主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-8 09:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sanhia-痛苦如何成为一份礼物

Sanhia: If the now includes a feeling of pain … that is perfect.
Sanhia:如果此刻包含了一个痛苦的感受—那就是完美的
Participant One: It should be nice. but it is not nice. It is painful. If perfection is pain, then maybe it is perfect.
参与者一:应该是不错,但它并不好。它是痛苦的。如果完美是痛苦,那么也许它是完美的
Sanhia: If there is the experience of pain and the thought appears and is held onto that “I wish I weren’t feeling pain,” there is pain upon pain. The wishing away of pain does not make anything better. The thought that it shouldn’t be here doesn’t change anything.
Sanhia:如果有着痛苦的体验,想法执着于“我希望我没有感受到痛苦,”那么痛苦就会接踵而至。希望痛苦离去不会让任何事情变好。它不应该在这里的想法不会改变任何东西
Participant One: I feel so embarrassed of being overwhelmed by the pain.
参与者一:我因被痛苦淹没感到很难为情
Sanhia: You can not change the event that triggered the pain. You cannot stop the feeling of grief. You can choose not to dwell on thoughts that the event should not have happened or that you should be reacting differently. These thoughts do not change what is. They certainly don’t help you feel better. So, you notice the thought is there and let it go. Continue with the feelings rather than with the thoughts. Whatever is here now is real. The thoughts want to take you somewhere else. Stay here. If pain is present, remain with the bodily sensations. You will be better off not even labelling these feelings. Notice what is felt and hang with it. One thing about the now… it is constantly changing. Stay with the feeling until it changes and then continue with what comes then. If you notice yourself wanting the feelings to move in any direction, let the thought go and allow the feelings the freedom to express or move however they wish to. Your body is an amazing healing machine. It will do what ever needs to be done if you simply let it do its job. What happens if you just stop exercising that muscle that wants things to be different and refuses to accept what is? One thing is certain; if you try to change what is to what you want it to be, you will fail.
Sanhia:你无法改变触发痛苦的事件。你无法停止悲伤的感觉。你可以选择不去驻留于“事情不应该发生的想法”或者“你应该不一样反应的想法”。这些想法不会改变发生的东西。它们肯定无法帮助你感觉好一点。所以,注意到想法在那,然后放下它。继续感受,而不是继续想法。任何在这里的东西都是真实的。想法想要带你去别的地方。留在这里。如果痛苦存在,与身体的感受同在。不给这些感受贴标签会更好。注意到你的感受,保持住它。关于当下的一件事就是它是不断改变的。与感受同在,直到它改变,然后继续随后出现的。如果你注意到自己想要感受去朝向任何的方向,放下想法,给予感受自由去表达自己或者随心所欲地移动。你的身体是一个惊人的疗愈机器。它会做任何需要做的,如果你允许它。如果你停止锻炼想要事物变得不同、拒接接纳所发生之事的肌肉,会发生什么?有一件事是肯定的:如果你试图把发生的东西改变成你希望的样子,你会失败
Participant One: But it feels like I am failing at everything.
参与者一:但感觉起来我什么事情都很失败
Sanhia: That thought comes from the ego mind belief that you are running the show. If you are not running the show, how can you possibly fail? Things simply are as they are. You didn’t create them that way. Why would you have if you had that ability? How self-destructive would you have to be to create what you absolutely don’t want? That is a crazy idea! You cannot change things; you cannot make them better. You wouldn’t even know what would truly be better. What is now is perfect. We know that because that is how it is. Let the energy of the mind be filled with letting it be, with finding gratitude, or with experiencing whatever feelings seem to block gratitude.
Sanhia:这个想法来自小我头脑,它认为是你在主导演出。如果你没有,你如何会失败?事物就是这样。你没有把它们创造成这样。如果你有那个能力,你为什么要那么做?为了创造你一点都不想要的东西,你要多么想要自我毁灭?这是疯狂的想法。你无法改变事物;你无法让它们变好。你甚至不知道什么才是真正的更好。当下的东西就是完美的。我们知道这一点,因为它就是这样。让头脑的能量充满放下,充满寻找感恩,充满体验任何看似堵塞感恩的东西
Participant One: But it feels like I must have chosen this on some level. I can’t tell if it is a gift or a disaster.
参与者一:但感觉起来我必须选择它。我不知道这是礼物还是灾难
Sanhia: Precisely. You are powerless to change the situation but able to be present with it, to see it as it is without your thoughts. This is giving it to God. There is no need to understand why it is happening, to be able to see it as either a gift or a disaster. It simply is and you experience certain bodily sensations along with it. If you fight it, you fight God. You will “lose”, that is you won’t be able to change what is and you will experience pain in trying and failing.
