主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-6 09:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阿斯塔-一切都在逐步进行

My brothers, fear nothing. We continue to appear in your skies more and more, more and more intensely. And everyone can already see us. I would just say that believing depends very much on what hearts are ready to accept. Many may even have the proof in front of them and say it’s an illusion; they’ll say it’s a program; they’ll say it’s something man-made. Because their beliefs are so ingrained that they don’t allow themselves to look with the eyes of the heart. They continue to look with the eyes of the Matrix.

兄弟姐妹们,不要害怕。我们继续更多地出现在你们的天空中。每个人都能够看到我们。我只想说,相不相信很大程度上取决于心准备好接纳什么。许多人可能面前就放着证据,也会说它是幻觉。他们会说它是一个节目。他们会说它是人造的。因为他们的信念是如此根深蒂固,他们不会让自己去用心的眼睛去看。他们继续用矩阵的眼睛去看

We have landed at various points on your planet. We have made incursions into your soil. Many have seen us. And it’s interesting that we’ve observed their reactions. Many are afraid, and many are curious. At the moment, there are few reactions of acceptance and attempts to make contact. But this will come with time. Everything is being done very gradually.

我们已经降落在地球上的各个地点。许多人已经看到过我们。观察他们的反应是有趣的。许多人很害怕,许多人很好奇。目前,很少人表现出接纳并试图进行接触。但这会随着时间的推移而到来。一切都在逐步进行

Many truths will come out, told by those who have always tried to hide us. And then many will be in doubt. They won’t believe it straight away, they’ll think it’s just another government propaganda stunt to achieve some kind of result. But many will stop and think. Many will ask: “Why didn’t they ever tell us this? Why did they always say we were the only ones in the universe?” And the question that won’t go away: “And why did I believe all that?”

许多的真相会浮现,被总是试图隐藏我们的人讲述。然后许多人会处于怀疑之中。他们不会马上相信,他们会认为这只是另一个为到达某种目的政府所进行的一次宣传。但许多人会停下来思考。许多人会问“为什么他们从未告诉我们?为什么他们总是说我们是宇宙中唯一的存在?”这些问题不会就此消失“我为什么会相信这些话?”

That’s exactly the question many will ask themselves: “Why didn’t I challenge it? Why didn’t I find out? Why didn’t I think a little further, let myself be carried away by all these beliefs that were imposed on me?” And that will be the start of a great process. It will be the beginning of the process of revelations and cleansing on the planet.

这就是许多人会问自己的“我为什么不挑战它们?我为什么没发现?我为什么不想得更远一些,反而让自己被强加于我的信念带偏?”这会是一个巨大进程的开端。这会是地球层面启示和净化进程的开始

As we’ve already said here, our time is different from yours. But it is certainly very close. Even too close. You have no idea. In your own time. Because the time is already coming for us to start making our plans happen. More exhibitions, more ships in the sky. And little by little, we’ll show that we’re there and we’re not doing anything; we’re just showing off. Showing off our lights, our colors. Our little ships showing that they can appear and disappear quickly. This will intrigue many.

正如我们已经说过的,我们的时间跟你的不同。但它确实非常近了。因为让我们执行我们计划的时间已经到来。更多地在天空展现。渐渐地,我们会展示我们在那里,我们什么都没在做;我们只是展现。展示我们的光、色彩。我们的小飞船可以快速出现和消失。这会引起很多人的兴趣

But that’s how it will happen, so that the majority who still believe will start to think twice, start to have other ideas about us. And don’t worry, we’re on the lookout for reprisals. We are on the lookout for those who will do things in our name. To frighten you, to show you that we are not pure love. But believe me, the truth will come out soon after. And it will become even uglier for them, having shown off so much to show a fake.

但就是要这样,这样大多数人会开始沉思,开始对我们有其它的想法。不要担忧,我们提防着报复行为。我们提防着会以我们的名义做坏事的人。他们这么做为了吓唬你,展示你我们不是纯粹的爱。但相信我,真相很快会大白于天下。他们的脸色会变得更加难看,费了那么大力气就弄了一个假的出来

And more and more people will understand who really speaks the truth. Who is really of the Light on this planet. As we’ve already said: Some countries already have people entirely of the Light. They’re not big countries, they’re small, but they will make a big difference at the moment of our appearance and the beginning of the process.

