主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-7 09:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-每个人去行走自己的道路

Participating in this Ascension Journey is something extremely pleasant for me, as I can, in this way, pass on my energy and my Love, in a very simple way.

参与这个扬升之旅对我来说非常令人高兴,因为我可以在这样的方式中传递我的能量和爱

My sons and daughters do not get hung up on bad things, bad moments, the news. Look ahead, always seeing an illuminated path. Always seeing the sun on the horizon. Fill your path with flowers, animals, things you like. When looking at a long path, it represents what you call the future; represents moments that will come ahead.

兄弟姐妹们,不要过于关注糟糕的事物、时刻、新闻。向前看,总是看到一条光明的道路。总是看到太阳出现在地平线上。让你的道路充满鲜花、动物、你喜欢的东西。当看到一条漫长的道路,它代表你称为的未来;代表即将到来的时刻

So, if you create an illuminated, flowery, open path, you are overcoming any and all adversities that may appear on this path. No, I’m not saying the problems are over. I am not saying that you will have a wonderful life without any obstacles. What I’m saying is that creating an illuminated and flowery path leads you to always be strong and ready to face any obstacle; to face any problem.

所以,如果你创造了一条光明的、充满鲜花、开放的道路,你会克服任何出现在这条道路上的逆境。不,我不是在说问题结束了。我不是在说你会有一个不再有障碍的美好生活。我是在说创造一条光明的、充满鲜花的道路会导致你总是保持强壮,准备好了去面对任何的障碍,任何的问题

So the problems will be there because they were created a long time ago. But you, today, creating an illuminated and flowery path, when you reach the problem you will be immense and strong, and you will see the problem or obstacle as very small. And you will know how to solve it very easily.

所以问题会在那,因为它们在很久之前就被创造了。但你,今天,在创造一条光明的、充满鲜花的道路,当你遇到问题,你会变得强大,你会视问题或障碍很渺小。你会知道如何轻松解决它

Thinking about problems, thinking about the future with concern, is adding more problems to the path. It’s adding stones, walls, doors to the path, which will cause more delays in your journey. So I would say that right now, dreaming is the best thing. See yourselves creating this path, with everything that is beautiful, with everything that you like.

伴随着担忧思考问题和未来,就是把更多的问题添加到道路上。这是在把石头、墙壁、门添加到道路上,会导致更多的延误。所以我会说现在,梦想是你能够做的最好的事情。看到自己在创造这条道路,伴随着美丽的一切,你喜欢的一切

It doesn’t matter if you put something into it that is impossible for you. What matters is what you are emanating. Live in the moment. Live the feeling of what you have achieved. Attract joy to that moment. And you will see how the path becomes lighter and easier to walk. Problems become smaller, almost non-existent.

你是否把对你来说不可能的东西放到其中,并不重要。重要的是你正在散发什么。活在当下。感受你所取得的成就。吸引喜悦。你会看到道路如何变得更加轻松和简单。问题会变小,几乎不存在

Stop looking at everything with negativity. Stop absorbing the negative that is passed on to you. Always be positive, in any situation. As difficult as it may seem, look at the positive side. “Ah, but I don’t find this positive side.” I would say to you: That you forgot to dream, you forgot to think positively. Because even in negative things there is always a positive side to be found; there is always learning. So rest assured that you will find it. But you need to light up your heart, light up your mind, so that you can see the positive side of that immense obstacle.

停止用消极的眼光看待一切。停止吸收被传递给你的消极事物。在任何情况下总是保持积极。即使看起来困难,看到积极的一面。“啊,但我找不到积极的一面。”我会说“你忘了去梦想,你忘了去积极地思考。”因为即使在消极的事物中,总是有着积极的一面;总是有着课程。所以放心,你会找到它。但你需要点亮你的心、头脑,这样你可以看到那个巨大障碍的积极一面

My sons and daughters, do not expect moments of celebration. Don’t wait for moments without pain. But you need to believe that the path can indeed be illuminated, even with pain around it. Because the path is yours, but the pain is someone else’s; It’s not yours. So, create your bright and flowery paths, you will certainly be able to walk through the rubble, many times. But you will be able to get past them safely. Because the rubble doesn’t belong to you. They were the result of the surroundings, of the walk outside. And even if the rubble is yours, rest assured, you managed to overcome it. All you need to do is believe and create an enlightened and flowery path.