Sanhia:是的。你无力改变情况,但能够与它同在,看到它的所是,不过多思考。这就是把它交给神。不需要去明白为什么它会发生或它是一份礼物还是一个灾难。就这么简单,你会体验到特定的身体感受。如果你抗拒它,你就是在抗拒神。你会失败,这就是你无法改变发生的东西,你会在尝试并失败之中体验到痛苦
Participant One: But I am going to have pain anyway.
参与者一:但无论怎样我都会感到痛苦
Sanhia: Then accept that you have pain. Try not to give it a label, but experience what you are feeling without trying to change it or make it go away. Leave your personal will out of it.
Sanhia:那么接纳你有着痛苦。不要给它贴标签,而是体验你在感受到的东西,不要试图改变它或推开它。把你个人的意愿排除在外
Participant One: I can do lots of things to try to not focus on it. I can go to work, watch a film, call a friend.
参与者一:我可以做很多事情来不去关注它。我可以去工作、看电影,打电话给朋友
Sanhia:  I am going to speak to a part of your mind that will recall this talk from time to time. There will be a moment when you realize that everything is at it should be, that everything is perfect no matter how it feels, that there is no part of you that would ever want things to be any different. You will have the experience that everything that is here right now, without exception, is here to support you. There is nothing but life. So, in whatever way in this now you are able to stop resisting and look at life in the face as it is, you are opening up to having this as your constant awareness. On the other hand, every time you push the now away, say “take this cup away from me”, or want something else, you are prolonging the period of pain and agony. Pain is transitory. If you simply feel it, it will last a little while, morph, and then disappear. If you don’t face it, avoid it, or try to push it away the pain will just hang around. You will drag out the suffering for a long time. I am planting these thoughts so that in any now they may float to the surface. You might ask why you are shooting yourself in the foot and will instead embrace whatever is there.
Sanhia:我要和你会时不时回忆起这个谈话的那部分头脑说。会来到一个时间,你会意识到一切都如它理应所是,一切都是完美的,无论它感觉起来如何,你没有一个部分是真的想要事物变得不同。你会体验到处于这里的一切—无一例外—都是来支持你的。所以,无论以任何方式,你都能够停止抗拒,正视生活,看到它的所是,你会敞开,让它成为你恒常的意识。换句话说,每一次你把当下推开,说“把这个杯子拿开”或者想要别的东西,你在延长痛苦的时间。痛苦是暂时的。如果你只是感受它,它会持续一段时间,然后就消失。如果你不面对它,避开它,或者试图推开它,痛苦就会萦绕你。你会把痛苦延长很久。我播种这些想法,这样它们可以随时浮现到表面。你可能会问你为什么要搬起石头砸自己的脚,而不是拥抱那里的一切
Participant One: I like the picture of the water which accompanies my Life Path number in my numerology chart. I feel like I am on the shore watching the water rush past. Why don’t I just jump in? Maybe I can do that. I can feel both the joy and the fear of jumping in.
参与者一:我喜欢我的命理图中伴随着我生命之路的水图。我感到自己就像站在岸边,看着水奔流而过。我为什么不跳进去?也许我可以。我感到了跳进去的喜悦和恐惧
Sanhia: I have been sharing some “Michael” stories with you of late. One thing that you might notice from them is that the things that encouraged him to let go of ego mind more than anything else were the times that were so hard to accept. He did not grow nearly as quickly when things worked out as he wanted them to. There was always value in those experiences as well, but the benefits tended to be more temporary. The things that were the most painful, those he did not want to have happen, were the ones that proved to be the greatest gifts. Right now, you can express gratitude for the gift without having a clue what the gift is. You can take time to really look at it and feel it instead of pushing it away.
Sanhia:最近我与你们分享了一些管道的故事。你可能会从它们之中注意到的一个东西就是鼓励他去放下小我头脑的东西是难以接纳的。当事物如他所希望的那样发展,他没有快速地成长。在那些体验中总是有着价值,但益处总是暂时的。那些最痛苦的东西,那些他不想要发生的事情,是被证明为最大礼物的东西。现在,你可以对礼物表达感恩,而不知道那个礼物是什么。你可以花时间真正看向它,感受它,而不是推开它
Participant One: I understand.
参与者一:我明白
Sanhia; You can decide to stop fighting what is. A nineteenth century Indian chief from a north-western American tribe, known as Chief Joseph, after watching his people repeatedly lied to and massacred by the American government finally surrendered stating, “I will fight no more forever”. He stopped fighting and accepted what was. Spirit/God will remove everything that stands in the way of your awakening, if necessary. Nothing real can be lost. For some people a great amount of loss, pain, and suffering is required before they decide to fight no more forever.
