet, our smallest skirmishes have thousands of ships. Your speed and technology play a huge role in the battle, the whole civilization can be quickly eliminated, you get evaporated in space like you never existed before. The war between the Light and Darkness has been going on for eons.
我们在太空的战斗是严峻的,它涉及先进的技术,通常我们会有一百万艘飞船参与战斗,包括母舰,我们甚至拥有和行星一样大的飞船,我们最小的突击舰有着成千上万艘。速度和技术在战斗中扮演着重要的角色,整个文明可以被迅速除去、在太空中蒸发,好似从未存在过。光与黑暗之间的战斗已经持续了恒久
They still think that they can stay in control on Mother Earth. Their days are numbered and their tricks of creating chaotic situations like a pandemic or shooting of innocent people are not working anymore now on the more awaken human population.
他们依旧认为他们可以保持掌空。他们的日子屈指可数,他们的诡计不再对越来越多苏醒的人奏效
We banned them from freely traveling back and forth to Earth. Now, their bases on other planets are cut off from your planet. As soon as they are trying to sneak into your world, my fleet is waiting and ready to attack them. The day is coming, when the last member of the Negative Forces will be transported from Gaia.
我们禁止他们自由来往于地球。现在,他们在其它星球上的基地已经和地球切断联系。一旦他们试图偷溜进地球,我的舰队等着他们。最后一名负面力量的成员被驱逐出地球的日子就要到来
Your support of staying in higher frequencies is greatly appreciated. As of this moment, it’s very important to raise the Collective Consciousness on Terra Christa in order to break the Dark Side’s control globally over humanity, and bring Light and Love to everyone.
你通过处于更高频率来提供支持被极大地感激。此刻,很重要去提升集体意识,以便打破黑暗面的掌空,把光与爱带给每个人
Your Republic is going to be announced soon, it already happened in our reality. Texas will become number one spot in the United States for a new way of governing, which will not be taking advantage of the people, instead it will be working only for the people.
你们的工合国很快会被宣布,它已经在我们的现实发生。德州会是新管理方式的一个亮点,不会利用人们,而是只为人们工作
First, your timeline needs to catch up with ours. All of the important events are coming according to the Divine Plan of Father, Prime Creator. Anyone, who tries to interfere and slow down the process, that person or group are going to pay with heavy consequences.
首先,你们的时间线需要赶上我们的。所有重要的事件在根据父亲、最初造物主的神圣计划到来。任何试图阻碍、减缓这个进程的人或团体会遭受严重的后果
My crew, I, Ashtar and other Galactic members, who are involved in this operation called “The Liberation of Mother Earth”, put our lives on the line every day to bring peace and joy here. Also, this part of the Galaxy is a very important strategic point in this Universe, millions of spaceships from different Galaxies, Universes and different Planets pass nearby.
我的船员、我以及其他参与到这个“解放地球”行动的银河成员,每天都在不惜一切代价带来和平与喜悦。同样,银河系的这个部分是这个宇宙非常重要的一个战略点,数以百万计来自不同银河系、宇宙、星球的飞船都会在这附近路过
The Darkness in your world will be replaced with Unconditional Love. We are doing our preparations for a massive landing of millions of ships on Mother Gaia after full disclosure happens. We are going to help with our technologies to heal the human race, to clean your water and air, and help you build a high-tech civilization. The ones, who will receive the funds, are going to implement that money globally into humanitarian projects to remove all of the poverty in every country forever.
你们世上的黑暗会被无条件的爱替换。我们准备着在完全街路后大规模登陆盖亚母亲。我们会用我们的科技来帮助疗愈人类、清理你们的水源和空气、帮助你建立高科技文明。收到基金的人会去实行人道主义项目来移除每个地方的贫困
Please, meditate and carry on with high vibrations, don’t entertain low emotions like anger, fear, disappointment and etc. Your society needs to reach a critical mass in Collective Consciousness to move into full speed in your Ascension Process. Each nanosecond brings your world closer to a desirable destination of Becoming a Galactic Civilization, which only radiates Peace, Abundance and Love.
冥想,保持高振动,不要接受较低的情感,比如愤怒、恐惧、失望等等。你们的涩会需要到达集体意识的一个临界值来全速进入杨升。每一纳秒都在带你们的世界更加接近成为银河文明的理想目标,只会散发和平、丰盛与爱
Please, be advised, if any important decision you need to make, connect with the deep essence of your being, your soul and the right answer will come to you. Also, don’t get vaccinated as it’s not good for your health. These COVID-19 vaccines were created only to control you or destroy your human body with the nanotechnology.
请思考,如果你需要做出任何重要的决定,与你存在的本质、灵魂连接,正确的答案就会到来。
I am Ashtar, and I am sending to My Brothers and Sisters my Love and Light. Thank you.
我是啊撕塔,我发送你们我的爱与光。谢谢
Your Victory And Freedom Is Coming, Never Give Up!
你的胜利和自由正在到来,永远不要放弃

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../galactic...
传导:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 19:44 , Processed in 0.042255 second(s), 24 queries .