主题

回帖

1万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-6-9 00:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【萨南达】会有触发器

I Am Sananda, I come to be with you at this time, in these special times that you are approaching now.
我是萨南达,我在这些你在接近的特殊时刻前来和你在一起

Know that everything is indeed shifting at this point. Timelines are shifting. Life itself is shifting. And you are a part of that shift. Even though you may not feel like it at times, even though you may feel like you are certainly back within the third dimensional matrix, being a part of that going about your everyday lives and in many ways like others across the planet that are oblivious to even the fact that they are in the matrix.
明白一切确实在转变。时间线在转变。生活在转变。你是这个转变的一部分。即使你有时候并不这么认为,即使你可能感到你退回到了三维矩阵中,成为了日常事务的一部分,在很多方面就像地球上的其他人,甚至都忘记了自己处于矩阵中

But you yourselves know that you have moved beyond that and at times you are certainly beyond that. There are times when you are indeed walking in the fourth and fifth dimensional expression.
但你知道你已经超越了它,有时候你明确你已经超越了它。有时候你确实行走于四维和五维的表达中

There are times when you can see that overlay of the fifth dimension and you can reach for it. It is right there in front of you and you know it. You feel it. You feel it deep within you.
有时候你可以看到五维的层面,你可以触摸到它。它就在你面前,你知道。你感觉到了。你内心深处感受到了

Not sure sometimes where that feeling comes from, but it is there nonetheless. You wonder, why am I feeling so good? But why wonder why? When you can just be, just be in the moment and feel good. Do not be concerned about where that came from. Just be who you are in that moment.
有时候不确定那个感受从何而来,但它就在那。你想知道我为什么感觉如此美好?当你可以只是存在,去处于当下并感觉美好。不要担忧它从哪里来。只是在那个时刻成为你的所是

You will find that more and more as you do this, you will be in that moment. You will be in that fifth dimensional expression. You will be a part of the fifth dimension moving closer and closer to your full ascension.
你会发现你越这么去做,你越会处于那个时刻,那个五维的表达中。你会成为五维的一部分,更加接近你完全的扬升

Know that you are in the process of ascension now.
明白你正处于扬升的过程中

There are many things happening within your body, within your bodily structure that are moving you closer and closer to that ascension and certainly within your consciousness. As your consciousness continues to rise, as the vibrational frequencies all around you are raising the consciousness of man, always though it does not appear that way, but it is indeed doing so.
有着很多东西在你的身体中发生,让你更加接近扬升和你意识中的确定性。随着你的意识继续提升,你周遭的振动频率会提升人类的意识,虽然它并不总是看起来如此,但它确实在这样做

You are moving forward, forward each and every day, each and every moment. So trust that.
你每天都在前进,每时每刻。所以相信这一点

Trust in the plan as you have heard many times. The plan is God’s plan for this world, for the earth. It is a universal plan that has been in place for a very, very long, long time. And you are in the process right now of the culmination of this part of the plan.
相信计划,正如你听到过很多次的。计划就是神为地球制订的计划。这是一个宏大的计划,在很久之前被实施。你正处于计划的高潮部分

So as you look at this more and more as a movie playing out, as you have heard many times that we have said this and many sources have given this, watch it as a movie playing out in front of you.
所以去把这视为一部电影,就像我们说过很多次的

Because if you do that, then you are not attached to the results of what occurs within that movie. You are just watching it, knowing that at some point this movie will come to an end. And of course, when there is an end, there is always a new beginning.
如果你这么做,你就不会依附于电影的结局。你只是在观看它,知道在某个点电影会结束。当然,当有着一个结束,总是有着一个新的开始

And the new beginning is your ascension.
新的开始就是你的扬升

So many wonder, will there be a major event to occur? Will something happen to, as you have heard, trigger the next phase? But I will tell you now, as Sananda, the next phase has already begun. You are already in it now.
很多人在想,会有一个大事件发生吗?会有什么发生,就像你听说过的,来触发下一个阶段吗?我现在告诉你,下一个阶段已经开始;你已经在其中

And yes, there will be triggers.
是的,会有触发器

But various triggers that will occur are in the process of doing so. And you will find one day when you awaken in the not too distant future, that one of those triggers has gone off, which will lead to the next one and the next one as the domino effect.
各种各样的触发器正在生效中。在不久的某一天,你会发现其中一个触发器启动了,这会导向下一个,就像多米诺

And this is in process of happening now.
这就是正在发生的

So sit back, my friends, sit back, watch the movie, watch the play out in front of you. Do not become involved in it or attached to it. Just let it be what it is.
所以坐下来,朋友们,观看电影。不要卷入其中或依附于它。只是让它成为它的所是

You will find that you will be in the right place at the right time in the right moment to be about your mission, which you came here to do.
你会发现你在正确的时间处于正确的地点执行着自己的使命

Each and every one of you came here for a reason, came here for a mission. And that mission is about to open up in front of you more and more. Some of you have already begun that part of the mission, the part of the mission that leads you to the end of this movie and the beginning of the continuing journey of your lives.
你们每个人来到这里都是有原因的,都带着一个使命。那个使命就要在你面前开启。你们一些人已经开始使命的一部分,这个部分会引领你来到这部电影的结局,以及你生命之旅的新开始

I am Sananda and I leave you now in peace and love and oneness. And that you continue to move forward being in the moment, every moment that you can, being in joy in that moment, finding the joy in that moment.
我是萨南达,我在平和、爱与合一中离去。去继续前进,处于当下,在那个当下处于喜悦,找到喜悦

Because these moments, right now, are yours.
因为这是属于你的时刻

日期:2024年6月7日
来自:James McConnell
译者:NickChan

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 14:37 , Processed in 0.063685 second(s), 25 queries .