主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-2 08:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阿斯塔-一切已经在发生

Our presence is increasingly awakened in the skies of this planet. Many are asking themselves: “What’s going on? Are they going mad?” Many are terrified. Because they remember their movies, the invasions, and the attacks and expect something similar at any moment. Many people’s hearts are pounding. And they don’t really understand why.  “Why do I feel this way every time I become certain that my family is looking for me?” Yes, that’s how they feel.

我们的存在在地球的天空中日益增多。许多人在问自己“这是怎么回事?它们要疯了吗?”许多人很害怕。因为他们记得电影里讲的,入侵、攻击并期待着随时发生类似的事情。许多人的心怦怦直跳。他们并不真正明白为什么。“为什么每一次我肯定我的家人在找我的时候我就有这样的感觉?”是的,他们就是这样感受的

The awakening is happening. A lot of attention is needed at this time. Many awakened people will fall asleep. Yes. Many who are walking the path of evolution today will not be able to bear what is to come. They think they’re strong, they think they’re ready, but at the moment they can’t take it; they’ll want to stop everything and carry on with their lives as normal as if that were possible.

觉醒正在发生。很多关注在此刻被需要。许多觉醒的人会入睡。是的,许多在今天行走进化道路的人会无法承受就要到来的东西。他们认为自己很强壮,他们认为自己已经准备好了,但在那一刻他们无法承受。他们会想要一切都停下来,继续他们正常的生活,好像这是可能一样

Nothing will ever be the same again. Everything will become permanently different. Nothing will ever be the same again. So this is a sweet illusion. Many will wake up, or awaken, as they wish.  And that will be a very strong feeling. Now you will also need to have a very strong heart so that you are led to the right path; so that you are not led astray by false prophets; by so many people who today call themselves channels.

没什么会和以前一样。一切会永远改变。没什么会再和之前一样。所以这是一个甜蜜的幻想。许多人会苏醒或觉醒。这会是一个非常强烈的感受。现在你还需要一个非常强壮的心,这样你会被引领到正确的道路上;这样你不会被虚假的先知以及今天称呼自己为管道的人迷惑。

It’s amazing how popular this word has become. As if it’s something you go to a store and buy, and then you have the gift. What’s more, I’d say it’s a mission. Being a channel is not a gift. They are soul agreements. They are missions of the soul and the vast majority don’t understand that. They think they are suddenly different, and because they heard a single word, they are ready to speak to crowds.

看到这个词变得如此流行是令人惊讶的。这就像你前往商店并购物,然后你就有天赋了。更重要的,我会说这是一个使命成为一个管道不是什么天赋。它们是灵魂协议。它们是灵魂使命,大多数人不明白这一点。他们认为自己突然不同了,因为他们听到了一个词,他们就认为自己准备好对大众说话了

In these times and in those to come, be very careful. There will be lots of mouths. There will be thousands of messages. But which ones will actually come from the source they claim to be? Many will even bring messages of hope, messages very similar to the ones we pass on. But subliminally they will bring a different energy.  And those who connect with them will be in danger. Because their hearts will be flooded with negative energies.

在这些时刻和未来的日子里,要非常小心。会有很多人张嘴。会有成千上万的信息。但哪一个真正来自他们所说的存在?许多人甚至会带来充满希望的信息,类似于我们所传递的信息。但潜意识里它们会带来一个不同的能量。那些与它们连接的人会处于危险之中。因为他们的心会充满消极的能量

So I would say to each of you who is already on the path: Don’t look for what you don’t want. Remain in the confidence of those you already know. There are extremely capable and enlightened channels. And if you already know them today, keep believing in them. Because it is through them that we will bring you the great truths.

所以我想对每一个已经处于道路上的人说“不要寻求你不想要的东西。对你已经知道的人保持信心。有着非常有能力和开明的管道。如果你今天已经知道他们了,继续相信他们。因为我们会通过他们带来伟大的真理”

Those who appear to be of the Light, beware! They only appear to be. Because they are not aware of what they are doing. You are being manipulated by opposing energies into saying things that you like to hear. But behind the messages, there will always be something not beneficial.

那些看起来从属于光的,要小心!他们只是看起来像。因为他们没有意识到自己在做什么。你在被“述说着你想要听到的话语”的相反能量操纵。但信息背后,总是有着一些无益的东西

So be very careful with the research, with the news. Many will bring a lot of news. Many will bring dates and processes; and I’ll say more, many will even bring preparations. Many will point out the locations of our apparitions. But it won’t be us who appear. Because when we show up, everyone will know. Not just a small number. It will be a global announcement. Not specific.

所以对研究和新闻要格外小心。许多人会带来很多消息。许多人会带来日期和流程;我会说,许多人甚至会带来准备方法。许多人会指出我们显现的地点。但出现的不会是我们。因为当我们出现,每个人都会知道。不只是一小撮人。它会是一个全球的公告。不是特定几个人的

So, my brothers, the hour of truth is approaching. Minds are scrambled, many. Many doubts. Who to believe? Who to follow? What to learn? I say to each of you who is already on this journey, be very careful. Stay true to your own path; to what your heart has chosen. Don’t look outside for anything else. Because there are no more revelations or teachings to be made. Everything that needs to be said has already been said.