越来越多的人会明白谁在说真话。谁是地球上从属于光的人。正如我们已经说过的:一些国家已经拥有完全从属于光的人。它们不是什么大国,都是些小国家,但它们会在我们出现的时刻、进程开始的时刻做出巨大的不同

Unfortunately, the most powerful countries on the planet will be the last to be affected by the changes that will take place, by the truths that will come. And everyone, without exception, will receive the result of their actions. Millennia and millennia of involvement of your minds will not go unnoticed. There will be justice, but not the justice of men, there will be the justice of the universe.

不幸的是,地球上最强大的国家会是最后一个受到即将发生的改变影响的国家。每个人,无一例外,会收到他们行为的结果。几千年对你头脑的侵入会被注意到,会有正义,但不是人类的正义,而是宇宙的正义

The Universal Laws will be applied here, whether you like it or not. There are laws in the universe that have nothing to do with human laws. Human laws were created exactly by them; not by us. We created the Universal Laws. So that they apply everywhere in the universe, without exception. And they will be applied here with all their intensity and rigor.

宇宙法则会在这里实施,不管你喜不喜欢。一些宇宙法则跟人类的法律完全无关。人类的法律是人类创造的,不是我们。我们创造了宇宙法则。所以它们适用于宇宙中的每个地方,无一例外。它们也会伴随着其所有的强度和严谨应用于这里

It’s up to you whether you accept them or not. All I’m saying is don’t judge us. Don’t be part of the current that will come against us. Because it won’t be good for you. You have to understand. The Universal Laws are severe. Precisely to maintain balance in the universe. Otherwise it would be a big mess. And it’s not.

取决于你要不要接纳它们。我想说的是不要评判我们。不要成为反对我们的潮流的一部分。因为这对你无益。你需要明白。宇宙法则是严厉的。就是为了维持宇宙的平衡。否则它会是一团糟。

The universe is totally in balance, precisely because of these laws. So be ready. No judgment. There can be no judgment of any kind. Think about what they’ve done to you, but not in retaliation. Nothing will be done as punishment. Everything is done as a consequence, it’s the result of the Law of Action and Reaction. What you do comes back to you, with the same or even greater intensity. And that’s what will happen here.

宇宙完全处于平衡的状态,正是因为这些法则。所以准备好。不要评判。不能有任何类型的评判。想一想他们对你做了什么,但不是为了报复。没什么会作为惩罚做出。一切都是作为一个结果做出,它是作用与反作用法则的结果。你所做的会返回你,伴随着相同的或更大的强度。这就是会发生的

It won’t be pretty, it won’t be easy for you, but it will be necessary for a New Era to begin, for the era of choices to really begin: who will go into the light, who will go into the shadows. And everyone can be taken off the planet according to their choice.

这对你来说不会是漂亮的,轻松的,但是让新时代的开始必需的,让选择的时代真正开始必需的:谁会进入光,谁会进入阴影。每个人都可以根据自己的选择被带离地球

The movement ahead will be very intense. Painful for many. Catastrophic for many. But things have to happen the way they have been programmed. And as we always say: Everyone is where they need to be, to get through what they have to get through. There’s no point hiding in a hut in the middle of the woods. Because if you have debts, you will pay them, one way or another.

前方的运动会是非常强烈的。对许多人来说痛苦的。对许多人来说灾难性的。但事物必须按照既定的方式发生,如我们总是在说的:每个人处于他们需要处于的地方,经历他们需要经历的。没有必要躲在森林的木屋中。因为如果你有债务,你会在某种方式中偿还

So just surrender to the flow and let yourself be carried away. Trust in the Light. Whoever walks in the Light is trusting it. And they are following the path quietly, letting the Light envelop them and show them the way. This is what you need to do. It doesn’t matter if suddenly, in the middle of the path, there’s a stone and you fall off the raft. You may even get hurt, but it’s necessary for learning. Then you get back on the raft again and the calm begins again.

所以臣服于流动,让自己被携带。相信光。任何行走于光的人会相信它。他们在静静地跟随道路,让光包裹他们,展示他们道路。这是你需要做的。如果突然在路中间出现一块石头,你从竹筏上掉下来了,你可能会受伤,但这是学习的必要条件。然后你可以再次返回竹筏,平静会再次开始

So be ready. Trust in the Light, trust in us. And you have nothing else to do but wait. But I assure you, at the end, you will say: “It was worth everything we went through.”

所以准备好。相信光,相信我们。除了等待你不需要做其它的事情。但我向你保证,最终,你会说“我们经历的一切都是值得的”

日期:2024年7月1日
来自:anjos
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 13:50 , Processed in 0.029947 second(s), 23 queries .