1万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-6-4 00:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
麦克-你在害怕什么?

Dear loving beings,
亲爱的

I am Archangel Michael, joining your ascension at this moment. I cherish feeling your presence again and bringing you closer to me.
我是大天使麦克,在这个时刻加入你的扬升。我很珍惜再次感受你的存在,带你更加接近我

Dear one, what are you afraid of? Do you realize that you are always guided and protected by us? All you need to do is tune into the frequency where you feel perpetually cared for. We open our doors to you, allowing you to experience a reality where guidance and protection are constant. Simply state, “I know that I am always guided and protected, I am always taken care of,” and you will align with this vibration.
亲爱的,你在怕什么?你是否知道你总是被我们指引着和保护着?你所需要做的就是协调到你感到被关怀着的频率。我们向你打开大门,让你体验“指引与保护是一个恒常”的现实。只是述说“我知道我总是被指引着和保护着,我总是被照顾着,”你就会与这个振动对齐

The Archangels make their presence felt on Earth at this moment, bringing invitations to step into the light. Simply close your eyes and allow the Light we are sending to envelop you. Then recognize that this Light is your true nature, and know that whenever you wish to connect with it, it is always there.
大天使们正在让自己被人类感受到,邀请你步入光。只是闭上眼睛,让我们发送的光包裹你。然后认识到这个光是你的本性,知道当你希望与它连接,它总是在那

This is your true Wa’ka nature, the essence of your soul. Whenever you envision the Light, invite it to clear out all that is not aligned with the vibration of pure, unconditional Love. Allow this transformation through our support, and know that as you use this frequency more often, you will become accustomed to it, until you feel that you are it.
这是你灵魂的本质。当你想象光,邀请它清理所有不与纯粹的无条件之爱的振动对齐的一切。让这个转变通过我们的支持发生,知道,随着你更加频繁地使用这个频率,你会习惯它,直到你感到你就是它

Let this Light carry you into the Gamma state, where you perceive no separation, only a deep sense of unity and joy.
让这个光带你进入伽马状态,你会感知到没有分离,只有统一与喜悦的感受

Allow the Light to carry you smoothly, for Light is Grace, and this is your real Self.
让光顺畅地携带你,因为光就是恩典,这是你真正的自我

I am here to assist you at this time and will not leave you until you all ascend.
我是来协助你的,不会离开你,直到所有人都扬升

I love you.
我爱你

日期:2024年6月1日
来自:未知
译者:NickChan

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 18:58 , Processed in 0.037875 second(s), 25 queries .