所以,兄弟姐妹们,真理的时刻正在到来。头脑纷乱,有着很多疑问。该相信谁?该跟随谁?要学习什么?我对已经处于这个旅程的你说,要非常小心。忠于自己的道路,你的心所选择的东西。不要看向外在的任何东西。因为没有更多的启示或教导要进行的了。需要述说的一切都已经述说

So, be careful with great revelations and wherever they come from. Be ready for the blows. Be ready for the lies. Be ready for the powerful energies. Yes, they are powerful. They control the planet. So you need a pure heart. You need to always have an enlightened heart. You need to always emanate love, joy.

所以小心那些大爆料,无论它们来自哪里。为受到打击做好准备。为谎言做好准备。为强大的能量做好准备。是的,它们很强大。它们掌控着地球。所以你需要一个纯净的心。你总是需要一个开明的心。你总是需要散发爱和喜悦

Do not let yourselves be carried away by fights, arguments, and friction, no matter how much they provoke you. This is their deal. To throw each one of you off balance. Since they can no longer make you believe, you need to get out of balance. You need to lower your vibrations so that they can act more intensely. So, stay whole.

不要被战斗、争论或摩擦冲昏头脑;无论它们如何激怒你。这是它们的打算。让你们每个人失衡。反正它们已经无法再让你相信它们。所以让你失衡,降低振动,这样它们可以更加强烈地行为。所以,保持完整

If someone offends you, be grateful. Because that is the opportunity for you not to retaliate, not to argue, and to show that you can maintain your balance. If someone says something to you that you don’t like, be grateful. Because, at that moment, you will stop to think about how much you have learned about yourself. And that will no longer affect you. If someone attacks you, be grateful. Because you will be able to show them that you are not like them. That you simply will not react, because love reigns in your heart.

如果有人冒犯了你,心存感恩。因为这是你的机会去不报复、不争论,展示你可以保持你的平衡。如果有人对你说了你不喜欢的东西,心存感恩。因为,在那个时刻,你会停止思考对你自己了解多少。这不再对你产生影响。如果有人攻击你,感恩。因为你能够展示他们你跟他们不一样。你不会反应,因为爱统治着你的心

So, my brothers, the time has come for you to show what you have effectively learned. For you to follow the path you have already chosen. Do not seek new paths. They may be false paths. And always be in balance. Seek balance at all times. You have already learned many mantras. So, when you feel that imbalance is coming, chant your words. Call upon a being of Light. Surround yourself with Light; of whatever color. But know how to protect yourself.

所以,兄弟姐妹们,是时候去展示你已经学会的东西。去跟随你已经选择的道路。不要寻求新的道路。它们可能是错误的。总是处于平衡。时时刻刻寻求平衡。你已经学会了很多咒语。所以当你感到失衡在到来,吟诵你的咒语。呼唤一个光之存有。让光包裹你,无论什么颜色。要知道如何保护自己

The war has already begun. They are already acting. And so are we. The cleansing of the planet’s surface has already begun. Do not be surprised. Do not be moved. Do not take sides. Do not trust either “A” or “B”. Trust only what you believe in. And what your hearts tell you. There is nothing left to hide.

战争已经开始。它们已经在作为。我们也一样。地表的清理已经开始。不要感到惊讶。不要被撼动。不要站边。不要相信A或者B。只相信你所相信的。你的心告诉你的。没什么好隐藏的

The truths will emerge. Deep and cruel. But they will be truths. And the Law of Truth is a very powerful law. Because the truth throws away false beliefs, false faces, false attitudes. Leaving only what is true. Which can be seen with the naked eye by each one of you.

真相会浮现。深沉而残酷。但它们是真相。真理法则是一个非常强大的法则。因为真相会抛弃错误的信念、错误的面孔、错误的态度。只剩下真实的东西。可以被你们每个人的肉眼看到

Fear nothing. Fear nothing. Fear nothing. You have Beings of Light all around you; just a thought away. What is there to fear? Nothing. You just need to not take the first step towards the false, towards that which appears to be, but which, in reality, is not. Whoever remains in balance, whoever remains in the Light, whoever remains without doubts, will not be attracted anywhere. Because they will be in balance in their own truths.

无所畏惧。你周围充满了光之存有。只有一个想法之远。还有什么好怕的?没什么。你只需不要向虚假的东西迈出一个步伐,而是朝向看起来不像,但实际上是真实的东西。任何处于平衡的人,任何处于光的人,任何没有疑惑的人,不会被任何地方吸引。因为他们会在自己的真理中处于平衡。

Now, those who…, “Hmm! I don’t really believe.” Those who believe more or less; those who do will be drawn to new experiences. Be ready for them. Be ready to live them. But never forget, we will still be there. Maybe not just a thought away. Because in this moment, where there is doubt, we move away. Because doubt is a powerful negative energy. But if you open your heart again and ask us for help, we will immediately protect you. We will not judge you. We will not abandon you.

现在,那些“嗯,我并不怎么相信”的人。那些似信非信的人;他们会被新的体验吸引。为它们做好准备。准备好体验它们。但永远不要忘记,我们依旧会在那。也许不是一个想法的距离。因为在这个时刻,有着怀疑的地方,我们会走开。因为怀疑是一个强大的消极能量。但如果你再次敞开心,请求我们的帮助,我们会立刻来保护你。我们不会评判你。我们不会抛弃你。

Be ready, my brothers. Everything is already happening. And what is everything? Be open-hearted and you will know.

准备好,兄弟姐妹们。一切已经在发生。什么是一切?敞开心,你就会知道

日期:2024年7月31日
来自:anjos
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 13:41 , Processed in 0.065323 second(s), 23 queries .