孩子们,不要期待庆祝的时刻,不要等待没有痛苦的时刻。而是要去相信道路可以是光明的,即使有着痛苦。因为道路是你的,但痛苦是别人的。不是你的。所以创造你光明的、充满鲜花的道路,你肯定能够穿过废墟,很多次。但你会安全地通过它们。因为废墟不属于你。它们是周遭、外面的结果。即使废墟是你的,放心,你可能克服它。你所需要做的就是相信并创造一条光明的充满鲜花的道路

Start living this way. Put on the path everything you would like to have and whatever you would like to happen. Now, never forget: It is your path. Don’t put things that involve other people. It’s your path, it’s your soul. It may even be that the people around you benefit from your enlightened path. But you didn’t put them in your path; they are in their path.

开始在这样的方式中生活。把你喜欢拥有、你希望发生的东西放到道路上。现在,永远不要忘记:这是你的道路。不要把与别人有关的东西放进来。这是你的道路,这是你的灵魂。也许你周围的人会受益于你光明的道路。但你没有把他们放到你的道路上;他们处于自己的道路中

So the requests, the thoughts, the ideas need to be just for you. Don’t involve other people. As much as you love them, the journey is yours. “Ah, but what about the children, how are they?” What did I just say? If you make your walk bright and flowery and have a child around you, the child will receive all the Light and all the flowers that you have placed in their path. Because you lit their path. And since you are responsible for them, they receive it too. But don’t put it in your way.

所以请求、想法、理念应该都只针对你自己。不要牵扯到别人。尽管你很爱他们,旅程是你自己的。“啊,但孩子怎么办?”我刚才说什么来着?如果你让自己的道路变得光明,充满鲜花,孩子会收到你放置到他们道路上的光和鲜花。因为你照亮了他们的道路。因为你要为他们负责,他们也会收到它。但不要拾起他们的道路

Understand it. They have their way. And you can’t create their path. The beings that protect them know their path to be created. There is still a lot for you to learn, respecting each other’s journey. Being responsible for someone is not imposing, it is not creating anything for that path. You take care of yours, so that, indirectly, you reach those around you. But it doesn’t affect the other’s path. Otherwise, this is an invasion of free will.

明白这一点,他们有着自己的道路。你无法创造他们的道路。保护着他们的存在知道他们的道路。你还有很多东西要学,尊重彼此的旅程。为别人负责不是强迫的,这不是为那条道路创造任何东西。你照顾好你自己的道路,这样,会间接地影响到周围的人。但不会影响到别人的道路。否则,就是冒犯别人的自由意志

t seems strange, but it’s not. Each child is being enveloped by the beings that protect them. They are their flowery and illuminated path, which can be added to what you are creating by being their mother or father. But she has her own path. You are not the one who will create it. Understand this.

这看起来很怪异,但不是。每个孩子都被保护着他们的存在包裹着。他们有着自己光明的充满鲜花的道路,可以被添加到你作为母亲或父亲创造的东西之中。但他们有着自己的道路。你不是创造它的人。明白这一点

Children are not abandoned. They are not arriving on this planet to be dependent on “A” or “B”. They are arriving with missions. And it will not be you who will decide whether they comply or not. Each is being cared for by their soul masters. And at the right time, each one will do what is necessary.

孩子没有被抛弃。他们不是来地球依赖某个人的。他们带着使命前来。不是你来决定他们是否遵从。每个人都被自己的灵魂大师照顾着。在正确的时间,每个人会去做所需的东西

So once again I remind you: Each of you mind your own path. There is no other. Right now, there is only one person: you!

所以我再次提醒你:你们每个人去走自己的道路。别无其他。现在,只有一个人:你自己

日期:2024年7月1日
来自:anjos

译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 12:38 , Processed in 0.032333 second(s), 25 queries .