主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-6-20 06:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
昴宿星-我们都准备好了

Dear brothers from planet Earth! I AM KALIGHAL, commander of the Pleiadian Ship!

亲爱的兄弟姐妹们,我是KALIGHAL,昴宿星飞船的指挥官

Many of you missed my presence and I can assure you that I did too. I really enjoy coming to you, to exchange a few words.

你们许多人想念我,我可以向你保证,我也想念你。我非常喜欢前来与你交谈

Right now, my army is well-prepared, ready for the Big Day. Our anxiety does us no harm, because we know exactly how to behave and how to let some feelings not have harmful actions on our health. But yes, we are excited too. I already said some time ago, that we have already prepared our uniforms, so that we can look very nice for you; so that the impact is as small as possible.

现在,我的军队已经准备好了,为大日子准备好了。我们的焦虑不会对我们造成任何伤害,因为我们知道如何行为,如何让一些感受不对我们的健康造成有害的影响。但,是的,我们也会激动。我之前说过,我们已经准备好了,这样我们可以在你看来非常友善,这样影响会尽可能地小

I’m sure many will have no problem greeting us, talking to us, chatting. It will all be very easy and simple. But, unfortunately, we know that for the vast majority, this will not be the case, as many resent the nonsense that has been created in their world regarding aliens.

我相信很多人看到我们并与我们聊天不会有什么问题。这会是非常简单的和轻松的。但不幸的是,我们知道,大多数人做不到,因为许多人出于世界关于外星人所创建的无稽之谈而憎恨我们

We have to agree that many things that were filmed and presented to you are nothing more than the pure truth. The truth of invasion, the truth of domination and the truth of everything that has been done on this planet for a long time. But they don’t do it to present themselves, they do it to bring fear, so that you understand that we are always one step away from killing you and destroying you. That there is no kind of goodness in our hearts.

我们不得不承认,很多被拍摄下来、呈现给你的东西是纯粹的真相。入侵的真相,统治的真相,长期在地球上所做之事的真相。但它们这么做不是为了展示自己,而是为了带来恐惧,这样你会知道我们离杀害你、毁灭你只有一步之遥,以及我们的心中没有善意

I tell you, my brothers, we have liberated many planets; We have already fought hard to destroy those who propagate non-light. Our life is tireless in this sense. But we are always ready and very excited to release wherever we are in the universe.

我告诉你,兄弟姐妹们,我们已经解放了很多的星球;我们已经努力消灭那些传播非光的存在。在这方面,我们是不知疲倦的。但我们总是准备好了,非常兴奋去解放任何地方

We have been here, around your planet for some time now, watching you; learning the culture, learning all kinds of customs that you have, so that we can understand a lot of things. The way you live and behave. We know that those of the non-light made disciples on the planet, and many. And very important disciples, who make important decisions, across countries.

我们在地球周围有段时间了,观看着你;学习你们的文化,这样我们可以理解很多东西。你的生活和行为方式。我们知道那些非光的存在在地球上拥有门徒,有很多。会在各个国家做出重要决定的重要门徒

Wars don’t end, because they decide that. Many do not want the war to end. They want more and more of you to die and bring the fear of domination to all of you. But there are many of you with enlightened hearts, who respect us. And most importantly, they already know us and are by our side. And the moment we land on your planet. They will be the first to welcome us, demonstrating to the people all of our support. Strength, but most importantly, the love we have for you. Each one of you.

战争没完没了,因为他们就是这么决定的。许多人不想要战争结束。他们想要更多的人去死,把统治的恐惧带给你们所有人。但有着很多开明之心的人,尊重我们的人。最重要的,他们已经知道我们,是我们这一边的。当我们登陆地球。他们会是第一个欢迎我们的人,向所有人展示我们的支持、力量,最重要的,我们对你们每个人的爱

We want a big party. We would like it to be that way. That we could all hug, toast, dance, for a long time, a whole night, with lots of love and lots of friendship. We would like it to be that way. But I have a dream, that this day will come; in which you will welcome us with a celebration and we will have a beautiful party, filled with love and friendship, among the peoples. Not just us, the Pleiadians, but all the races that are here around your planet. There are many. And they all expect the same thing: celebration, joy, companionship, friendship.