Sanhia:你可以决定停止抗拒发生的东西。19世纪,一位来自美国西北部部落的印第安酋长,被称为约瑟夫酋长,在看到他的人民一再被美国政府欺骗和残杀后,最终投降并说“我将永不再战斗。”他停止了抗争,接纳发生的一切。圣灵/神会移除阻碍你觉醒的一切,如果有必要。没什么真实的东西会丢失。对一些人来说,在他们决定永不再战斗之前需要经历大量的损失、痛苦和磨难
Participant One: (tears)
参与者一:流泪
Sanhia: You can fight for seeming forever, but you can stop fighting in an instant.
Sanhia:你可以看似永远在战斗,但你可以瞬间停止战斗
Participant One: I can feel where that fighting spirit is; it is right where the pain is.
参与者一:我可以感到那个战斗精神在哪;它就在痛苦所在的地方
Sanhia: Let’s play with this a little. Let’s say that you feel something that you call sadness. If possible, let the label go and just notice the feeling. Now it is another moment, and you notice the feeling is still there and you feel it in your heart chakra. Your mind wants to take over and explain why you are sad. Your situation is horrible, and anybody would be feeling sadness. You have now lost track of what is present and are instead watching/listening to an endless loop of the story. This mind view is all you are allowing yourself to experience in the now. Nobody is forcing you to keep your attention riveted to your story. This is your personal will acting. Rather than experience the freshness that the present always has, you are stuck in this endless loop. It’s a little like holding your breath. This is not so good for the health. Try paying attention to the fresh thought that comes as well as the fresh feeling. Notice but don’t hold on to it. There is a children’s game called hot potato. A roasted potato is tossed to you. If you hold on to it you will burn your hands, so you lob it to another who flips it to another and so on. Your thoughts are like hot potatoes. In the now you would not hold on or you would be burned.
Sanhia:让我们更深入一点。让我们说你感到了你称为悲伤的东西。如果可以,放下标签,只是注意到感受。现在是另一个时刻,你注意到感受依旧在那,你在心轮感到了它。你的头脑想要接管并解释为什么你很悲伤。你的情况是可怕的,任何人都会感到悲伤。你现在忘记了当下有着什么,反而去关注和聆听无尽的故事循环。这种思维就是你在此时此刻允许去体验的一切。没人在逼你去专注于你的故事。这是你个人的意愿在行为。而不是体验当下总是拥有的新鲜感,你困在这个无尽的循环中。这有点像屏住呼吸。这对健康不是很好。试着去关注前来的新想法和感受。注意到但不要紧抓不放。有着一种儿童游戏,叫做烫手山芋。一个烤熟的山芋被丢给你。如果你紧抓它,你会烫伤你的手,所以你把它抛给另一个人,以此类推。你的想法就像烫手的山芋。在当下你不会紧紧抓住,否则你会烫伤
Participant One: People keep reminding me of my story when I meet them. It’s hard for me speak about what I’m going through.
参与者一:当我遇见别人,他们总是在提醒我我的故事。难以让我说出我正在经历什么
Sanhia: You don’t have to share with them what is there, but for yourself – notice. They are reminding you to notice your now. If they seem to treat you as a “poor you”, that is your mirror. In any case you can thank them for asking but share only if you feel guided. This is your now. There is nothing you must do. You do as you are guided. If you feel a need to decide, know that your personal will is acting. When Spirit is ready to act, you will know. There will be no decision to make. It is not your job to make others feel that you are doing alright. Your job is ever simpler. It is just to be present with what moves now. Otherwise, you will have nothing to give to others but your pain and your fear.
Sanhia:你不需要与他们分享什么在那里,而是自己去注意到。他们在提醒你去注意你的当下。如果他们看似把你视为一个可怜儿,那是你的镜像。在任何情况下,你可以感谢他们的问候,但只在你感到被指引的时候去分享。这是你的当下。没有什么是你必须做的。你做你被指引去做的。如果你感到需要做决定,知道你个人的意愿在行为。当圣灵准备好行动,你会知道。不需要做什么决定。让别人感到你做得很好不是你的工作。你的工作更加简单。只是与现在在移动的东西同在。否则,除了你的痛苦和恐惧就没什么东西可以给别人了
You won’t always have your pain, but if you are willing to have it, to experience it, and to go where it leads you, it will have served its purpose. The bright light of love is always on the other side. The pain is necessary to burn away the clouds of your illusions, the untruths you hold about yourself and life. Let it do its valuable, irreplaceable job. The gift is always there. You deserve to feel the truth of your Divinity, which can only be found in this now.
你不会总是拥有痛苦,但如果你愿意拥有它,体验它,前往它带你去的地方,它会服务它的目标。明亮的爱之光总是站在另一边。痛苦是烧掉幻象的乌云、你对自己和生活错误的看法所必要的。让它做它有价值的、不可替代的工作。礼物总是在那。你值得感到自己神性的真理,它只能在当下找到

日期:2024年7月2日
来自:Michael Hersey
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 13:52 , Processed in 0.053148 second(s), 24 queries .