12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-10-2 09:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
巴巴吉-跟随你的道路,其它的一切都会被照料好

SHOWER FROM THE TREETOPS
来自树顶的沐浴
JJK: When I was walking through the forest today, heavy showers kept dropping from the treetops. It had been raining all night, and in the thick forest the raindrops accumulated in the treetops until the weight of the water caused the treetops to bend and the water to splash to the ground. It was really exciting to observe this over the course of more than an hour – right next to me, in front and behind me, to my left and my right, the water splashed to the ground, only I stayed dry – fortunately. since I wasn’t wearing rain gear. That was really very pleasant. While I was observing this, a thought came to my mind:
JJK:今天当我在森林中漫步,大量的雨水不断地从树顶落下。雨昨晚下了一夜,在茂密的森林中,雨水积累在树顶,直到水的重量导致树顶弯曲,水撒到地面上。观察这个过程几个小时真的是激动人心的---在我旁边、前面、后面、左边、右边,水溅到地面上,只有我保持干燥---很幸运。因为我没有带任何雨具。这真的非常令人愉悦。当我观察这一切,一个想法出现在脑海中:
“It’s similar to the world: impacts are coming closer and closer, and yet, many people remain unharmed by them. The only thing that matters is to keep following one’s own path unflinchingly, no matter what happens left and right, in front, behind or above you.” Dry and in a good mood, I arrived at home. (End of report)
“这类似于世界:影响越来越接近,但,许多人仍然安然无恙。唯一重要的事情就是继续不畏缩地跟随自己的道路,无论你的四周在发生什么。”干燥和好心情,我回家了。(报告结束)
I am BABAJI
我是巴巴吉
The message is: follow your path – God is taking care of everything else.
信息是:跟随你的道路---神会照料好其它的一切
Beloved human,
亲爱的人子
You worry too much! You are wrecking someone else’s brain! You are even afraid of the course the world is taking, and that the world as you know it will soon cease to exist. Worry, dread and fear rule your every day – this needs to be left behind, this needs to be changed!
你过于担忧了!你在破坏别人的大脑!你甚至害怕世界拾起的航线,害怕世界很快会停止存在。担忧、惊恐、恐惧占据了你每一天---这需要被抛弃,这需要改变
4 DICTUMS OF ACTION
4个行动格言
It’s the most natural attitude on the spiritual path, and yet so many easily forget the dictums of action:
这是精神道路上最自然的态度,但非常多的人轻易忘记了:
1.Stay fully focused on yourself!
1.完全专注于自身
2. Do whatever you have to do, and follow your path!
2.做你必须做的,跟随你的道路
3.Don’t turn around, neither react to praise nor criticism.
3.不要回头,也不要对赞美或批评起反应
4.Be yourself, and God can start HIS work!
4.做自己,神就可以开始他的工作
That’s all!
就这样
Shift your entire focus on becoming yourself more and more. Times of crisis offer the best opportunity for that. Because times of crisis don’t allow you to deviate, there isn’t much distraction and you are basically forced to remind yourself of what truly matters.
将你的整体专注转变到更多地成为自己。危机时刻提供了这么做的最好机会。因为危机时刻并不让你偏离,没有太多的分心,你基本上是被迫去提醒自己什么是真正重要的
Emigrate to your inner core, and on the outside, let things happen as they must.
转移到内在的核心,而外在,让事物如它们必须地发生
Before the critical point is reached, those who are supposed to be awakened are guided – and that happens through the build-up of new drama.
在临界点到达之前,那些应该醒来的人会被指引---这会通过新戏剧的建立发生
IN THE END EVERYTHING FALLS INTO PLACE
最终,一切都会到位
The system of injustice and oppression that prevails on this earth must be seen through and recognized by a certain amount of people.
不公平和压迫的系统必须被特定数量的人看穿和认识到
Only that will bring down the pillar of this matrix and destroy the ones that set out to destroy this world.
只有这样才能拆掉矩阵的支柱,摧毁意在于摧毁这个世界的存在
In the end there will be harmony, everything will fall into place and into divine order. Until then, those who are awakened need to stay awake and continue their inner growth.
最终,会有和谐,一切都会到位,都处于神圣的秩序中。在那之前,那些醒来的人需要保持清醒,继续内在的成长
Outer events intensify the entire situation on the outside – being balanced inside, staying connected and oriented is now more important than ever.
外在事件加强外在的整体情况---内在保持平衡,保持连接和定向比以往更加重要
This only works if you open yourself to God and trust HIS guidance. Each day you are invited to intuitively live with God.
这只在你向神敞开并相信他的指引的时候会奏效。每一天你都被邀请去直觉上与神一起生活
Joyfully follow this invitation, because a New Earth is born – and you shall be the light for those who are seeking the light, and the anchor for those who are still trying to find themselves.
快乐地跟随这个邀请,因为一个新地球在诞生---你应该成为寻求光之人的光,依旧试图找到自身之人的锚
I love you, BABAJI
我爱你,

巴巴吉

原文:https://lichtweltverlag.at/.../follow-your-path-god-is.../
日期:2021年9月30日
来自:Jahn J Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 16:40 , Processed in 0.070014 second(s), 27 queries .