我们想要一个盛大的聚会。我们可以互相拥抱、敬酒、跳舞,一整晚,充满爱和友谊。我有一个梦想,这一天会到来;你会在庆祝中欢迎我们,我们会有一个美妙的充满爱与友谊的聚会。不只是我们,还有在地球周围的所有种族。有着很多。他们都期待着同样的东西:庆祝,喜悦,陪伴,友谊

I’m sure many of you vibrate this, want this. And I am sure, you who vibrate like this will be with us, because we know the hearts we can trust. We know the hearts that respect us. Love will come with time. But there is a feeling of gratitude for everything we are doing; and we also see it in their hearts.

我相信你们许多人都想要这个。我相信与这些话共鸣的人会和我们在一起,因为我们知道我们能够信任的心。我们知道尊重我们的心。爱会随着时间的推移到来。但有着一个对我们所做之事的感激之情;我们也在他们的心中看到了这一点

The first moment will be…, I would say strange, both for us and for you. We see you all the time. Then we won’t be scared by anything. We already know the human race and practically all its variations. For you, yes, it will be a moment of great astonishment, due to some of the differences we have. Skin color, size, face shapes. And many are not humanoid. They are very different.

第一个时刻,我说会是奇怪的,对我们以及你而言。我们总是看着你。我们不会被任何东西吓到。我们已经了解人类以及你们的所有分支。对你来说,这会是一个惊讶的时刻,出于我们的差异。肤色、体型、脸型。许多人不是人型的。他们很不相同

So it will be a very strange time. We need to agree with this. In which you will have a long time to get used to it and even get used to it, with so much variety of beings and types that exist in the universe. We who are here are few examples of what exists in totality. But don’t worry, you will have time to learn to know us, our habits and customs; we exchange experiences.

所以这会是一个非常奇怪的时刻。我们需要明白这一点。你需要很长的时间才能适应,适应如此多不同的存在和类型。我们只是其中的几个类型。但不要担忧,你会有时间来了解我们、我们的习惯和习俗。我们可以交换体验

Because we like some of the things you do here. And we really want to know more about your diet and your foods. We see you enjoying the dishes you eat with pleasure. We want to try it to see what it’s like. And we will also show you what we eat. We don’t have much of a habit of eating anymore, because our bodies don’t need it anymore. But we still have food on our planets. And we have a good supply to distribute among you, so that you know little about our customs and our life.

因为我们喜欢你们的一些东西。我们很想了解你们的饮食。我们看到你很享受你所吃的东西。我们想要尝试一下。我们也会展示你我们在吃什么。我们不再有吃东西的习惯,因为我们的身体不需要。但我们依旧有着食物。我们有很多东西要分享给你,这样你可以了解我们的习俗和生活

We want to make a lot of exchanges. Exchange of experiences, exchange of stories. Sit around the campfire, like you do, and talk about our adventures, our battles. I believe it will be very interesting for you too.

我们想要进行大量的交流。体验、故事的交换。像你那样,围绕着营火坐下,谈论我们的冒险和战斗。我相信它会令你很感兴趣

So, my brothers, we are not evil. We are not what they try to say we are. We are Beings of Light from the Fifth Dimension upwards. And our life is always lived based on love; in love and respect. Even those you think don’t deserve it. There is no judgment on our part. We love everyone equally. Judgment is something that each soul has on its own, as it reaps what it sows. We are not the ones who judge.

所以,兄弟姐妹们,我们并不邪恶。我们不是它们口中所说的那样。我们是来自五维以上的光之存在。我们的生活是基于爱的,爱和尊重。即使你认为不值得被尊重的人。我们也不会评判他们。我们平等地爱每个人。评判是每个灵魂对自己做出的事情,它会收获它所播种的。我们不会去评判

So, we are ready. Uniforms ready. All ready. Decorated ships. So we can introduce ourselves to you. And rest assured, this news will spread throughout the universe and will be transmitted to many galaxies. And certainly, many will want to meet you. And you will tell your stories. And, most importantly, they will tell you that they evolved into a higher dimension, with consciousness. And they will tell you how difficult it was. But it was all worth it, because you now, or rather, you, in a while, will be as evolved as us, and then yes, the party will be fantastic.

所以,我们准备好了,军队准备好了,一切都准备好了,飞船都装饰好了,这样我们可以向你介绍自己。放心,这个消息会传遍整个宇宙,会被传输到许多星系。当然,很多人会想要来见你。你会诉说你的故事。最重要的,他们会告诉你他们有意识地进化到了更高的维度,他们会告诉你这有多难。但一切都是值得的,因为你现在,或者说过不了多久,会变得和我们一样,然后,聚会会是非凡的

日期:2024年6月18日
来自:Vania Rodriguez

译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 10:51 , Processed in 0.028542 second(s), 24 queries .