主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-11 09:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
蓝鸟人-如何把自己放到最有益于你的时间线

Greetings to you all. We are connecting with you now to share very significant information about the variety of timelines and how to position yourself on a timeline that can bring the best to you.
问候,我们现在与你连接来分享各个时间线的重要信息,以及如何把自己放到最有益于你的时间线
We know that many times you struggle with making decisions and would like to find ways to do it faster and safer.
我们知道,很多时候你很难做出决定,想要找到更加安全和快速的方法去做
Firstly, we would like to remind you that there is no “good” or “wrong” outside what you decide is “good” or “wrong” for you.
首先,我们想要提醒你在你决定的对你来说“好或不好”的东西之外没有“好或坏”
In our perception, the highest timeline is that reality in which the illusion of separation drops, and you see the Unity in All that is.
在我们的视角,最高的时间线就是分离的幻象消失,你会在一切之中看到统一的现实
If this resonates with you, please continue to read our message.
如果这与你共鸣,请继续阅读我们的信息
To position yourself on such a timeline means to match vibrationally with a timeline where you know there is no separation. Your mindset and entire belief system need to align with it. It is not as complicated as it sounds.
把自己放到这样的时间线上意味着振动上匹配你知道没有分离的时间线。你的心态和整个信念系统需要与它对齐。这不像听起来那么复杂

By simply affirming and being committed to your journey: “I wish to reunite with my Spirit so I can recognize the Oneness in all that is,” you will attract all the necessary cosmic support.
通过简单的肯定语和致力于你的旅程“我希望与我的精神团聚,这样我可以认识到一切之中的合一”,你会吸引所有必需的宇宙支持
Simply let go of the illusion that you are the body. There is no one else. You are consciousness, and this is all that is. There is no one to harm you, interfere in your existence, or stand in your way, but there might be millions of mirrors for you to recognize all aspects and conditioning that no longer serve you.
放下你是这个身体的幻象没有别人。你是意识,这就是一切。没人会来伤害你,干扰你的存在,或阻挡你的道路。但可能会有数百万面镜子来让你认识到不再服务于你的面向和状况
You simply cannot perceive something that is outside yourself. If you see it, it is because you are it.
你无法感知到你之外的东西。如果你看到了它,因为你就是它
When you fully understand this and open your heart to this higher vision, you start tuning back into your spirit.
当你完全明白这一点,并向这个更高的愿景敞开心,你会开始回到你的精神中
For a while, stored vibrations from past experiences will surface but recognize the patterns and let go of them. Now you know and are ready to create anew from a different vibration.
在一段时间内,过去体验积累的振动会浮出水面,但认识到模式并放下它们。现在你知道并已经准备好从不同的振动重新创造
The best version of yourself is free from any belief. The real you is pure bliss and joy, a vessel for the Divine to dance its energies through. Are you ready to be that once again?
你最好的版本就是摆脱了任何的信念。真正的你是纯粹的喜悦和幸福,是神之能量的管道。你准备好再次成为这样的人了吗?
If yes, you will be jumping timelines. Know that you are supported and guided every moment.
如果是的,你会跳跃时间线。知道你时时刻刻被支持着和指引着
There is no need to think hard, discriminate, and try to make decisions – this is what the logical mind does. Intuition knows right away. If you do not experience this, say: “I always make the best decision because my heart guides me all the time.” “All the decisions that I make are based on love and are aligned with the highest possible version of myself.”
不需要费劲脑筋去思考、区分、并试图做决定—这是逻辑大脑会做的。直觉立刻就知道了。如果你没有体验到,说“我总是会做出最好的决定,因为我的心时刻指引着我。”“我所有的决定都是基于爱,都与我最高的版本对齐”
Feel what you are saying because these intentional keys open the gates to the 5D realities.
感受你所说的话,因为这些有意识的钥匙会打开通往5D的大门
Do not hold onto anything – be Source, flow and enjoy, dance your own way, and pave the road for many others to take it. But dear human, be empty. Know that you are not doing anything but being a vessel. Know that at the ultimate level, nothing really happens. Change seems to come, but what is Real stays as it is.
不要紧抓任何东西—成为源头,流动并享受,舞出你的道路,为他人铺设道路。但亲爱的,要放空。知道你只是在成为一个器具。知道,在终极层面,没什么真正发生。改变看似在到来,但真实的东西保持不变
Do not trouble yourself by giving too much attention to external, worldly situations because all those are just illusions. Stay in your own peace and enjoy the ocean of bliss that you are. Let all that is impermanent simply come and go like a wave, but you be the water that shines like a crystalline sky. Be the canvas on which all pictures are made. And mostly, dear human being, be you – as you are. It is enough, complete, and beautiful.
不要通过过多关注外在、世俗的情况来困扰自己,因为那些东西只是幻象。处于自己的平和中,享受你所是的幸福海洋。让所有无常的东西像海浪一样来来去去,但你会是像晶莹的天空一样闪烁的水。成为画布。最重要的,亲爱的,成为你的所是。它是足够的、完整的、美丽的

日期:2024年7月9日
来自:Octavia Vasile
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 11:05 , Processed in 0.069220 second(s), 24 queries .